Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 154 of 165 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 164 165
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Sooooooo.............the end is no longer imminent.
Damn it, you were so certain.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jeff O

Not to be too harsh or insulting to you, but your complete and total self deception is truly breath taking.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Take a few more bong hits loser. To paraphrase you have always been a full retard!!! Most here already knew that.

GFY
TRUMP IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT... For six more years 😂

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m guessing the smart money is on those of us who quietly went about our business and then silently elected Trump sending a clear message to the “Left” that we were done with their elitist, we know what’s best for you politics...

Fly over States and the conservative minded in Blue States I suspect will come together, again in 2020, and end the Social Media Heat Throbs of Social Reforms and Government Control again.

The craziness of the Left isn’t being ignored by us...We’ll ruin their party again, if we vote. 😎

The left has no clue the folks are pissed at blue.

They are kind of like their followers and our fire liebs that way: Stupid.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/21/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Jeffo, after wading through all your BS, I’ve one question. Are you going to make good on your bets?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Jeffo, after wading through all your BS, I’ve one question. Are you going to make good on your bets?

Surely you jest. He welched on his bet with me.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
For the record, I don't see a Democrat in the field I could vote for in 2020, and I'm not voting for this lying incompetent clown, so, here's hoping for a good Libertarian candidate or the like to rescue us from this cesspool. Out.

Delusional, or Deranged,

Your choice.

And with Freedom has an avatar.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What a strange and nebulous place we find ourselves in.

It would appear that POTUS and his band of lying crooks is, as I said, not guilty of conspiring with Russia. But holy FAWK did they push that boundary. And holy FAWK did they lie and lie and lie about it, often at POTUS's direct command.

I said early on that if Trump et al turned out to be innocent, they would be the guiltiest-seeming innocent people EVER. I stand by that. Lies upon lies upon lies. These are fundamentally, profoundly, dishonest people. That's just charming. And this was NOT a "witch hunt". Any candidate who ever pulls this kind of crap again deserves to be investigated.

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all. Where I went full-retard was in the connecting of the dots; but the dots themselves were almost completely correct. I read a story last night about the number of times that Trump cried "fake news!" that turned out to be 100% correctly reported REAL news. It was a BUNCH, and they were very consequential dots, too. The dude is a LIAR. If you bought into his BS then you got played. Period. So I got played too, I went all-in.... I'm admitting that. But you got played WORSE. My mistake was letting my profound dislike for this piece of human dung color my judgement. Your mistake was ignoring, even wholly discrediting, a whole shïtload of stuff that turned out TRUE and spinning up a vast conspiracy story.

I'll take my mistake over yours. YMMV.

(It's necessary to point out that YOUR alt.media did not report these dots and in fact generally tried to discredit and de-value them. You won't acknowledge that because that's just how you guys roll, but it's the truth. )

Finally, obstruction. I also said early on that this was not my main issue; I was concerned about collusion with an adversary and what that meant on the global stage. That's still true. But it needs said: Trump obstructed justice. Period. If any other citizen other than a POTUS had done what he did they'd be indicted. When he claims exoneration on that front, he's lying. If you buy it, you're simply proving beyond ANY doubt that you are fully indoctrinated. Still, this was not my main issue so I'm not gonna push that point other than to say, whatever political hellfire he receives for it is fully earned.

Speaking of Truth. So what, AFAIK, is true?

-Donald Trump had deep, ongoing business ties with Russia during the campaign which he flat lied about. I think the Deutchbank subpoenas will be illustrative of this beyond what we already know.

-Donald Trump's campaign was in constant contact with Russia; over 100 instances. He/they also flat lied about this.

-Donald Trump knew Russia had hacked the DNC emails and was feeding them to Wiki. He flat lied about this as well, in essence giving them cover so they could continue to weaken his opponent.

-Donald Trump did conspire with Wiki; however this apparently was technically legal, despite knowing that Wiki was in league with Russia. This is very troubling to me.

-Donald Trump repeatedly obstructed the investigation into the Russian attack, and his potential ties to it. He's literally a crook in this regard, protected only by a JD policy (I.E., NOT a constitutional provision) protecting sitting presidents from indictment.

-Donald Trump is a serial and very consequential liar who will go down in history as such. Anyone supporting him is supporting someone who lied to them, and everyone else, over and over. Only a Herculean effort in goalpost-moving even allows said support. His level of engagement with Russia, and subsequent lies about it, would've been utterly unacceptable to most of you... 2 years ago. You've changed. Golf clap, fellas. Good job. Way to show just how principled you actually are. As in, not so much.

I will conclude by saying that if there's a Russia connection that Mueller didn't find; one that would prove a criminal conspiracy, then Putin has Trump by the absolute BALLS right now. I'm gonna throw a hail-Mary and predict that this turns out to be the case. That fits the known fact-cloud, and Trump's actions and responses, better than any other explanation. Dude was SCARED. He lied over and over and over for a reason. He's hiding something. Obviously this is pure speculation on my part, and obviously, "I've been wrong before!".... but still, that's my guess. Time will tell. Before you heads explode, I'm not gonna pimp that theory or try to defend it here as nauseam. I'm done doing that. Still, I am putting it out there this once.

Oh- I've un-subbed from the exercise thread and no longer GAF who trashes it. I won't see it. If messing up a apolitical thread where guys are simply trying to better themselves and hold themselves accountable is your thing, have at it. Those are good guys; they can hold their own.

Donald Trump is a piece of shït, but he's your piece of shït, and you can have him. We'll see how that plays out. Interesting times we live in. For the record, I don't see a Democrat in the field I could vote for in 2020, and I'm not voting for this lying incompetent clown, so, here's hoping for a good Libertarian candidate or the like to rescue us from this cesspool. Out.

Delusional is too kind. You're a flaming left liberal living in a little vacuum. Just because you own a chainsaw or play hunter doesn't make it all go away.

I hope you live long enough to reap the rewards of what you sow...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've often said,

the real problem with stupid people..

is the fact that their too stupid to realize how stupid they actually are.

Most idiots, when digging their own hole, usually at some point realize it's time to stop digging.

This idiot, hits bottom, and then double's down every single time.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It would appear that POTUS and his band of lying crooks is, as I said, not guilty of conspiring with Russia. But holy FAWK did they push that boundary. And holy FAWK did they lie and lie and lie about it, often at POTUS's direct command.

I said early on that if Trump et al turned out to be innocent, they would be the guiltiest-seeming innocent people EVER. I stand by that. Lies upon lies upon lies. These are fundamentally, profoundly, dishonest people. That's just charming. And this was NOT a "witch hunt". Any candidate who ever pulls this kind of crap again deserves to be investigated.

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all. Where I went full-retard was in the connecting of the dots; but the dots themselves were almost completely correct. I read a story last night about the number of times that Trump cried "fake news!" that turned out to be 100% correctly reported REAL news. It was a BUNCH, and they were very consequential dots, too. The dude is a LIAR. If you bought into his BS then you got played. Period. So I got played too, I went all-in.... I'm admitting that. But you got played WORSE. My mistake was letting my profound dislike for this piece of human dung color my judgement. Your mistake was ignoring, even wholly discrediting, a whole shïtload of stuff that turned out TRUE and spinning up a vast conspiracy story.

(It's necessary to point out that YOUR alt.media did not report these dots and in fact generally tried to discredit and de-value them. You won't acknowledge that because that's just how you guys roll, but it's the truth. )

Finally, obstruction. I also said early on that this was not my main issue; I was concerned about collusion with an adversary and what that meant on the global stage. That's still true. But it needs said: Trump obstructed justice. Period. If any other citizen other than a POTUS had done what he did they'd be indicted. When he claims exoneration on that front, he's lying. If you buy it, you're simply proving beyond ANY doubt that you are fully indoctrinated. Still, this was not my main issue so I'm not gonna push that point other than to say, whatever political hellfire he receives for it is fully earned.

-Donald Trump had deep, ongoing business ties with Russia during the campaign which he flat lied about. I think the Deutchbank subpoenas will be illustrative of this beyond what we already know.

-Donald Trump's campaign was in constant contact with Russia; over 100 instances. He/they also flat lied about this.

-Donald Trump knew Russia had hacked the DNC emails and was feeding them to Wiki. He flat lied about this as well, in essence giving them cover so they could continue to weaken his opponent.

-Donald Trump did conspire with Wiki; however this apparently was technically legal, despite knowing that Wiki was in league with Russia. This is very troubling to me.

-Donald Trump repeatedly obstructed the investigation into the Russian attack, and his potential ties to it. He's literally a crook in this regard, protected only by a JD policy (I.E., NOT a constitutional provision) protecting sitting presidents from indictment.

-Donald Trump is a serial and very consequential liar who will go down in history as such. Anyone supporting him is supporting someone who lied to them, and everyone else, over and over. Only a Herculean effort in goalpost-moving even allows said support. His level of engagement with Russia, and subsequent lies about it, would've been utterly unacceptable to most of you... 2 years ago. You've changed. Golf clap, fellas. Good job. Way to show just how principled you actually are. As in, not so much.

I will conclude by saying that if there's a Russia connection that Mueller didn't find; one that would prove a criminal conspiracy, then Putin has Trump by the absolute BALLS right now. I'm gonna throw a hail-Mary and predict that this turns out to be the case. That fits the known fact-cloud, and Trump's actions and responses, better than any other explanation. Dude was SCARED. He lied over and over and over for a reason. He's hiding something. Obviously this is pure speculation on my part, and obviously, "I've been wrong before!".... but still, that's my guess. Time will tell. Before you heads explode, I'm not gonna pimp that theory or try to defend it here as nauseam. I'm done doing that. Still, I am putting it out there this once.

Oh- I've un-subbed from the exercise thread and no longer GAF who trashes it. I won't see it. If messing up a apolitical thread where guys are simply trying to better themselves and hold themselves accountable is your thing, have at it. Those are good guys; they can hold their own.

Donald Trump is a piece of shït, but he's your piece of shït, and you can have him. We'll see how that plays out. Interesting times we live in. For the record, I don't see a Democrat in the field I could vote for in 2020, and I'm not voting for this lying incompetent clown, so, here's hoping for a good Libertarian candidate or the like to rescue us from this cesspool. Out.

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I've often said,

Most idiots, when digging their own hole, usually at some point realize it's time to stop digging.

This is not conspiracy theory schit. This is a legit excerpt from an interview.

Well worth 13 minutes of your time.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is what's really Ironic,

All this bitchin' coming from a guy that breaks federal law every day and yet still possess firearms.....

Hmmmmmm.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all. Where I went full-retard was in the connecting of the dots; but the dots themselves were almost completely correct. I read a story last night about the number of times that Trump cried "fake news!" that turned out to be 100% correctly reported REAL news.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You've gone farther off the Rez than ol' Eyeball, and that's saying something.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I've often said,

Hes too stupid to see Trump was telling the truth every time be cried Fake News abd he pardons the fake news sources because they cry about it and report it. Sheesh. Unreal.

Look, Ma, they told the truth when they said he called them fake news.

Well, Jell0, they lied when theh said they werent fake news.

They lied when they said there was evidence Trump colluded. They lied when they said they had evidence of obstruction.

They lied when they said he was a Hitler, and when they said he was in Putins pocket and when they said T jr met with Russian agents and when they said Cohen went to Russia.

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all.

You can't be objectively serious. The MSM and their followers (you among them) make Obama birthers look objective and not blind haters by comparison. You people could have Marilyn Monroe naked in your bed, but if she wore a MAGA cap you'd claim she was hideous because she had a mole!

Where I went full-retard was ...

Oh the places I could go with this quote!

Fine, then quit being so bitchy about Trump. Your whining almost makes me miss Maser, almost. We get the blind hate. Your side got beaten by someone you don't like, and in spite of your most deceivious best efforts he continues to thwart you and the Left and you have come to the realization that the economy will re-elect him. Now you know how I felt about Obama. Get it? Can't stand the bastard. Turn around is fair play bendeco.

Finally, obstruction. I also said early on that this was not my main issue

Well, then STFU already about obstruction. It's a bullcrap accusation that the Left is clinging to like a life preserver after the Titanic crash.

Truth? Oh, the truth is laid bare for everyone to see. Truth is nobody on the Left EVER saw Hillary losing. When the race become obviously tight, the Left went into panic mode. That was just right before the infamous "We will swing from nooses" declaration by Her Royal Highness. As soon as Trump won, AND the GOP took BOTH the House and Senate, the Democrats went into crisis mode. The SCOTUS was at stake, Merrick Garland was history, and it was a sure thing Trump would appoint 2, maybe more justices. With the fact the Dems were completely out of power, there was only one way to combat this - get Trump out.

Obama, Clinton, the Dem hierarchy including Podesta worked out this strategy that "The Russians Stole the Election" as the obvious answer to the question Leftists asked; "WTF happened?". They bought it and the MSM was more than willing to run with it. The Dems immediately pushed this story in the MSM. and the GOP Deep State Old Guard was stupid enough to think this was the "old Days" and that a "Special Prosecutor" would clear things up quickly and make it all look clean and above board. They didn't realize the Dem game was damage Trump and get him out before 2018 and before he could appoint anymore conservatives to the Supreme Court. Beyond the Supreme Court, this soon took on a life of itself, very self perpetuating as the only glimmer of hope the Left had as Trump romped from one victory to the next. The few things the Dems have to cheer about either come from their own obstruction blocking Trump in court by using Leftist Federal judges to place injunctions, or the recapture of the House, which is an historic norm in off year elections such as 2018.

The Left is dumfounded that support for Trump has not collapsed. These tactics would have torpedoed just about any other GOP leader. McCain, Romney, even W. would have folded. Reagan is the only one I can think of that would have weathered this because he could go directly to the people.

Face it, this was a dirty tricks witch hunt with nothing to it. Whatever "irregularities" you want cling to are sensationalized nothings. The next big fear you Lefties have is called retribution. Let's look into McCabe, Comey. Let's put Strok and Page on the stand to testify. let's investigate the Clinton Foundation. Let's investigate Brennen and Clapper. Hey buddy, it's only fair. Tit for tat, baby. Wanna guess where more dirt can be found?

That's your truth. That, and the truth is you on Left hate Trump. He could cure cancer and heal Tiny Tim and you'd still hate him. How can we have a conversation with that as YOUR foundation?

Further proof of what I just wrote. Blind hate. Economy is booming (POS) Lowest unemployment in 50+ years (POS) ISIS crushed (POS) Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and Iraq (POS) Energy exporters (POS) Working to get our borders under control (POS)

Where do you do expect to get a respectful conversation when this is your beginning and end? Go back and read your posts from the first 10 pages of this thread and compare them to the deranged angry rants of the last 40. Your frustration that stems from your losing position is eating you alive.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hatari that’s was outstanding.

Thank you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great post Jeff.

Thanks, but Jell0 is too stupid to consider the possibility that the left could be investigated but, in fact thats just what is going on and was redacted by Barr and Muller from the report.

Thats why the left is going crazy over trying to get the full report. Jello missed the part about 11 other investigations going on outside the Trump/Ruskie and obstruction perview- but the crooked govt dimocraps didnt miss it.

Trump could have had the entire Mueller report classified. He didnt because he wanted the Mueller points on possible obstruction cast out to pull in the DNC and Jell0 suckers so they can be trapped.

Just like the fact the Kavanaugh DNC dirty tricks insanity was not about Roe vs Wade, it was the smokescreen used to try to prevent Kav from being seated to protect Dims, DOJ and State Dept and Da Hilkary and Zero and Facebook and Twitter from being tried in mil tribunals for subversion for collusion in a country that is in a declared war and also in a declarec state of National Emergency. So, i guess cnn wasnt real truthful to its folks about why the Dims went overboard to trip Kav.

Neither was the msm and cnn truthful about the need for a border wall. The deep state says the wall isnt needed because they want this country taken down buy illegals, their expenses, crimes, diseases and drugs. They want the cartels and ms-13 bringing drugs and children for sex trafficking.

Adam Schiff will be found to have provided cover for the Standard Hotel trafficking and hes grasping at straws to try and bring Trump down to save his life.

Jell0, you are one more dumb MoFo.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, heres a chance for you to get a clue as to what Trump, Muelker and Barr are fixing to do.

Trump didnt lie. Zero surveilled him. Trump didnt collude with Russia. He tried to give you a freaking clue, dumbass.

Now he trying to give you another clue, dumbass. He breaking it to you gently. We have TREASON. They were Treasonous. Dims committed Treason. Treason, treason, tis the season to get focused about TREASON.

Why? So you will be ready to see charges for -guess. Yeah. Treason.

Your sucker buddies are after the chum in the water.

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Lg6HsAkavd0[/video]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 154 of 165 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,271
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.