Ball lightning?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bats...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So, navy pilots are just as delusional as many of us. Do they wear tinfoil inside their helmets?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reading comprehension failure again. The article is about unauthorized AIRCRAFT, because of the increasing problem with not only piloted but drone craft.

Quote: The Navy statement did not refer to “UFOs” nor to any specific incidents in the past, but it said the Navy and Air Force “investigate each and every report” of unauthorized and unidentified aircraft and take such incidents “very seriously.”

For that reason, the Navy is “updating and formalizing the process by which reports of any such suspected incursions can be made to the cognizant authorities,” the statement said.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Maybe not so much reading comprehension failure as reading between the lines? "UFO" doesn't have to mean little green men.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
every tom, dick & harry are getting themselves drones now. surprised there aren't more accidents with them. maybe even flying into power lines.

one thing is kinda clear. if there are space aliens out there, they'll almost certainly be akin to us. since we all are derived from the big bang.

so, they and we are starstuff. of course, they could be coming in from another multi-verse and not related to us at all.

it's really difficult to explain how insects, reptiles, mammals & trees and mushrooms are kin. but here we are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do alien craft have lights? To avoid mid air collision?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I seen a youfo out my backdoor about 5 years ago & got a picture of it.

Leastways I think it was a youfo , maybe it was a portal to a different dimension and I missed my chance.

[Linked Image]

Mike

Can you provide some details on that?

Sure could

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Leastways I think it was a youfo , maybe it was a portal to a different dimension and I missed my chance.

[Linked Image]

Mike

Can you provide some details on that?

Maybe someone shooting skeet.........

Dog tick thrown against back door window?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Morewood
I hope they're friendly.

If they’re liberals then we’re screwed!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doesn't "unidentified" just mean that the aircraft failed to ID itself with a flight plan or contact with ATC?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Doesn't "unidentified" just mean that the aircraft failed to ID itself with a flight plan or contact with ATC?

Ordinarily, aircraft are identifiable by their visual characteristics and markings. These things don't look or move like known aircraft.

It's interesting that computerized video/targeting tracking technology seem to be able to lock onto them, which shows that they are actual physical objects rather than optical illusions or reflections.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

[Linked Image]

Mike

That's Rocky! Where's Bullwinkle?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Reading comprehension failure again. The article is about unauthorized AIRCRAFT, because of the increasing problem with not only piloted but drone craft.

Quote: The Navy statement did not refer to “UFOs” nor to any specific incidents in the past, but it said the Navy and Air Force “investigate each and every report” of unauthorized and unidentified aircraft and take such incidents “very seriously.”

For that reason, the Navy is “updating and formalizing the process by which reports of any such suspected incursions can be made to the cognizant authorities,” the statement said.

UFO enthusiasts are not looking for sense or comprehension.

I saw a huge bright shining object in the bright summer afternoon, traveling South to North about 20 degrees above the Western horizon, some forty years ago. It shined as brightly as the sun. It was obviously nothing made by humans, and obviously originated somewhere other than Earth. It was also obviously (to me, anyway) not inhabited by any intelligent life forms.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That could have been a meteor, or a bit of space debris, Idaho. Either is very likely.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Yep, exactly as I figured. In the late 70's, my guess would have been meteor. But, perhaps there was more and larger space junk falling than I was aware of.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's amusing how we instantly identify unidentified objects. Doubly so when we conclude that anything we can't explain gets explained as space aliens.

Four out of five jackwads in this country carry a cell phone camera that takes crystal clear stills and movies. Yet, the alleged photos and vids of these these are always blurry, out-of-focus, and shaky.

What about the cockpit video recorded by the Navy fighter jackwads?.....seemed like a pretty “clear” video to me. There’s been countless clear, non-blurry, in focus video and stills taken through the years that’s always dismissed and disregarded out of hand by some government jackwad spokesperson, often before they’ve even seen or reviewed it. Many folks through the years have recorded, either through film or video, unexplained sightings but don’t come out publicly about their experience for fear of being labeled a “jackwad” by government stooges. 😉

Why are there hieroglyphics and ancient cave drawings of “spaceships” and “aliens”?

There’s so many questions that haven’t been answered and anyone that trusts our government to tell us the truth is beyond the jackwad phase and has gone straight to the ass kissing, government trusting, liberal douchenozzle phase. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That could have been a meteor, or a bit of space debris, Idaho. Either is very likely.

“Could have been” is hardly a good or definitive answer. “Could have been” is merely a scientific wild ass guess aka SWAG and is synonymous with I don’t have a fucqing clue.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Sometimes, no oftentimes, the wisest course is to abide by the KISS principle.

Stuff falls out of the sky every day and night. So the one I witnessed was a bit bigger than most and a bit noteworthy for that.

NASA says we get a meteor which explodes (bolide) in the atmosphere with energy rated in tens or hundreds of kilotons once ever twenty or thirty years. The Tanguska Event in 1908 was much more powerful than that.

But still no signs of intelligent life beyond Earth's atmosphere.

Weird drawings on ancient cave walls? Ergot infested rye. Mescaline, Peyote, fever induced delirium, hunger induced delirium. Hell, who knows what they were tossing on the fire trying to get warm?

Once again, the simplest explanation is usually closest to the truth.

Unless, of course, we are talking about the Kennedy assassination.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's amusing how we instantly identify unidentified objects. Doubly so when we conclude that anything we can't explain gets explained as space aliens.

Four out of five jackwads in this country carry a cell phone camera that takes crystal clear stills and movies. Yet, the alleged photos and vids of these these are always blurry, out-of-focus, and shaky.

Ha, who was the comic that stated, "maybe bigfoot really is blurry?"

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 27 invisible), 1,442 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.