Print Thread
Hop To
Page 143 of 165 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 164 165
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Smoke, Regardless of anything, surely you're not defending Jeffo. Please say it aint so.

ct, thanks for asking the question without resorting to the usual BS and name-calling, what a concept. No, I'm not defending him. I didn't really follow this thread and wouldn't have commented here if others didn't follow him around and post their BS all over the forums.

From what I've seen, he deserves everything he's getting here. He went out of his way to be antagonistic so he should man up and say "I was wrong." But really, who gives a rats ass? He's not gonna, so why raise your blood pressure worrying about it?

My comments to various posters who follow JeffO around are not a defense of him, his politics, or his methods--he brings it on himself.

Having said that, seems to me that it wasn't too long ago that these forums were mostly about hunting and shooting with a sideshow of politics and the inevitable name-calling and other BS.

Now it's turned into a forum that's mostly about politics with a little hunting and shooting as a sideshow. I just wish people could quit with all the nonsense, call-out threads, and similar juvenile BS.

Or at least keep it on the "Hunters Campfire" where it belongs.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB4

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

I was criticizing JellO for being cavalier about a highly desirable extremely hard to draw trophy antelope tag and not even making the effort to learn to judge a trophy, he shot a decent buck and left the head to rot in the back yard.....

Many people would have loved to have that tag and many apply for 10-20 years for that tag...

Flave was correct you do like to smoke JellO's pole.....

Congratulations, I suspected you would come along and out yourself .........

LOL, is that all you've got? But you do raise a good point. People who draw tags should use them the same as you or I would, and they should definitely think about the privilege in the same terms you would.

That's all 100% your business.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Smoke, good answer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Come on Jell0, get with the program son, it's time to man up and own your stupidity.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Back from a road trip and I've got the world up my ass as far as work for my shop so I'll try to be brief and to the point here.

First and foremost, there is no outcome here that doesn't result in me eating a big steaming pile of my own shït, so let's just acknowledge that up front. I said I'd own it if I was wrong and I will. In short, anything I said, any insult I tossed out, regarding Trump being guilty of a criminal conspiracy now applies to ME. I will go more specifically into that once we know for sure where things stand, but yes, "you" flat out wiped the floor with me in that regard. You won, I lost. Bad.

The reason I'm hedging slightly is that contrary to what Ack said on the exercise forum- more on that below- we have not seen the Mueller report. We've seen the Barr summary. The line Barr quotes makes it pretty clear he found no criminal conspiracy, hence me owning that, but since we supposedly get to see a redacted full report in a couple short weeks, that's as far as I'm willing to concede things until then. There are several baffling things we KNOW, not from anonymous-sourced WaPo stories or whatever, but from indictments and court documents, that need explained. For instance, we have Trump's campaign manager sending a known Kremlin-linked oligarch internal polling data. I'd like to hear the full story about that, because that reeks to high heaven right on its face. There's a couple more things of that nature, as well. As y'all took great pains to point out, collusion is not a crime! As*I* took great pains to point out, collusion would be pretty fücked-up from a POTUS or his campaign. Anyway, before I eat THAT pile of my own [bleep], I'd like explanations for some known facts, and I'm guessing the full Mueller report will shine light there.

(It's important to realize that high-level prosecutors speak very precisely. The quote Barr pulled said in essence that there was no conspiracy with the Russian STATE. Wiki, for instance, is not the Russian state; yet it was an instrument being used by the Russian state to attack us. Does the paragraph or pages after what Barr pulled, go into that? Trump knew Wiki was aligned with Russia. I'd like to know more there, and my guess- yeah, yeah, yeah, I know- is that there's gonna be some pretty interesting stuff there. So I'm gonna wait the two weeks and see, before I concede that.)

But I'm under no illusions here, generally speaking. At a bare minimum I was purely wrong about a large swath of this, and it's probably gonna be worse than that.

I'm gonna piss "you" off here by pointing out that you were largely wrong too. You were full-throated participants in the purely partisan effort to tear down an honorable American and to a degree, the rule of law itself. ANYONE could see this mess needed looking into. From POTUS on down, everyone involved was lying their fool asses off at every turn. If there's an innocent explanation for that, too, I want to hear it. And I'd hope you would acknowledge, even just internally, that it wasn't just me who went full-retard on this whole thing. You did too. Being "right" doesn't change that any more than it would if I was "right". You guys had this all set up to discredit Mueller, he was the devil incarnate, which makes it pretty ironic that suddenly you are his best buddy... I said I'd accept his findings either way, but my point is, you did not. So a huge swath of what you were presenting as a vast deep state conspiracy turns out to be bullshït. Will you acknowledge THAT? Will you own your own crap, like I am? I'm interested to see what quality of folk I'm dealing with here in that regard. wink

Finally, if you want me to actually see and acknowledge the shït you want me to eat, STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD. I will plonk you into the ignore folder in a heartbeat. Ask Deflave about that. He follows me around like a plaintive little kid begging for my attention and I don't see a word of it. That'll be your fate as well if you go to that thread with this crap. Fair warning. I'll take my medicine HERE, like I said I would, but you go there and screw that thread up, I'll never see another word you type.

And finally finally, this is all GOOD NEWS! Hell, I'd much rather eat a plate of my own shït than have a POTUS in league with an adversary. Anyone who's paid attention to my political views over the years knows that I share at least some of the major planks of Trumpism. I was talking crap about NATO and our global military footprint long ago, right here on this forum, before it was a twinkle in many of your eyes, in fact many of you gave me crap for it. I was preaching a form of economic isolationism then, too. In short, I want this country to be great and with Russian conspiracy off the table I can give my support to the parts of Trump's agenda I do support, and I will, and that actually feels kinda good!

Enjoy the win, you deserve it, and I'll be back once the full report drops, and STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD in the meantime if you ever want me read what you type again. Serious about that, starting now.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
First and foremost, there is no outcome here that doesn't result in me eating a big steaming pile of my own shït, so let's just acknowledge that up front. I said I'd own it if I was wrong and I will. In short, anything I said, any insult I tossed out, regarding Trump being guilty of a criminal conspiracy now applies to ME. I will go more specifically into that once we know for sure where things stand, but yes, "you" flat out wiped the floor with me in that regard. You won, I lost. Bad.

Well, Bravo for you. I would have bet money you didnt have it in you. Thanks for that. Maybe there is a sliver of hope for you after all. I think you need to accept that had you listened to more than fake news which was baldfaced lying to you, you would have come to your above conclusion a long time ago.

Too bad you dont know whats really going on. You will eventually learn the truth, after it comes out, of course, unless you put away your preconcieved notions and start looking at both sides of the coin and adding things up for yourself- objectively.

The truth will set you free, but you just keep right on believing Rs want to push granny off that cliff if you wish.

I wonder if you will ever learn, not all people live life lying. We werent lying and neither was Trump.

Guess what, Zero, Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Stzrok, Ohrs, McCabe, Page, Clapper, Brennan, Shiff and others knew there was no collusion.

I dont care what you think or believe. You will eventually learn of the truth, because Trump wants you to know.

He isnt doing this for the money. He had it made.

You will learn many of those i listed have a dog in this fight. Now they are fighting for their life and it hinges on Trump being driven from office.

Now, what do you think the reason was for Their collusion?

It was just as Hillary said, "If that _____ bastard wins, we will all hang from nooses.

Now why would she ever say something like that? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/01/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I've got the world up my ass.

Congratulations. Good thing there was room.

Finally, if you want me to actually see and acknowledge the shït you want me to eat, STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD. I will plonk you into the ignore folder in a heartbeat.

The retard is strong in you, if ya think you can tell 'fire members where ta post.

Been meanin ta post in that thread, anyway.

Thanks for makin it a trifecta.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well well well JeffO, you deserve credit for owning your rhetoric, I hope this is the first step to you opening your eyes...... by the tone of your apology I am not counting on it....
Early on you said this is either a corrupt President or a corrupt deep state..... it should be clear to you now.......

As far as your threat about posting on the backpack forum... are you fuuukin kidding me? you think your ignore matters to us? WTF

Ignore me..... but don't tell me where and what I can post ..... you insulted a bunch of good and informed people here and you have no right to dictate anything to anyone..... GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is April Fools Day after all.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Ha ... right you are .... so JellO's mea copa is a hoax , makes sense...... if you disagree with JellO don't be posting in the backpack forum.... hahahahahhahaha

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well well well JeffO, you deserve credit for owning your rhetoric, I hope this is the first step to you opening your eyes...... by the tone of your apology I am not counting on it....
Early on you said this is either a corrupt President or a corrupt deep state..... it should be clear to you now.......

As far as your threat about posting on the backpack forum... are you fuuukin kidding me? you think your ignore matters to us? WTF

Ignore me..... but don't tell me where and what I can post ..... you insulted a bunch of good and informed people here and you have no right to dictate anything to anyone..... GFY

And Jeff, this reminds me, dont tell us a bunch of BS they feed you off the MSM or Commie News Network is the straight schiett.

You are smart enough to figure out why cnn, nbc, cbs and abc come up with the same terminology on virtually every Trump hit piece. They are owned by the cabal and they are told what to say.

You also have the brains to finally quit swallowing their lying schiett hook, line and sinker. They are liars. Benghazi was caused by a video; your ins will save you 2500 a year; open borders are good, for use; we have 12 years to turn global warming around; blah, blah, blah.

Get a clue. They have an genda that uses you uses lies to hook you.

You will learn the truth - sooner or later.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/01/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Jell-O is kinda' feminine, so maybe April is his real name. And he's definitely a Fool, so it all fits.

He will never not try to own and justify what he's said here. But at the same time he'll Google his azz off to find excuses to show that he is right even though he and everyone else know that he's wrong.......... He's nothing but a fuggin' loser of immense proportions who got in over his hip waders.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From POTUS on down, everyone involved was lying their fool asses off at every turn. If there's an innocent explanation for that, too, I want to hear it.

Is there an innocent explanation? I think this all started with the lie about Trump not pursing or having business interests in Russia during the campaign, from there the lying snowballed on many levels to protect that claim. This would explain Trump seeing Russia as a friend, defending Russia, and the flattering things he said about Putin, this was done simply to further his business interests if he didn't win. The Russians also played the Trump campaign to further their own self interests and the campaign did not handle it well. Building a tower in Moscow is something Trump has chased unsuccessfully for many years. In my opinion, things would have turned out much differently if Trump had simply said that there were some on going talks about building a Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign, and then said "so what? That's my right." Once people start lying it's hard to stop, not exactly an innocent explanation but one that doesn't involve a criminal conspiracy against the United States.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff it's good to see you own up to your stupidity, But it doersn't matter your a grade afucktard and will alway be a grade afucktard!

Go Fuuck Yourtself ya fuucking liberal asswhole!

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns.[/b] The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. But after 8 years of ineptitude from GWB, and with an old, tired McCain and a freaky Palin as the ONLY alternative... Well... Call me all the names you want, but *I* voted for the better overall ticket, period.

We knew it then and we know it now.

You going to get Jorge his Bullets?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Jell-O is kinda' feminine, so maybe April is his real name. And he's definitely a Fool, so it all fits.

He will never not try to own and justify what he's said here. But at the same time he'll Google his azz off to find excuses to show that he is right even though he and everyone else know that he's wrong.......... He's nothing but a fuggin' loser of immense proportions who got in over his hip waders.

Thats been his history for sure.

I dont know if he will ever be able to grasp mentally that Trump is no R. Hes a nstionalist, as is Putin.

The deep state NWO is their common enemy.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD in the meantime if you ever want me read what you type again. Serious about that, starting now.

All around the world, right now, there are blondes telling Jeff_O jokes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Enjoy the win, you deserve it, and I'll be back once the full report drops, and STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD in the meantime if you ever want me read what you type again. Serious about that, starting now.

Am I the only one that interprets this to read "Post on the exercise thread daily?"

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by smokepole

What was that, three years ago?

that f u c k e r has been caught in more lies than a democrat preacher since the first day he started polluting this site, so what's your point?

Hahahaha. Too true and too funny.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back from a road trip and I've got the world up my ass as far as work for my shop so I'll try to be brief and to the point here.

The reason I'm hedging slightly is that contrary to what Ack said on the exercise forum- more on that below- we have not seen the Mueller report. We've seen the Barr summary. The line Barr quotes makes it pretty clear he found no criminal conspiracy, hence me owning that, but since we supposedly get to see a redacted full report in a couple short weeks, that's as far as I'm willing to concede things until then. There are several baffling things we KNOW, not from anonymous-sourced WaPo stories or whatever, but from indictments and court documents, that need explained. For instance, we have Trump's campaign manager sending a known Kremlin-linked oligarch internal polling data. I'd like to hear the full story about that, because that reeks to high heaven right on its face. There's a couple more things of that nature, as well. As y'all took great pains to point out, collusion is not a crime! As*I* took great pains to point out, collusion would be pretty fücked-up from a POTUS or his campaign. Anyway, before I eat THAT pile of my own [bleep], I'd like explanations for some known facts, and I'm guessing the full Mueller report will shine light there.

(It's important to realize that high-level prosecutors speak very precisely. The quote Barr pulled said in essence that there was no conspiracy with the Russian STATE. Wiki, for instance, is not the Russian state; yet it was an instrument being used by the Russian state to attack us. Does the paragraph or pages after what Barr pulled, go into that? Trump knew Wiki was aligned with Russia. I'd like to know more there, and my guess- yeah, yeah, yeah, I know- is that there's gonna be some pretty interesting stuff there. So I'm gonna wait the two weeks and see, before I concede that.)

But I'm under no illusions here, generally speaking. At a bare minimum I was purely wrong about a large swath of this, and it's probably gonna be worse than that.

I'm gonna piss "you" off here by pointing out that you were largely wrong too. You were full-throated participants in the purely partisan effort to tear down an honorable American and to a degree, the rule of law itself. ANYONE could see this mess needed looking into. From POTUS on down, everyone involved was lying their fool asses off at every turn. If there's an innocent explanation for that, too, I want to hear it. And I'd hope you would acknowledge, even just internally, that it wasn't just me who went full-retard on this whole thing. You did too. Being "right" doesn't change that any more than it would if I was "right". You guys had this all set up to discredit Mueller, he was the devil incarnate, which makes it pretty ironic that suddenly you are his best buddy... I said I'd accept his findings either way, but my point is, you did not. So a huge swath of what you were presenting as a vast deep state conspiracy turns out to be bullshït. Will you acknowledge THAT? Will you own your own crap, like I am? I'm interested to see what quality of folk I'm dealing with here in that regard. wink

Finally, if you want me to actually see and acknowledge the shït you want me to eat, STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD. I will plonk you into the ignore folder in a heartbeat. Ask Deflave about that. He follows me around like a plaintive little kid begging for my attention and I don't see a word of it. That'll be your fate as well if you go to that thread with this crap. Fair warning. I'll take my medicine HERE, like I said I would, but you go there and screw that thread up, I'll never see another word you type.

And finally finally, this is all GOOD NEWS! Hell, I'd much rather eat a plate of my own shït than have a POTUS in league with an adversary. Anyone who's paid attention to my political views over the years knows that I share at least some of the major planks of Trumpism. I was talking crap about NATO and our global military footprint long ago, right here on this forum, before it was a twinkle in many of your eyes, in fact many of you gave me crap for it. I was preaching a form of economic isolationism then, too. In short, I want this country to be great and with Russian conspiracy off the table I can give my support to the parts of Trump's agenda I do support, and I will, and that actually feels kinda good!

And who would that honorable American be by chance?

You shold know better than to threaten people on this site, you might as well get used to being attacked (and deservedly so) in any thread you post.

Steelhead

Page 143 of 165 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (10Glocks, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 74 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,961
Posts18,480,521
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.