Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’m not in TX, across the river north. Anytime I’ve ever asked to get on a place I’ve seen pigs I’ve received the same answer, “kill them all”. Every guy I know who owns a cow or a plow hates them and complains about them constantly. I think pigs moving in has done a lot for conversation starters at the COOP and coffee shop.

I kill dozens a year, every one I can year around. I don’t see them doing a whole lot of crop destruction really, this is wheat country and they don’t usually root up wheat crops, instead sticking to the creeks where there’s acorns and pecans or the hills where they get the prickly pears. Our turkey and quail populations are down, wildlife department says they raid nests and I don’t doubt it. Really I just like shooting stuff, if I’m helping out the game population or some farmers and ranchers so much the better.

I do doubt that shooting them or running them with dogs really helps. Every time I get into a sounder it seems like there’s more than the last time I shot them up there. Run them with dogs and you scatter them and they start their own families wherever they land.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Gave them to an FFA student who raised livestock. But they didn't make it 24 hours. Apparently too young to be weaned from momma. Weather was still brisk at that time which is why they are huddled for warmth. Once I found them, their fate was sealed one way or the other.

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
this started out interesting, but degenerated to reinforce some rather unflattering stereotypes

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by deflave

You’re a badazz on the innanet.

Yeah but you're a bad ass in real life.

So we're even.

Which part of Texas do you live in by the way?

Are you stxhunter sock puppet account, being you're answering a comment directed at him?

Too much beer allow you to get confused, and answer on the wrong account?

We don't claim ass-holes.

My friends call me ass-hole. People with inferior intellect, and have to use sock puppet accounts, address me as MR. Ass-hole.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Elkslayer never seen a COCK he didn't like.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Elkslayer never seen a COCK he didn't like.

deflave never seen a Mason Jar full of sperm he didn't chug.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

deflave never seen a Mason Jar full of sperm he didn't chug.

They only sell those in Texas FYI.

Shocking, I know.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Elkslayer,

Are you stating in your post above there was no Treaty of Annexation involved to gain Texas into the union?

Elksucker is nothing more than an ignorant troll.

Very ignorant.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Elkslayer,

Are you stating in your post above there was no Treaty of Annexation involved to gain Texas into the union?

Very ignorant.

+1

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Sorry I meant to post in the other thread. Multitasking is not my forte these days.

Edit. In correct thread now.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 04/07/19.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Some feral piglets I found on our property several years ago. Momma pig tried to lead me away from her brood.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stompin' material! laugh

Good Times!

Not worth weining, raising and butchering?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Some feral piglets I found on our property several years ago. Momma pig tried to lead me away from her brood.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stompin' material! laugh

Good Times!

Not worth weining, raising and butchering?

He said they died.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where tha’ white women at?!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkslayer,

Very ignorant.

Watching you accuse me of being several different sock puppet accounts on this website in your attempt to get everyone to put me on ignore has been quite entertaining...but then watching ignorant people make fools out of them self is fun to watch.

I seen in that other thread how you mentioned you didn't pay a guy to repair your chainsaw you hired him out for. That confirms how I had you sized up...just like a Communist, all mouth and not worth his word.

Anyone who hires a person, and then refuses to pay is one sorry SOB. Your actions don't represent the good solid people of TEXAS where their word and a handshake is as good as a written contract. Your actions of refusal to pay for a service / debt is the action a scumbag Communist / democRAT takes, just like when they stiff waitresses with NO tip or walk a ticket at a restaurant.

Your refusal to pay is also criminal / illegal. It's falls under the statute pertaining to "THEFT OF SERVICES".

He should've sued your azz in small claims court. If I were him, I would've sued just on principle alone, to force you to pay the judgement in order to keep it from dinging your credit.

You can call me elksucker all you want. It just proves you have serious mental issues like all Narcissist internet trolls trying to make them selves out to be badazzes on the internet.

You might be in the country in Texas, but you no more represent the good country people of TEXAS than a Communist represents freedom.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I will tell y'all an interesting aspect to this story.
I drive an 18 wheeler across Texas, morning, noon, and night. I put in ten thousand miles a month on Texas highways, on I 10, I 35, and I 20.

And I see lots of road kill. Lots and lots of dead coyotes, even though, they are pretty smart animals. Lots of armadillos they don't look too sharp to me. Lots and lots of dead raccoons, I know they are smart as hell. And untold numbers of deer, hell I even killed one myself late one night outside of San Antonio on I 10, real big 8 point buck. Hit him in the ass and broke his legs. Messed my truck up too.
I had to go back and finish him off with my buck knife. It was a cheapo $5 Chink knife I had bought at a truck stop, but I had it real sharp, sharpened it on the truck window. It became a Buck knife that night when I cut the throat of the big buck.

But I hardly ever see a dead pig. I have seen about 8 of them total. I mean, on a good day in November I will see 8 dead whitetail in one day.
These pigs must be pretty smart, to be so numerous, yet to hardly ever get run over.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Between Peasant Hill and Wellman east of me every time i go by that way there are at least 4 or 5 hogs as well as a lot of plastic front truck and car parts.

Seems that most happen in a 2 mile stretch of road.
Nothing on ether side.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Poisoned feed in feeders. Some kind of short duration nerve agent misted from the air on entire herds at a time. Employ contractors to hunt hogs 24/7 using any means that target only hogs and do not damage other life or the environment. Make it pay, and demand success, as in quotas of carcasses per week. Give access to effective tech and weaponry(thermal sighted belt feds, helicopters?). Mark a member or three of a herd with tracking devices, so the herd can be hunted to extinction as they run. Fixing the problem is simple. You have to kill hogs faster than the hogs can reproduce, Ways to do that exist, they just need to be found and implemented. Probably piss off the “outfitters” though... Be damned if I would pay to kill something that is a numerous pest in the region, when they oughta be paying guys to hunt the suckers.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What about a bounty? Has that been tried? It has worked to some degree on the nutria here, although not enough.

5 bucks a tail?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Elkslayer,

Very ignorant.

Watching you accuse me of being several different sock puppet accounts on this website in your attempt to get everyone to put me on ignore has been quite entertaining...but then watching ignorant people make fools out of them self is fun to watch.

I seen in that other thread how you mentioned you didn't pay a guy to repair your chainsaw you hired him out for. That confirms how I had you sized up...just like a Communist, all mouth and not worth his word.

Anyone who hires a person, and then refuses to pay is one sorry SOB. Your actions don't represent the good solid people of TEXAS where their word and a handshake is as good as a written contract. Your actions of refusal to pay for a service / debt is the action a scumbag Communist / democRAT takes, just like when they stiff waitresses with NO tip or walk a ticket at a restaurant.

Your refusal to pay is also criminal / illegal. It's falls under the statute pertaining to "THEFT OF SERVICES".

He should've sued your azz in small claims court. If I were him, I would've sued just on principle alone, to force you to pay the judgement in order to keep it from dinging your credit.

You can call me elksucker all you want. It just proves you have serious mental issues like all Narcissist internet trolls trying to make them selves out to be badazzes on the internet.

You might be in the country in Texas, but you no more represent the good country people of TEXAS than a Communist represents freedom.

Yeah, and Roger... Stxhunter is a sockpuppet, right? (As you said.)

Even though many of us know him. Many here know me as well. They know you for the radical liar you are.

Do please go away.

We don't need you sullying us here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkslayer,

Very ignorant.

Okay Elksalyer, now lemme get this straight...you claim to be a sock puppet. Correct? You wouldn't molest a man's rooster now would you?

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

186 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,095 guests, and 943 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,846
Posts18,517,426
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.