Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
WGAF?

Our nation is dying. We are being over run by all kinds of bad. I am looking for answers.

You're looking for answers in all the wrong places...

History and scripture is the wrong place? Locke and Rutherford? Washington and Lee and Jackson, wrong places to look?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Sorry but I gotta say there were a lot of Catholics involved in running the muslims outta Europe the last time.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Our nation is dying???

The Mongols slaughtered 15 million Persians out in the countryside back in the day.

In damn short order.

What the fugg is so terrible about today????

Our colleges to the tune of over80 percent are Marxist, churning out insanity.
The border mess shows that we have no resolve as a people.
Our inner cities are war zones.
Neocons constantly drag us into nonredemptive wars
Our fiat currency is always decreasing in value
Sodomites march in our streets like they own the world
We have murdered 70 million in the womb and now they sell the body parts for profit
Islam is over running France and London is gone

Hysterics.

We are headed to a revolution. Or totalitarianism.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Sorry but I gotta say there were a lot of Catholics involved in running the muslims outta Europe the last time.

No doubt.
Please notice...
I was asked where I stood so I answered.
Did not initiate this to focus on excessive anti Catholic sentiments

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

And we would do it again Bob. For the right price anyway.

I will say that the absolute last....very last thing I am gonna ask anyone is what church they go to.

Especially when the SHTF.

Frigging eternal power struggle.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Duly noted

Founder

WS

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

I will say that the absolute last....very last thing I am gonna ask anyone is what church they go to.

I would point out the influence of George Whitefield on the colonies that put defiance in their souls leading up to our war of independence

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nope. You are trying to doom us to failure.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

I would point out the influence of George Whitefield on the colonies that put defiance in their souls leading up to our war of independence

And perhaps Citizen Thomas Paine.

So what’s your take on Diest? Another honest question.

Founder

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Terryk
What is your point, I don't get the futility point.

Christianity is credible.
Odin is not.

Yeah, but Odin had the Valkyries, you know blondes with big tits, so I'll go with that...

My wife taken me to an opry oncet. I thought we was gonna see June Carter and Roy Acuff but it was one of them big teated blondes in a horned helmet, singin' tunes I didn't know. She had some huge mammary glands though.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Deist,
I had a very good friend who was a deist. He could not admit that God could be involved in human affairs and there be a Stalin. He was a black man from Tenn and hated communists.

I think deist falls short because I believe in the credibility of divine revelation found in scripture, because of so many exact and precise fulfilled prophecies

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The St Barts day massacre was like 250 year before the French Revolution. The 15th and 16th centuries had all of Europe embroiled in some form of religious war and persecution.

I make no claim to a perfect knowledge, but as I u understand it in almost every case the Catholics were the violent aggressors in Europe, especially in the Netherlands... the Spanish Fury...

Ever read Göethe’s play "Egmont"? Set in the Spanish Netherlands. Beethoven wrote an overture for the play.

Remember a particular line from the play. “It is the plan that all common men should be armed”.

Your depth of knowledge is far beyond mine, very informative.
Day in, day out, Kaywoodie is the most informative historian on this site. It is a true pity he doesn't post more often.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The St Barts day massacre was like 250 year before the French Revolution. The 15th and 16th centuries had all of Europe embroiled in some form of religious war and persecution.

I make no claim to a perfect knowledge, but as I u understand it in almost every case the Catholics were the violent aggressors in Europe, especially in the Netherlands... the Spanish Fury...

Ever read Göethe’s play "Egmont"? Set in the Spanish Netherlands. Beethoven wrote an overture for the play.

Remember a particular line from the play. “It is the plan that all common men should be armed”.
Now I'm gonna hear Dusty Rhoads' intro music all day! Then it somehow morphs into Sammy Hagar's I Can't Drive 55.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Nope. You are trying to doom us to failure.

You would have to define your context of success and failure.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hmmmmm....
The Protestant religon is the one true belief of christianity, is basically what you are proclaiming???

Didnt king James loose his head for tailoring the bible to his way of thinking, and it basically started the English civil war also.

Basically the KJV bible another example of people in a position of power and influence being able to cut, copy, and paste the bible for their needs or mark on it thruout history.

What I find funny is those who think and beleive it is all gods exact wording VERBATIM no matter what version of the Christian bible or branch of christianity they beleive in.

People need ta educate themselves just a little in how bibles have been modified by MAN over 1000,s of years I venture to say....

Are you sure King James had in his mind back in the day.
Offshoots of people using his bible dancing around handling rattlesnakes and talking tongues...
Cause in their minds we are all wrong and gonna burn in hell also.

So all the rest of us are gonna burn in hell unless we turn to your self declared correct branch of christianity then.....

Please provide us a address to this specific place of protestant worship you attend so we can all go to it and be saved.

I'm sure they dont judge other places of protestant worship in your area either.....

Any local church of any other branch of christianity in your area must be like the planet of the apes forbidden zone and their members must be radioactive mutants then....
Turn before you burn.....

People telling others how to believe in god and judging them as heretics if their viewpoints are not exactly like theirs are the type of people that are numb in the head........

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Thomas Paine,
He was a man that changed over time.
He took a lot of Protestant argumentation against tyranny and built on it in common sense.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I EAT Z-28's

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hmmmmm....
The Protestant religon is the one true belief of christianity, is basically what you are proclaiming???

Didnt king James loose his head for tailoring the bible to his way of thinking, and it basically started the English civil war also.

Basically the KJV bible another example of people in a position of power and influence being able to cut, copy, and paste the bible for their needs or mark on it thruout history.

What I find funny is those who think and beleive it is all gods exact wording VERBATIM no matter what version of the Christian bible or branch of christianity they beleive in.

People need ta educate themselves just a little in how bibles have been modified by MAN over 1000,s of years I venture to say....

Are you sure King James had in his mind back in the day.
Offshoots of people using his bible dancing around handling rattlesnakes and talking tongues...
Cause in their minds we are all wrong and gonna burn in hell also.

So all the rest of us are gonna burn in hell unless we turn to your self declared correct branch of christianity then.....

Please provide us a address to this specific place of protestant worship you attend so we can all go to it and be saved.

I'm sure they dont judge other places of protestant worship in your area either.....

Any local church of any other branch of christianity in your area must be like the planet of the apes forbidden zone and their members must be radioactive mutants then....
Turn before you burn.....

People telling others how to believe in god and judging them as heretics if their viewpoints are not exactly like theirs are the type of people that are numb in the head........

George Washington was a generic Protestant who was faithful in his Episcopal discipline. So was Robert E Lee...
Numb in the head?
Locke was a Protestant, and so was Rutherford.
And Newton and Farraday.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hehehe......

Definition of success??

You ask me that when you use the term "purest" in your descriptions??

Yeah, I believe our definitions might be a bit different.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon me, but has anybody some Absinthe?

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,564
Posts18,531,718
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.