Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I am betting my life and the lives of others on the P365 already. The gun has been well vetted, though. The chances of it failing in the next 10, or even 30, rounds are really, really low, and I am more than willing to take that risk.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I am betting my life and the lives of others on the P365 already. The gun has been well vetted, though. The chances of it failing in the next 10, or even 30, rounds are really, really low, and I am more than willing to take that risk.

Me too. Love mine!

Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I did an awful lot of reading on the Sig forum last night, and they are still talking a lot of chiit on the 365...from jamming, failure to return to battery, trigger(smooth but no wall).

I'll have to shoot one before I decide to add it to the herd.

That's not good news if even the die hard Sig fans are talking bad about it.

I'd been hearing most of the bugs were worked out recently, and have been starting to think about picking one up. Still don't have much interest in being a test mule for Sig though; not on a carry gun like that.

I scrolled back 2-months on the 'Sig Pistols" forum and the only problem I saw was a thread started back in December about problems with a P365 born in 3/2018. Lots of complimentary posts and I got bored.

That’s because you guys have a brain and are leaders instead of followers. SALUTE!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have absolutely no reservations sticking my P365 in my waistband. It has been a very reliable and accurate firearms for me. I shoot it accurately consistently. 13 rounds in that small of a package completely blows my mind.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BamBam
I have absolutely no reservations sticking my P365 in my waistband. It has been a very reliable and accurate firearms for me. I shoot it accurately consistently. 13 rounds in that small of a package completely blows my mind.

Your points are obvious to anyone with a brain, apparently some are obvious to this

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

Your points are obvious to anyone with a brain, apparently some are oblivious to this

spell check screwed your comment. Oblivious =
not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Originally Posted by jimmyp
Originally Posted by jwp475

Your points are obvious to anyone with a brain, apparently some are oblivious to this

spell check screwed your comment. Oblivious =
not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.

I know exactly what oblivious means. As I said some are oblivious to the obvious

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Getting close to 400 rounds through my Oct. 2018 gun.
No issues at all.

Am getting ready to sell the wife's Glock 42 because she can't consistently grip it well enough to keep it running.
FTF jam, or oddly enough, a fired round ejects but the chamber is left empty???? eek

When I shoot the G42, even if I try to limp wrist it with one hand, it runs just fine, so the problem is not the gun.

I decided to let her shoot the P365.
First I had her shoot it with one hand and try to hold it loosely.
No jams at all.
Then I had here shoot a few more mags with a two handed grip.
Not only did the P365 perform flawlessly, but she is a stone cold shot with it.
She didn't think the recoil was bad, and it didn't hurt her hand.

I guess I've got to get another one. shocked

<><
HE>i
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Chronoed some of the factory 130gr fmj's over the weekend, they ran 1037 fps from the little P365, Wife shot and handled them well, so did the pistol, that tells me I can load her a 124gr XTP to 1050-1100 fps and she'll be GTG, iirc that's a pretty tough bullet that penetrates very well.

I burned through the rest of two boxes, used all five 12 round and both 10 round mags, no failures of any kind, pistol shot to center, and like my P226 40, you need to put the circle in the front sight where you want the bullet to land, the only hesitations I had running the pistol was hitting the mag release button, couldn't get enough of my hand off the grip so it could drop free, gonna have to yank em out, truth be told, after the initial 13 rounds I figure a reload in a defensive situation is highly unlikely.

If it is, i'll yank, reload, and hope for the best.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
the only hesitations I had running the pistol was hitting the mag release button, couldn't get enough of my hand off the grip so it could drop free, gonna have to yank em out,

Mere mortals don't have this issue. Did you beat the Hulk in that arm wrestling match the other day? cool

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
the only hesitations I had running the pistol was hitting the mag release button, couldn't get enough of my hand off the grip so it could drop free, gonna have to yank em out,

Mere mortals don't have this issue. Did you beat the Hulk in that arm wrestling match the other day? cool

LOL, what you talking about SOTG? last time I arm wrestled was ten years ago, grin BTW I shook your hand at the TGS, it aint little either ; ]

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just the rumor I heard. I think you could take him. whistle

Wanenmacher is next weekend I do believe.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chronoed some of the factory 130gr fmj's over the weekend, they ran 1037 fps from the little P365, Wife shot and handled them well, so did the pistol, that tells me I can load her a 124gr XTP to 1050-1100 fps and she'll be GTG, iirc that's a pretty tough bullet that penetrates very well.

I burned through the rest of two boxes, used all five 12 round and both 10 round mags, no failures of any kind, pistol shot to center, and like my P226 40, you need to put the circle in the front sight where you want the bullet to land, the only hesitations I had running the pistol was hitting the mag release button, couldn't get enough of my hand off the grip so it could drop free, gonna have to yank em out, truth be told, after the initial 13 rounds I figure a reload in a defensive situation is highly unlikely.

Glad you liked it Buddy! And like you said, seriously doubt you’ll need a reload after 13 rounds. And not everyone’s hands are as big as yours. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
Just the rumor I heard. I think you could take him. whistle

Wanenmacher is next weekend I do believe.

LOL, I doubt it, i'm all natural, hulks a walking hgh laboratory, I need to try and shake loose for the show, was covered up again last weekend and couldn't run off and go shooting with TWR and his crew. mad

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Glad you liked it Buddy! And like you said, seriously doubt you’ll need a reload after 13 rounds. And not everyone’s hands are as big as yours. 🤠

It's a real sweetie CHLI, in case anyone needs some heavy for a mono in 9mm load data, I put together a real easy load with the 125gr Barnes TAC-HP, 5 grains of Longshot booted that long slug outta that small pistol at 1050 fps, lit with a CCI small pistol mag primer in once fired Fiocchi? brass, col was an easy to get 1.135 inch, ran through the gun slick as a whistle.

Were I to carry those myself I'd bump em up to 1100+ fps and make damn sure they open in a variety of test media here at the house.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What a blast! 5.5grs Lonshot sent the long 125gr Barnes TAC-HP's to 1102 fps, that's 150+ fps over what Ty at Barnes told me they need to reliably open, i'll check to verify, COL of 1.125" for added clearance, I need one of those newfangled maglulu's? or some such, damn skinny bullets will wear a furrow in the middle of your thumb! grin

Last three rounds in a nice triangle snuff can group offhand at 10 yards, plenty good enough if the bullet will open, brass in a nice pile 4 yards off my right shoulder, GTG! I'm really liking this little pistol, have all five 12 round mags fully loaded, trying to see of they'll take a spring set and fail, betting they wont.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What a blast! 5.5grs Lonshot sent the long 125gr Barnes TAC-HP's to 1102 fps, that's 150+ fps over what Ty at Barnes told me they need to reliably open, i'll check to verify, COL of 1.125" for added clearance, I need one of those newfangled maglulu's? or some such, damn skinny bullets will wear a furrow in the middle of your thumb! grin

Last three rounds in a nice triangle snuff can group offhand at 10 yards, plenty good enough if the bullet will open, brass in a nice pile 4 yards off my right shoulder, GTG! I'm really liking this little pistol, have all five 12 round mags fully loaded, trying to see of they'll take a spring set and fail, betting they wont.

That sounds great! Where'd you buy your 12 round mags from? I ordered one from Atlanta Tactical last week - with no action on my order since I placed it, I'm getting the feeling they may not have them in stock but charged my CC anyway. I ordered another one from SWFA last night...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Osage County Guns for 36 bucks each, buy three and you get free shipping, best hurry JGray

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Thank you sir!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You're most welcome Neighbor. smile they also sell the p365 pistols for 5 bills, no tax, shipping, or cc fees. I need to grab another one.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Just purchased on from Osage if Gunner likes it that's all I need to know. Be carrying a LCR .38 special for everyday I'll give this a run and see if it becomes the new "one"

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks for that vote of confidence Dan, fwiw, I now have around 400 rounds through Wifes P365, factory 130gr fmj's, 115 and 124 XTP's, and the 125gr Barnes', all but the fmj's loaded with Lonshot and without any hiccups, mags are running perfect, had Wife order me a Maglula online this morning, she's really getting good at running the pistol, she keeps that up and i'll be calling Osage to get my very own P365.

Trump Won!
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 919 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.