Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 36 of 60 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 59 60
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We still have to do the lambs blood bath thing? I really like Bizy Dizy Baby Bubble Bath a lot better. The bubbles are bigger and they don't stink like lambs blood.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by deflave
Who have I not forgiven?

Me, for one...

You mean he hadnt forgiven the Poobah? No wonder he has been cast into outer darkness.

Yeah, and my feelers are mighty hurt....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It will start to hurt.

Throbbing pain.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jag,

My sabbath is not on Sunday.

You only want to fight. You only disparage. It is sin.

Im praying for you and your family, Travis. Yeah, especially your family. God bless them for sure. I pray you see the light, well, for many more years anyway and even get saved too.

Now I am not saved?

Only your god can save?

This is hurtful.

I have found this thread to be life changing, but I continue to search for spiritual answers.

When I was a doubter, I (wrongfully) accused brother Flave of anti-Semitism. He showed me the truth and my eyes were opened. I thus pledged to convert from Judaism to the religion Flave adheres to. The problem is that as with all worthy religions, there are more questions than overt answers. Primary among the questions is the identity of Flave's religion and, of course, the G-d that he prays to. All we really now is that his Sabbath is not Sunday. But since he also said that his house of worship is a church that has deacons, I knew that Judaism has been eliminated.

Because I'm in Jerusalem, I used the opportunity to visit the holiest site in Judaism, the Wailing Wall, and I said my goodbye to Judaism.

[Linked Image]

Also, because his Sabbath is not on Sunday, I walked over to the holiest site in Christianity, the Golgotha, to enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christ was entombed. For those not familiar with Jerusalem, the Christian holy site is just a few hundred yards from the Jewish and Muslim holy sites, so it was not a hard journey to make. Though I have never been Christian, I felt the need to at least say goodbye as I searched for my new faith. Unfortunately, it is nighttime in Israel and the Christian holy sites are closed at night. Who knew?

[Linked Image]

I then began wandering through the old city, looking for answers. If Flave is not Christian, nor Jew, could he be Muslim? I don't know a lot about Islam, but I know that their Sabbath is not Sunday, so I then doubled back to try to get to the Dome of the rock and Al Aqsa mosque, which just happen be down the alley from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Alas, because I was still a Jew at this point, the Waqf guards refused to allow me through the entryway into the Temple Mount. This was as close as I could get.

[Linked Image]

I did have the opportunity to ask the very pleasant Waqf guard a few questions about Islam. I asked if there are deacons in Muslim churches. He seemed to be offended by this question and yelled at me in Arabic. I don't speak much Arabic, but I know that Flave has used the phrase "GFY" in the past, and perhaps that was a clue to whether he is a Muslim. So I told the Waqf guard "GFY", hoping it would gain me entrance to my new religion's holy site. Instead, the guard called over to an Israeli policeman and apparently told him to physically remove me, which is what happened.

I am not aware of any other religious sites in this city, so tomorrow I may head to Haifa, where the world headquarters of the Baha'i faith is located. If this does not provide me with answers, I may have to leave Israel early and head to explore eastern faiths in eastern Asia.

Part of me believes that the search for answers is the core of Flave's faith, and only through a continued journey of exploration will I, one day, understand what has transformed Flave and undergo a similar transformation.

Until then, I remain, as always, your brother. Unless you're a Jew. Then GFY.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ROTFLMAO here in the Black Hills.

grin laugh wink smile whistle

Arcus Venator
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Deacon Flave,
Time is running short, wondering if you have reached out to your brother Jeff_O?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Who have I not forgiven?

TEXANS. whistle

This is false testimony.

I have forgiven JGRaider and Fireballz.

They refuse to do same.

I have done nothing wrong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Who have I not forgiven?

These are lies.

It is your people that cannot forgive. JGRaider and bristoe and Tom264 and Fireballz all claim the same god.

Yet you judge me.

Their forgiveness matters not, nor mine. If we dont forgive a believing and repentant you, the sin would be on us.

You best be concerned that HE forgives you if you want everlasting life.

If you want a free six pack or whatever your god promises then go for it. Good Luck.

If you want forgiveness and everlasting life, go for it. I wish you GOOD FORTUNE, and God Bless you in your efforts.

Now Im late for a date with a coyote and some trail cams.

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/31/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1 wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
But, but Preacher Flave, what about my bubbles?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
I would love to finger yer food and give it some flavor for free if you wish however.

Flavor #32 Rancorous innuendo

Yes it is innuendo and it is sin.

Rick does nothing? He does not read his reports!

(Hands in the air while spinning clockwise)

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Who have I not forgiven?

Me, for one...

ingwe,

What is there to forgive?

You sold me a nice rifle. I use it to this day.

You are my brother. You are my friend.

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
I would love to finger yer food and give it some flavor for free if you wish however.

Flavor #32 Rancorous innuendo

Yes it is innuendo and it is sin.

Rick does nothing? He does not read his reports!

(Hands in the air while spinning clockwise)

(Pssss! I think he's self winding!) (;^P)

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who have I not forgiven?

Me, for one...

There’s no forgiveness for enigma.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
We still have to do the lambs blood bath thing? I really like Bizy Dizy Baby Bubble Bath a lot better. The bubbles are bigger and they don't stink like lambs blood.

There are no lambs in this area.

It is very urban.

Not possible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It is very urban.

Not possible.

Try arby's, they serve lamb. So do Greek restaurants. wink

Edit: GOOD NEWS! I just checked, there are arby's all over Florida!

Last edited by kellory; 03/31/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Remsen,

That is wonderful testimony and documentation.

You are a STRONG brother. And a great man.

If is not my wish to pester you but two questions if I may:

1.) Why are the people at the wall wailing?
2.) Does your nose not prevent you from standing that close to the wall? How is this accomplished?

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Jag,

My sabbath is not on Sunday.

You only want to fight. You only disparage. It is sin.

Im praying for you and your family, Travis. Yeah, especially your family. God bless them for sure. I pray you see the light, well, for many more years anyway and even get saved too.

Now I am not saved?

Only your god can save?

This is hurtful.

I have found this thread to be life changing, but I continue to search for spiritual answers.

When I was a doubter, I (wrongfully) accused brother Flave of anti-Semitism. He showed me the truth and my eyes were opened. I thus pledged to convert from Judaism to the religion Flave adheres to. The problem is that as with all worthy religions, there are more questions than overt answers. Primary among the questions is the identity of Flave's religion and, of course, the G-d that he prays to. All we really now is that his Sabbath is not Sunday. But since he also said that his house of worship is a church that has deacons, I knew that Judaism has been eliminated.

Because I'm in Jerusalem, I used the opportunity to visit the holiest site in Judaism, the Wailing Wall, and I said my goodbye to Judaism.

[Linked Image]

Also, because his Sabbath is not on Sunday, I walked over to the holiest site in Christianity, the Golgotha, to enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christ was entombed. For those not familiar with Jerusalem, the Christian holy site is just a few hundred yards from the Jewish and Muslim holy sites, so it was not a hard journey to make. Though I have never been Christian, I felt the need to at least say goodbye as I searched for my new faith. Unfortunately, it is nighttime in Israel and the Christian holy sites are closed at night. Who knew?

[Linked Image]

I then began wandering through the old city, looking for answers. If Flave is not Christian, nor Jew, could he be Muslim? I don't know a lot about Islam, but I know that their Sabbath is not Sunday, so I then doubled back to try to get to the Dome of the rock and Al Aqsa mosque, which just happen be down the alley from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Alas, because I was still a Jew at this point, the Waqf guards refused to allow me through the entryway into the Temple Mount. This was as close as I could get.

[Linked Image]

I did have the opportunity to ask the very pleasant Waqf guard a few questions about Islam. I asked if there are deacons in Muslim churches. He seemed to be offended by this question and yelled at me in Arabic. I don't speak much Arabic, but I know that Flave has used the phrase "GFY" in the past, and perhaps that was a clue to whether he is a Muslim. So I told the Waqf guard "GFY", hoping it would gain me entrance to my new religion's holy site. Instead, the guard called over to an Israeli policeman and apparently told him to physically remove me, which is what happened.

I am not aware of any other religious sites in this city, so tomorrow I may head to Haifa, where the world headquarters of the Baha'i faith is located. If this does not provide me with answers, I may have to leave Israel early and head to explore eastern faiths in eastern Asia.

Part of me believes that the search for answers is the core of Flave's faith, and only through a continued journey of exploration will I, one day, understand what has transformed Flave and undergo a similar transformation.

Until then, I remain, as always, your brother. Unless you're a Jew. Then GFY.

Remsen is a man of deep thoughts and spiritual enlightenment. He’s a truest believer in mankind’s ability to change for the betterment of oneself, relationship with others and exploration of religious self awareness...And, he’s dangerous as all f-uck with a firearm.

Welcome Brother Remsen! Your guidance and leadership is always desired and needed in a world of darkness.

Question: Can I expense the dry cleaning for my cassock? The dry cleaners wants to double charge me for cleaning out my human soil. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kellory

It is very urban.

Not possible.

Try arby's, they serve lamb. So do Greek restaurants. wink

Edit: GOOD NEWS! I just checked, there are arby's all over Florida!

It’s called a HEROsandwich. Get some
Culture there in Ohio! Or at the very least a pretty cousin....

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 03/31/19.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Remsen,

That is wonderful testimony and documentation.

You are a STRONG brother. And a great man.

If is not my wish to pester you but two questions if I may:

1.) Why are the people at the wall wailing?
2.) Does your nose not prevent you from standing that close to the wall? How is this accomplished?

Travis

Brother Travis, I am always happy to try to answer questions from a learned man. As for your first question, I also wondered about that. Having grown up among the Jews, I knew that they tend to complain about everything, so I assumed it was just a given that any wall they are near will include wailing. But earlier today, I was at that wall. Since I had not yet renounced Judaism, I agreed to engage in the religious act known as "wrapping teffilin". As you will see from the picture of what they did to me, it appears to be a type of bondage with leather bindings. Though I was smiling for the camera, I assure you that inside I was wailing.

[Linked Image]

As for the second question, the Jews, clever as always, seemed to anticipate the nose problem. If you look closely at the image I posted earlier, the stone blocks that make up the wall have many recesses in them, all of them apparently sized to fit the Jewish nose. They also stick little tissues into those recesses so you can blow your nose as you worship.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 36 of 60 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 673, 1badf350, 29aholic, 40 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,847
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.