Hop To
Page 146 of 165 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 164 165
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Stop whelching on your bet JeffO...
Send Jorge1 his bullets.....

Shows poor character on your part big time not honoring a bet the whole .www seen transpire..... .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
D's subpoena'ing the full report. Good. Transparency in .gov is a good thing- as several of you said regarding Wiki during the election. And of course we all believe in Constitutionally-mandated congressional oversight of the executive branch.

A little patience guys, you'll (likely) get your pound of flesh here soon enough. Well, the ones who aren't trashing that other thread will. And/or I may yet extract a pound of flesh from you, or at least a couple ounces <grin>. We just don't know yet. Patience.

You and the rest of the dumbasses want Barr to break the law.

It's illegal to release the entire thing with unredacted innocent parties named, grand jury testimony etc...

But since when has breaking the law bothered any Leftist?

Never.

Good thing there are those that will follow the letter of the law.

Wanting him to break the law is one thing, it's quite another when a Federal Judge orders him to break the law. Yes, the odds of that happening are extremely high.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They probably want Barr to break the law so they can charge or impeach him, Barry.

This gives me hope they fear Trump has flipped him to white hat from being in the deep state slime with the Bushes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
JellO has not learned a thing from his latest humiliation...

Evidently. Still diving head first into shallow pools of BS.

I guess its ok if you like the taste of BS and, being spineless, with a rubber neck.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They probably want Barr to break the law so they can charge or impeach him, Barry.

This gives me hope they fear Trump has flipped him to white hat from being in the deep state slime with the Bushes.

Yep kinda like Rosenstien recommending Comey be fired ... then accusing Trump of obstruction for firing Comey..... JellO fell for it... hahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
All OK with commie corksuckers, Ir.

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

A little patience guys, you'll (likely) get your pound of flesh here soon enough. ,,,,, Patience.

Patience? It' only been 2 years and you guys came up with nothing on Trump. Time for you to let it go. Hillary lost through the will of the people. Just because you were shocked and disappointed won't overturn 2016. I bet you ran to Florida in 2000 to count hanging chads. How'd that go?

[Linked Image][/URL]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The demoncraps know full well the unredacted report cannot be released. The unceasing bleating emanating from their buttcheeks is designed only to be trumpeted by the leftist media in an attempt to erode support for the administration and will be slurped up by the usual low information embiciles who can be counted on to do so.

We know better.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
RiverRider,

Well, you're at least HALF-correct anyway. = SOME DIMocRATS know that the unredacted report CANNOT be LAWFULLY released to the public BUT many DIMocRATS in Congress are so CLUELESS that they think that WISHING will make what they want done OK.

As my Darla says, "Some of the DIMs are so clueless that they are unfit intellectually to mop the floors & clean the restrooms of the Capitol BUT they are not too stupid to be elected to Congress."

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 04/05/19. Reason: typo

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
BTT.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like the redacted Mueller report drops Thursday. Depending on redactions, we should hopefully be able to have our big kumbaya moment this weekend where we come together in the warm brotherhood of the Fire and calmly and rationally apportion who was right about what parts of all this. Well, at least those who haven't shat on that thread. They'll be shut out.

The patina on my predictive powers having been admittedly badly tarnished, I'm still gonna go out on a limb and predict that the actual report will not turn out to be the total exoneration Trump has been trumpeting. But I gotta admit, I could just possibly be slightly wrong about that. whistle At any rate, we will hopefully find out soon enough, unless Barr went completely bonkers with the Sharpie, and I look forward to conversing with those of you mature enough to keep it in your pants and not go screw up a non-political thread. The things I was wrong about, I'll own. The things I was right about, I will teabag y'all with mercilessly. It's gonna be AWESOME! smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good to see you’re still a narcissistic fugking idiot!!!

You haven’t been right once dipshit. Better get back to that strenuous tree cutting...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like the redacted Mueller report drops Thursday. Depending on redactions, we should hopefully be able to have our big kumbaya moment this weekend where we come together in the warm brotherhood of the Fire and calmly and rationally apportion who was right about what parts of all this. Well, at least those who haven't shat on that thread. They'll be shut out.

The patina on my predictive powers having been admittedly badly tarnished, I'm still gonna go out on a limb and predict that the actual report will not turn out to be the total exoneration Trump has been trumpeting. But I gotta admit, I could just possibly be slightly wrong about that. whistle At any rate, we will hopefully find out soon enough, unless Barr went completely bonkers with the Sharpie, and I look forward to conversing with those of you mature enough to keep it in your pants and not go screw up a non-political thread. The things I was wrong about, I'll own. The things I was right about, I will teabag y'all with mercilessly. It's gonna be AWESOME! smile

Boo! grin

Dumbass.

If there wasn't anything in the abridged version there won't be in this one either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The 'fire ran safariman off for bein a crook.

How is it this welchin POS is still allowed here?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well guys I am one of the guys that invaded JellO's safe space... so he put me on ignore...... smile

JellO is easy to predict, as the Mueller report comes out the lib's will key on any language they can and take things out of context and march forward with the collusion nonsense.... and JellO will hang his hat on that and lap up every bit of it.

If they cant pull that off due to content of the report they will scream the good (incriminating) stuff was redacted.......and JellO will get on his knees once again and slurp that up.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The 'fire ran safariman off for bein a crook.

How is it this welchin POS is still allowed here?

He knows no shame.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I will teabag y'all with mercilessly. It's gonna be AWESOME! smile

Why do you have to subject us to you're Homo Erotic tendencies?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I will teabag y'all with mercilessly. It's gonna be AWESOME! smile

Why do you have to subject us to you're Homo Erotic tendencies?

Your. Not you’re.

If you’re going to call out JeffO as a homo, have your diction correct.

See how that works?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well guys I am one of the guys that invaded JellO's safe space... so he put me on ignore...... smile

JellO is easy to predict, as the Mueller report comes out the lib's will key on any language they can and take things out of context and march forward with the collusion nonsense.... and JellO will hang his hat on that and lap up every bit of it.

If they cant pull that off due to content of the report they will scream the good (incriminating) stuff was redacted.......and JellO will get on his knees once again and slurp that up.....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 146 of 165 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.