-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why not make individual police officers carry a type of 'malpractice' insurance like medical professionals?

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by g5m

More pertinately, he killed a woman and tried to get away with it.

And that's why he's convicted now and the city is paying.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by White_Bear
It makes me sick to my stomach but rather running away like the messicans and others from s h i thole countries, I'll stay and fight. Wish us luck. There are a lot of good conservative folks in MN. I happen to live in the deepest red county in the state.

Running away from liberalism is foolish..it’ll find you sooner or later, if not beat down on a national level.

Maybe sooner or later but right now in this lifetime the reality is people where you are live eveyday of their life 24/7 with run amuck liberalism and we don't..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Why not make individual police officers carry a type of 'malpractice' insurance like medical professionals?

Our department carried false arrest insurance on us. I don't know anyone who had to use it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Our justice system is ridiculous. If a co[p volates department policy, voilates instructions, and violates the law, the city hast to cough up millions of dollars. The liability ought to be the cop's, not the city's.

True if...

... the city followed protocol and hiring guidelines and the officer f*cked up, by all mean do it your way.

But that is not what happened here. This Moslem candidate was fast tracked to the streets for the sake of Political correctness. He failed his psych evaluation and it was recommended that he NOT be hired. That was ignored by the city and the Police Department for the sake of PC and Diversity.

Couple all of that with the fact that he is a follower of Islam and not our constitution and you have a foreseeable recipe for disaster,.

The Man was criminally responsible for "his" actions, the city and the PD are responsible for their actions as well, for ignoring what was obvious to anyone with more than two brains cells left to rub together.

Those involved in this PC hiring of Norr should also personally be held criminally liable as well as financially.

Like.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have lived and worked throughout the US but MN has and always will be home.

MN has a lot of great things going for it but weather and politics are not even on that list😄

It may be an old fashioned idea that others like to bash but I would like to think of the local police force as “our cops” - that we take pride in and support to do a difficult job

There is talk of requiring cops to carry their individual insurance here and I believe this goes toward the direction of putting them on the other side of the fence as us vs them.

A police force should be by, for, and part of the community not a private mercenary force?

It would appear an unarmed woman approaching a police car should not have been shot without any sign of threat
I do not condone his actions and believe he should be held accountable but having private insurance is separate - just my 2 cents -

However if I as a cop had to do a traffic stop, knowing the potential threats out there I would be glad for all of my use of force training and knowing that the department, city, county or state had my back.

Having their own insurance smacks to me of being a Lone Ranger and god forbid if the you know what hits the fan I am on my own.

Often enough without community support they are between a rock and s hard place as us vs them and this would seem to go further down the wrong direction?

Your mileage may vary

There is room for all of god’s creatures ... right next to the mashed potatoes!

There is room for all of gods creatures ... right next to the mashed potatoes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Definitely explains that fahqing cuhnt Ilan Omar.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Muslims practicing islam want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. Their agendas do not allow the Constitution to exist. There is no place in the Constitution or the USA for sharia law. They believe in the normalization of unethical and immoral behavior. They should not be allowed in our government any where. Islam is a cult, a way of life, it requires you convert to islam or die. No other options exist for the faithful. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans.

pretty much the only way a reasonable observer could respond

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
Political correctness doesn't come cheap. The liberal lunatics of Minnesota are not near finished with destroying themselves and taxing their residents into oblivion. They dropped their hiring standards to get a moslem on board to show the world how giving and caring they are and now they are 20 million plus in the hole.
EXACTLY!!

I wonder what's next? Will the family then go after the former mayor (Betsy Hodges), and her Chief of Police at the time, in a civil lawsuit? If so, they may very well collect another 20 mil...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Muslims practicing islam want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. Their agendas do not allow the Constitution to exist. There is no place in the Constitution or the USA for sharia law. They believe in the normalization of unethical and immoral behavior. They should not be allowed in our government any where. Islam is a cult, a way of life, it requires you convert to islam or die. No other options exist for the faithful. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans.

pretty much the only way a reasonable observer could respond
That...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Our justice system is ridiculous. If a co[p volates department policy, voilates instructions, and violates the law, the city hast to cough up millions of dollars. The liability ought to be the cop's, not the city's.

I agree with you to a certain point. Noor should be held liable, but the City of Minneapolis did all it could to bend their own rules to get this clown into uniform and as such should be held liable for their own actions. So proud they were to have their own first lesbian police-chief badge their first Somali officer. The Twin [bleep]'ies sadly makes the rest of the state suck.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by kwg020

The worst part is some of those folks may want to move to Iowa and turn Iowa into a liberal [bleep] like the one they left.
kwg

I fully understand getting the hell out of MN. And trust me, I can't wait. But....Who the fu ck want's to move to IA?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Moronic policies based on racial bias is root cause. Stupid should hurt, I hope he goes to jail also.

The diaper-head should get the chair but he won't see anything worth mentioning for time. Some make-believe sentencing will be handed down but he will walk once the heat turns off.

Think so?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Originally Posted by dale06
It makes me sick to my stomach but rather running away like the messicans and others from s h i thole countries, I'll stay and fight. Wish us luck. There are a lot of good conservative folks in MN. I happen to live in the deepest red county in the state.

Best of luck to you.
Had a lot of conservative friends there. They all left, Fla, Az, Tenn, SD, and Tx. Most of these states saw multiple of my friends move there. These were highly successful people, all of them easy seven figure net worth, many of them eight figure net worth. They couldn’t afford to not leave.
I decided to leave, a year ago, after 31 years of excessive taxes, and liberal BS.

That's just it. I can't either. It's not the MN I remember as a kid when I left to start a career. I came back 10 years ago as my wife was transferred. I should have stayed in WI. But now I have a great job and will be staying until my 2 of the kids graduated HS. Then we're out of here. Same reasons. Can't afford NOT to get out. But the politics of this place are really something. Can't help but shake my head at what most think are the "normal" way of thinking.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Definitely explains that fahqing cuhnt Ilan Omar.

That’s a noshitter right there!

We could raise the IQ of America by a couple of points just by getting rid of skinnies and illegals! LOL

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 51 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,337
Posts18,487,680
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.