Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 153 of 165 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 164 165
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Funny. Jello posting on the backpacking workout thread but doesn’t have the balls to post here. What a douche.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Springcove
Funny. Jello posting on the backpacking workout thread but doesn’t have the balls to post here. What a douche.

He's still waiting for the mueller report to come out............

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

He doesn't have time to post here right now.......He's busy tea-bagging Leroy Schitforbrains.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

He might be reading the report and taking notes before responding.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
reading

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

He might be reading the report and taking notes before responding.

You are kidding? right

If JellO actually took the time to read anything he wouldn't be in the mess he is in..... the only thing he reads is the CNN headline and off to the races from there.

He likes to pretend he is accountable and has the moral high ground, yet he is caught in lie after lie (documented here over the years) he welches on bets.....
He is proven wrong, then hides... coward..... the few times he admits being wrong it is always qualified with a (but more evidence is coming out etc...) then a vulgar gay reference etc....
He hides in the backpack forum then tell's us better not go there! GMAFB
He made his bed here, yet refuses to sleep in it......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m sure his reading comprehension after a few bong hits is at MENSA status😂. He’s a fugking idiot...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope not kidding, reading and quoting directly from Mueller's report is about the only option he has left to make an argument for "teabaging y'all" in this thread. His other options are to walk away from this thread and disappear from embarrassment, or to come clean about what he was wrong about. The way he carried on about "being right" leads me to believe that he will be back at some point with an argument about "being right" rather than an admission that he was wrong, 448 pages is a long read.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m guessing the smart money is on those of us who quietly went about our business and then silently elected Trump sending a clear message to the “Left” that we were done with their elitist, we know what’s best for you politics...

Fly over States and the conservative minded in Blue States I suspect will come together, again in 2020, and end the Social Media Heat Throbs of Social Reforms and Government Control again.

The craziness of the Left isn’t being ignored by us...We’ll ruin their party again, if we vote. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ever notice the liberal idiot trolls we have here disappear for a few days when they get disheartening news?

Nary a one to be found lately.

I'm sure that will change when they get new orders from their boss...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ever notice the liberal idiot trolls we have here disappear for a few days when they get disheartening news?

It's called regrouping............Stupid fuggers anyways.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
reading

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, tff, Maggie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
An interesting take here on how investigagions are supposed to be done rather than the deep state tyrannical moa.

Fox has blocked your video. Wonder why?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's called regrouping............Stupid fuggers anyways.

Gone back to the DU for commiseration and to check their inboxes for Talking Points from the DNC and Moveon.org

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
An interesting take here on how investigagions are supposed to be done rather than the deep state tyrannical moa.

Steve, now how de hail would i have a clue as to anything Fox would do?

Get on utube and pull it up.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Comey should be in jail now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No. Hung.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Steve, now how de hail would i have a clue as to anything Fox would do?

Get on utube and pull it up.

I did. Click the play button.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/21/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What a strange and nebulous place we find ourselves in.

It would appear that POTUS and his band of lying crooks is, as I said, not guilty of conspiring with Russia. But holy FAWK did they push that boundary. And holy FAWK did they lie and lie and lie about it, often at POTUS's direct command.

I said early on that if Trump et al turned out to be innocent, they would be the guiltiest-seeming innocent people EVER. I stand by that. Lies upon lies upon lies. These are fundamentally, profoundly, dishonest people. That's just charming. And this was NOT a "witch hunt". Any candidate who ever pulls this kind of crap again deserves to be investigated.

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all. Where I went full-retard was in the connecting of the dots; but the dots themselves were almost completely correct. I read a story last night about the number of times that Trump cried "fake news!" that turned out to be 100% correctly reported REAL news. It was a BUNCH, and they were very consequential dots, too. The dude is a LIAR. If you bought into his BS then you got played. Period. So I got played too, I went all-in.... I'm admitting that. But you got played WORSE. My mistake was letting my profound dislike for this piece of human dung color my judgement. Your mistake was ignoring, even wholly discrediting, a whole shïtload of stuff that turned out TRUE and spinning up a vast conspiracy story.

I'll take my mistake over yours. YMMV.

(It's necessary to point out that YOUR alt.media did not report these dots and in fact generally tried to discredit and de-value them. You won't acknowledge that because that's just how you guys roll, but it's the truth. )

Finally, obstruction. I also said early on that this was not my main issue; I was concerned about collusion with an adversary and what that meant on the global stage. That's still true. But it needs said: Trump obstructed justice. Period. If any other citizen other than a POTUS had done what he did they'd be indicted. When he claims exoneration on that front, he's lying. If you buy it, you're simply proving beyond ANY doubt that you are fully indoctrinated. Still, this was not my main issue so I'm not gonna push that point other than to say, whatever political hellfire he receives for it is fully earned.

Speaking of Truth. So what, AFAIK, is true?

-Donald Trump had deep, ongoing business ties with Russia during the campaign which he flat lied about. I think the Deutchbank subpoenas will be illustrative of this beyond what we already know.

-Donald Trump's campaign was in constant contact with Russia; over 100 instances. He/they also flat lied about this.

-Donald Trump knew Russia had hacked the DNC emails and was feeding them to Wiki. He flat lied about this as well, in essence giving them cover so they could continue to weaken his opponent.

-Donald Trump did conspire with Wiki; however this apparently was technically legal, despite knowing that Wiki was in league with Russia. This is very troubling to me.

-Donald Trump repeatedly obstructed the investigation into the Russian attack, and his potential ties to it. He's literally a crook in this regard, protected only by a JD policy (I.E., NOT a constitutional provision) protecting sitting presidents from indictment.

-Donald Trump is a serial and very consequential liar who will go down in history as such. Anyone supporting him is supporting someone who lied to them, and everyone else, over and over. Only a Herculean effort in goalpost-moving even allows said support. His level of engagement with Russia, and subsequent lies about it, would've been utterly unacceptable to most of you... 2 years ago. You've changed. Golf clap, fellas. Good job. Way to show just how principled you actually are. As in, not so much.

I will conclude by saying that if there's a Russia connection that Mueller didn't find; one that would prove a criminal conspiracy, then Putin has Trump by the absolute BALLS right now. I'm gonna throw a hail-Mary and predict that this turns out to be the case. That fits the known fact-cloud, and Trump's actions and responses, better than any other explanation. Dude was SCARED. He lied over and over and over for a reason. He's hiding something. Obviously this is pure speculation on my part, and obviously, "I've been wrong before!".... but still, that's my guess. Time will tell. Before you heads explode, I'm not gonna pimp that theory or try to defend it here as nauseam. I'm done doing that. Still, I am putting it out there this once.

Oh- I've un-subbed from the exercise thread and no longer GAF who trashes it. I won't see it. If messing up a apolitical thread where guys are simply trying to better themselves and hold themselves accountable is your thing, have at it. Those are good guys; they can hold their own.

Donald Trump is a piece of shït, but he's your piece of shït, and you can have him. We'll see how that plays out. Interesting times we live in. For the record, I don't see a Democrat in the field I could vote for in 2020, and I'm not voting for this lying incompetent clown, so, here's hoping for a good Libertarian candidate or the like to rescue us from this cesspool. Out.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Where I went full-retard was in the connecting of the dots;

When you went full-retard was when you were born.

Page 153 of 165 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (12344mag, 257wthbylover, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.