Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 28 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 27 28
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If he IS touring I hope I'm unavailable for some time to make one of his shows.....

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup, plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is.

Time for coffee.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
RE: the Liberty Creek Chardonnay.....

We do have Trader Joe’s here but with the $3 in gas required to drive there I could just as easily spring for the Yellowtail.

The verdict is what was left of the Chardonnay, like the way too sweet LIberty Creek Sweet Red before it, was poured out as an offering to the compost pile gods this morning

Choosing a $6 bottle of wine can be tricky.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Women.

You couldn't score a piece outside of a whorehouse.

And probably not inside one either.

Actually, I could.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Women.

You couldn't score a piece outside of a whorehouse.

And probably not inside one either.

Actually, I could.

Yes you've told us many times how easy it would be for you to slay pussy if you were to ever take interest in pussy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

We do have Trader Joe’s here but with the $3 in gas required to drive there I could just as easily spring for the Yellowtail.

The verdict is what was left of the Chardonnay, like the way too sweet LIberty Creek Sweet Red before it, was poured out as an offering to the compost pile gods this morning

"Spring" for the Yellowtail.

LMAO.

I guess we'll add wine to the list of schit you don't comprehend.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by fubarguy
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Regarding shoelaces. Do you have any recommendations? There's so many choices!

You got your hard weave cotton boot lace on the right and your soft weave stretchy poly crap on the left. The latter stretch and load up with stickers and cactus spines.

[Linked Image]

Those are pretty tall boots! It's amazing that you still have them.
I would have thought that they got damaged at Verdun when you fought beside Sgt. York
Do you still have the leggins and jodpurs? smile

Russell moccasin turkey snaker left and Russell something else on rt.

The ones on the right look just like my Russell Bird Shooters that I bought in around 1977. They are still going strong and I can't wear them out! They worked fine in Africa in the '80s and in New Mexico today. The soles seem impervious to wear.

Norm

They are so comfortable its unreal, even after a full day of wear. My legs may be tired but my feet feel great in those boots driving home from even 8 or so miles after quail.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by hanco
I wonder if Billy Dean is still touring?

Dunno, but Roy Clark isn't.

Why not, Elvis is still making the rounds.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And now for something completely different,,,,,,,,,

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by NVhntr
I think I went to their concert back in the 70's.

That short guy could really blow a horn.

You'll have to be more specific.

John

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No such thing as good $6 bottle of wine..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No, but you can get a GREAT box of wine for 6.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My dog IS NOT and HAS NOT been constipated of late.

Out on a limb I'd venture 5-6 fresh dumps in yard over the weekend while we watched the wife pressure wash the decks.

What did the dog do?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Life’s afforded me the opportunity to try the finer things in life, 5 star hotels, crystalle champagne, fancy restaurants.

Give me a campfire, a decent bourbon, or a $6 box of wine at the cabin. Those are where my tastes lie, not because it’s more affordable, it’s just better. For me anyway

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

"Spring" for the Yellowtail.

LMAO.

I guess we'll add wine to the list of schit you don't comprehend.

Yellowtail is the next most expensive at H-E-B, $9 versus $6, no idea as to quality. You seem to presume I ain’t tongue in cheek here (no obscene homosexual references please).

Anyways, did you know Florida is like the BEST place in the nation to develop new varieties of lawn grass? So much so that there’s actually entire varieties of lawn grass named after Florida and places therein.

Yepper, lawns just grow like a weed down there, every day, all year round.......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Give me a campfire, a decent bourbon, or a $6 box of wine at the cabin. Those are where my tastes lie, not because it’s more affordable, it’s just better. For me anyway

Well put cool

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Holy mother of god.

It's raining again.

I'm gonna call local dirt and see if there's any way we can help each other through this.

I'm cowering in a corner.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes you've told us many times how easy it would be for you to slay pussy if you were to ever take interest in pussy.

No, I’ve mentioned events from my past, mostly in response to pointed queries from the likes of yourself, never thought of it as “slaying”, it was always their idea. It’s women who actually do the choosing.

I also mentioned that the only woman I’ve kept company with for going on thirty years now was my ex.

Bristoe is right, there are lots of single older women out there who.would appreciate some good times and attention. Could be when I’m oughtta debt I’ll have the resources on hand to give ‘em some.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

$3 in gas would indicate that it’s not too far away......don’t you ride a bicycle everywhere? Since when does your bicycle take gas? Is it cheaper to buy [bleep] wine at the Stop&Rob and dump it out because it’s not palatable than it is to buy decent wine and drink it all? If someone is buying and drinking wine it would seem they could afford to splurge on getting their ass to the store that sells decent stuff. You ain’t making money by drinking wine and dumping it in the compost bin seems less thrifty than using that crappy wine for cooking.

If you were to go crazy and spring for the $3 in gas to go to Trader Joe’s you do know that you can buy more than 1 bottle at a time? Buying more than 1 at a time allows you to spread the three dollars of gas money over several bottles of wine reducing the extrapolated total. They also have food that you could buy to further lower your transportation costs.

I appreciate thriftiness but hate cheapskates. One uses intelligence to save money while the other uses ignorance to justify not paying.

Those are my thoughts on the matter and I cannot care less what someone else spends their money on as long as they’re happy with their poor choices. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MikeL2
My dog IS NOT and HAS NOT been constipated of late.

Out on a limb I'd venture 5-6 fresh dumps in yard over the weekend while we watched the wife pressure wash the decks.

What did the dog do?

Eat
Sleep
Defecate

Repeat

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
I wonder if Billy Dean is still touring?

Yep. Doing mostly gospel though.

Page 17 of 28 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,930
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.