R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The St Barts day massacre was like 250 year before the French Revolution. The 15th and 16th centuries had all of Europe embroiled in some form of religious war and persecution.

I make no claim to a perfect knowledge, but as I u understand it in almost every case the Catholics were the violent aggressors in Europe, especially in the Netherlands... the Spanish Fury...

Ever read Göethe’s play "Egmont"? Set in the Spanish Netherlands. Beethoven wrote an overture for the play.

Remember a particular line from the play. “It is the plan that all common men should be armed”.

Your depth of knowledge is far beyond mine, very informative.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What people believe in or don't t believe in is their own business.the only "pro white" religon i know of is called :
Church of the Creator.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mogwai
There are more than a few pro white folks who have totally repudiated Christianity in favor of ancient European paganism coupled with tribalism.

In my mind...

Fools beyond belief going down a dead end road of total futility

What are “pro white folks” and why do they matter more than anyone else?

I am trying to figure it all out.
I am white and I have suffered greatly in recent years for vocalizing publicly a defense of white people.
Whites are being wiped out when you weigh out the world as a whole.
True Christian faith is the cure for European white cultural suicide... Same in Britain, Canada and usa

Last edited by Robert_White; 04/07/19.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The Norse gods were christian. The vikings were christian, Many of the old stories are christian. The Sumatrans and Babylonians were christian. God is God. But God is not Allah. Allah is a false god.

Odin was a baptized convert to Christ??!

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by superlight17b
What people believe in or don't t believe in is their own business.the only "pro white" religon i know of is called :
Church of the Creator.

I am not advocating for an exclusive pro white religion.
I am advocating for White folks to return to Christian faith and not follow Odin or Thor or myths.
Whites are beset with false guilt and a bent to cultural suicide. At least a lot are.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Before he died and passed the power to Christians to the Catholics out. But the crusades took on their own religion while defeating and running the muslims back to the middle east..

Last edited by mtnsnake; 04/07/19.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What if there are 20 [bleep] arguing about fairytales on the interwebs, does god, Odin, or Santa give half a [bleep] about the sorry bastards?

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No I do not believe God cares about the internet.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
What if there are 20 [bleep] arguing about fairytales on the interwebs, does god, Odin, or Santa give half a [bleep] about the sorry bastards?

Incoherent

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Another religious troll, just trying to start another endless argument.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4565...es-largest-religion-us-michael-j-knowles

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Atheism is not a religion. It is living life without God.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
There are more than a few pro white folks who have totally repudiated Christianity in favor of ancient European paganism coupled with tribalism.

In my mind...

I'd personally be much more interested in the Norse version of Heaven than the traditional Christian one.

How many virgins do you get in Valhalla? 72 is the benchmark for a Muslin with a rocket vest that turns him to vapor mist. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
72 Brunhildas? eek

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually bumped into a bunch of these folks back in '96. Opening Day of Ohio Bow, I had a spot out east of Cincinnati. The owner ran a campground and used to let it out to all sorts of alternative groups. This particular weekend, he called to tell me that the Sons of Odin were coming in for their regional conclave.

I managed to skewer a small buck on the property, and tracked him for an hour through a pasture, only to have drop by the campground and my truck. I came out through a line of tents set up near the main gathering area. You should have seen the welcome I got! I guess everyone had just gotten up and were having their coffee, and I came through camp and I was hailed as Hearn himself.

The only odd thing about these folks were the number of people who wanted to help me gut. I had probably half a dozen folks, men and women both, who wanted a piece of the action. It's the only time I've gutted a deer with an audience.

Odd folks, but nice.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. as I u understand it in almost every case the Catholics were the violent aggressors in Europe,
especially in the Netherlands... the Spanish Fury...

The British 1689 BIll of Rights (apon which the Founding Fathers used to model the US Bill of Rights)
enshrined the lawful right to Protestants to have arms for self defence, but it excluded the Catholics .. grin

Q./ As a Christian with Faith and the Holy Spirit,
are you able to adhere to the commandments that Jesus issued?

#1 Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind

#2 love thy neighbour as thyself....( including your enemies)

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Atheism is not a religion. It is living life without God.

Sinners despite being religious , are the wicked bunch who are separated from God.

Sinners are Gods enemies.

being wicked enemies of God tells me there are living without God.

Such religious types who think they can 'fake it till they make it".... are worse than atheists.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Terryk
What is your point, I don't get the futility point.

Christianity is credible.
Odin is not.

Yeah, but Odin had the Valkyries, you know blondes with big tits, so I'll go with that...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by IZH27
Do you adhere to Wesley’s doctrine of Christian perfection?

Int the context of Ephesians 3, Paul's prayer... yes.
But not the straw man

Well. I’m confused by your answer. Paul’s prayer has little or nothing to do with Wesley’s doctrine and you have not identified a Straw Man concerning his view. Will you elaborate?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Protestant.
Because Protestants seek to place scripture first. Sole Scripture, Sola Fide, Sole Gratia.

Yup. Y'all come along 1500 years after the fact and figured it all out. There's now what, 25k to 30k "denominations" counting all the single independents and little agreement among any of them?

Martin Luther had no more than been identified as the author of the 95 theses when he and Zwingle got into a blood feud.

The Norse gods were christian. The vikings were christian, Many of the old stories are christian. The Sumatrans and Babylonians were christian. God is God. But God is not Allah. Allah is a false god.

Uhhh..........Allah is Arabic for God. Arab Christians use Allah when referring to God.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

In my mind...

I'd personally be much more interested in the Norse version of Heaven than the traditional Christian one.

How many virgins do you get in Valhalla? 72 is the benchmark for a Muslin with a rocket vest that turns him to vapor mist. 😎

In Valhalla, you get to fight all day, be resurrected at sunset (if you die while fighting all day), then feast, drink, and f**k all night. Who cares if they're virgins?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,561
Posts18,531,616
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.