Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fuqk Bayer and fuqk Monsanto. There’s not enough pain and misery that could happen to Monsanto to make me happy, they’re as greedy, lying, corrupt and uncaring as any corporation. Their lobbyists and their internal corporate policies are big contributors to the deep state. They’re also the “prep school” for every administration’s head of the FDA thereby creating a huge conflict of interest while fucqing over the little guy.

I’d be fine with so many class action lawsuits that Monsanto shut their doors permanently and the “scientists” along with the bigwigs getting thrown under the jail. They can eat and drink their own “safe” chemicals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's not personal for me actually, but if I were asked to choose the next target for a nuclear test it would be the Monsanto HQ. During a board meeting.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
.... it has very specific instructions and they were not followed, it isn't Bayer fault the guy was an idiot.

Bayer were heavily advised not to snap up mOnsato for 63 billion, they were amply warned that it was a 'toxic' purchase because
of substantial unresolved litigation aimed at Monsato, which Bayer inherits. ...Bayer were provided with estimates of expected pay-out
for the 11,000 claimants,.. reaching up to $40 billion.

those that gave such advice were effectively saying Bayers board of executives are idiots for taking that plunge.

Bayer also does not see value in the Monsato name, because they moved to retire it as soon as the deal finalised.
which also means Monsato would no longer be listed on the Stockmarket.

https://www.bayer.com/en/board-of-management.aspx

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It's not personal for me actually, but if I were asked to choose the next target for a nuclear test it would be the Monsanto HQ. During a board meeting.

AMEN!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Roundup is a boon, a wonderful thing, used by millions. A certain standard of care, of course, but man, I can't imagine not having access to it any more. I hate these cretin lawyers and moron jurors.

For me, this ^^^^

If they take away glyphosphate, I suppose I'll go back to spraying a mixture of diesel and lead babbit/spent motor oil.

I don't buy monsanto name brand anyway, I get the generic product. 2-1/2 gallon concentrate for $38

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by watch4bear
science crosses the political barrier

You must be a global warming kinda guy grin

What you are saying is that “The interpretation of science” ... The science is very solid on Glyphosate and it’s breakdown products in the environment. How a jury or someone who knows essentially nothing about it interperates it will be very different. That is what is happening in this thread.

Is English your first language?

So you believe in Global Warming, because Al Gore has scientific proof cow farts are destroying the universe.

You are a [bleep] clown.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Clyde, You are truly a dumb [bleep].

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Amen here too.

Bayer was also into chemicals long before they bought Monsanto

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by broomd

Agreed. I used the stuff and got a tiny bit on my hand and the tip of my tongue went completely numb for about two hours. My neighbor died last month at 81 and he smoked non-filter cigarettes since he was 16. Point it that this chit is like many things, it affects everyone differently.

Roundup a scourge on our ecosystem....and yes, 90% of lawyers are bottom-feeders that will exploit this situation.

Well, there we have it. Smoking doesn’t cause cancer. Smoke up Johnny.

Reading* it's fundamental.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Clyde, You are truly a dumb [bleep].

I’m living life right if a Gore supporter doesn’t like me.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What is really fuucked up, IMHO, is the use of paraquat as a 'dessicant' on weedy pulse crop fields prior to harvest.

I'm no chemical expert but that seems like a bad idea.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just put out some Roundup in my front courtyard yesterday afternoon.

It's been over 35 years since I worked at Monsanto, but the internal wisdom then was that glyphosate was a wonderful invention and quite harmless to humans.

OTOH, that was assuredly not the case for some of our other products. wink

One of the old stories from before my time was about the praise Monsanto received from the Egyptian government for providing DDT that could be sprayed from crop dusters all over Cairo. There was a terrible epidemic of cholera, malaria or something and it wiped out the mosquitos instantly.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Sam! I have to agree with you on that one. I actually used this on flax one year. I’m not farming now but it sure bugs me now. Roundup on the other hand does not bother me at all. Neither does the Frankenstein food that people get so excited about. Taking a gene from one plant and adding to another should not to to dangerous. Kinda like splicing a crab apple to a regular apple to get an apple that grows in northern climates. Ed k

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ERK
Sam! I have to agree with you on that one. I actually used this on flax one year. I’m not farming now but it sure bugs me now. Roundup on the other hand does not bother me at all. Neither does the Frankenstein food that people get so excited about. Taking a gene from one plant and adding to another should not to to dangerous. Kinda like splicing a crab apple to a regular apple to get an apple that grows in northern climates. Ed k

You know, the tree huggers seem to have absolutely no concern about the problems of feeding the added billions of people wh survive infancy because of modern medicine. It takes science and ingenuity to promote increased crop yields.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,721 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.