Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 87 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 86 87
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
JeffO's a drug addled deadbeat.

That stupid fugk hasn't made $8.00 in 10 years.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Back to work throwing 26’ & 32’ foot ladders around an ocean front home doing dry-rot tear off and replacement in the fug’n rain.

Keep telling myself I love my job when I only like the money...No leg workout needed tonight. Chest and back with the Bowflex dumbbells tonight...

Jeffo- did you see where Oregon gun control omnibus sb 978 passed without much of a fight? Senate floor next, and unless all Republicans walk out, you will now be a felon if you have a legal concealed firearm on your hip or in your car at the PDX airport or any public building that doesn’t believe in 2A?

Look it up Oregon Omnibus SB 978. These are the people you believe are way smarter than us conservatives.

😎

Big ladders suck ass to deal with. Be careful up there. I feel like I used up a couple lives building my house and no, I never fell off a ladder.

I don't believe that about Democrats and I sure wish you'd stop ascribing beliefs to me. Democrats in 2019 are idiots. Oregon is going in a horrifying direction WRT the 2nd. I am acutely aware of this. I suspect the next general election will make me a felon due to an "assault rifle" ban of some sort that makes the ballot. That last one was sure a doozy before it got whacked by the courts. Regardless, a constitutional right cannot be voted out, and I will behave accordingly as I hope we all will. Fugg 'em.

Basically both the Left and the Right are going full retard and I'm stuck in the middle and I hate it.

-----

On a workout note, looks like the wife and I will be backpacking the 2nd half of the Lost Coast- the southern half- in a few weeks! This time I'm buying a hunting license and pig tags and will open-carry my G43 because, you see officer, the challenge of taking a pig with a subcompact 9mm is my thing! Or some such BS. It's the only way I can see to legally carry down there. Oops, swung back to guns.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I walk about a 1-1/4 miles every morning.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I walk about a 1-1/4 miles every morning.

Searching for your glasses is hardly a "workout."

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Big ladders suck ass to deal with. Be careful up there. I feel like I used up a couple lives building my house and no, I never fell off a ladder.

Oh that's right.

You your got PTSD (read disability) diagnosis after the big car accident.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
10 miles snowshoeing in the Elkhorns with Tiny E- glorious day to be out!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I got to the gym right at opening today and was able to cut a few pedestrians off as they walked up the sidewalk into the entrance.

FULL D-BAG IN DA HOUSE.

You're still in training if you don't strive for parking closest to the door,

Only D-bags walk across parking lots, who needs that extra exertion?

Much to learn yet rookie.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Basically both the Left and the Right are going full retard and I'm stuck in the middle and I hate it.

You throw your votes in the gutter and then wonder how you're stuck in the middle of it?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I got to the gym right at opening today and was able to cut a few pedestrians off as they walked up the sidewalk into the entrance.

FULL D-BAG IN DA HOUSE.

You're still in training if you don't strive for parking closest to the door,

Only D-bags walk across parking lots, who needs that extra exertion?

Much to learn yet rookie.

I know you went to Wisconsin schools so I'll forgive you for not understanding I was on the bike when this transpired.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mtwarden
10 miles snowshoeing in the Elkhorns with Tiny E- glorious day to be out!

[Linked Image]

Those MSR's kick ass.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You throw your votes in the gutter and then wonder how you're stuck in the middle of it?

As if that fugking retard even votes.

Give me a break.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Rower: 30 minutes
Shotgun shells fired: 300
Merlot walk/jog: 7miles which looks like a decent interval workout on the watch....

[Linked Image]

Last edited by battue; 04/11/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do jiu jitsu, stretch, an ab circuit and kettlebells. Nothing gets me breathing harder than 7 minute rounds on the matt.

Im walking with a weighted pack (starting at 40 pounds—the weight of my 4 year old). But honestly the only mountain simulation i can do here on the Gulf Coast is probably windsprints and BJJ.

�Some people hear their own inner voice with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy�or they become legend."--Jim Harrison

www.doing-manly-things.com
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AndySpencer
I do jiu jitsu, stretch, an ab circuit and kettlebells. Nothing gets me breathing harder than 7 minute rounds on the matt.

Im walking with a weighted pack (starting at 40 pounds—the weight of my 4 year old). But honestly the only mountain simulation i can do here on the Gulf Coast is probably windsprints and BJJ.

Got stadium steps?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

As if that fugking retard even votes.

Give me a break.

The disingenuous BS would be funny if not so unAmerican. I'm sure she votes.....straight democrat ticket.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It's really hard to beat grappling if you have tough training partners. Almost any other exercise you set the pace, regulate your movement, breathing pattern, and do it in the most efficient way. With grappling you don't know the pace, the next movement, when to relax, etc....tough enough already but that makes it even tougher.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender

The disingenuous BS would be funny if not so unAmerican. I'm sure she votes.....straight democrat ticket.

He's an unemployed drug addict.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

It's really hard to beat grappling if you have tough training partners. Almost any other exercise you set the pace, regulate your movement, breathing pattern, and do it in the most efficient way. With grappling you don't know the pace, the next movement, when to relax, etc....tough enough already but that makes it even tougher.

I started doing jew gintzu when I can and it is an ass kicker for sure.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

steps will definitely help; those stairmaster machines do a really good job too (talking the older style, looks like a mini escalator); also some treadmills you can really crank the steepness up; even a smaller (steep) hill will help by doing repeats on it

all the above you can also add a pack to

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I started doing jew gintzu when I can and it is an ass kicker for sure.

I hear it's really catching on in Florida, makes sense. But the best practitioners are still in New York:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ko4eZTPC6o

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 39 of 87 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.