Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We saw a new guy last Thursday, his name is David Joel, good singer, good original songs, good to dance to. Friday was a long day at work. Roy Clark opened for him.

Check out David Joel on u tube.

GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Yepper, lawns just grow like a weed down there, every day, all year round.......

I throw money at that problem.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Yepper, lawns just grow like a weed down there, every day, all year round.......

I throw money at that problem.

"Yellowtail" kinda money?

FJB & FJT
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
You seem to presume I ain’t tongue in cheek here (no obscene homosexual references please).

Again, you don't seem to grasp what is being said.

If you burn three dollars in fuel to buy a case of wine at Trader Joe's you would be way ahead, both in quality and cost.

But it's pretty obvious you're the kinda guy that buys his Newport's one at a time and fishes with a cane pole. So I don't know why anybody bothers offering you any sort of advice.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford

"Yellowtail" kinda money?

BALLAH!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
$3 in gas would indicate that it’s not too far away......don’t you ride a bicycle everywhere? Since when does your bicycle take gas? Is it cheaper to buy [bleep] wine at the Stop&Rob and dump it out because it’s not palatable than it is to buy decent wine and drink it all?

Harumph! The H-E-B grocery chain a Stop&Rob? Bite yer tongue, if there’s a corporate chain that does more for, and is loved more by the locally communities they serve I ain’t aware of it.

Note too, everyone agrees that LC’s Merlot is surprisingly good, and their Cabernet is decent. Only way to find out about their Sweet Red and Chardonnay was to try it.

Trader Joe’s is a thirty mile round trip on the Interstates, or a four hour round trip by the route I’d be obliged to take on a bicycle. Would you drive 200 miles (four hours) over $3? Would you do it if ya had to ride a bicycle four hours in cross-town traffic eek

If someone is buying and drinking wine it would seem they could afford to splurge on getting their ass to the store that sells decent stuff....

I’m sorry, I though we were talking about just sub $10 bottles of wine, I had no idea of the greater ramifications.

Those are my thoughts on the matter and I cannot care less what someone else spends their money on as long as they’re happy with their poor choices. 😂

See, that’s the difference right there, ‘Flave CARES about my poor choices.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I just like to point out that you're a dumb fugk.

Mostly because you're a condescending know-it-all prick.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Again, you don't seem to grasp what is being said.

If you burn three dollars in fuel to buy a case of wine at Trader Joe's you would be way ahead, both in quality and cost.

But it's pretty obvious you're the kinda guy that buys his Newport's one at a time and fishes with a cane pole. So I don't know why anybody bothers offering you any sort of advice.

Oh, I got a family tree littered with alcoholics, no way I’m gonna have a whole case laying around. Same reason I quit the six gallon boxes. I can swing a liter-and-a-half a week. If you drink as much as you claim (I doubt it) you might consider doing the same.

Meanwhile, everyone says LC Merlot is good stuff.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

“Woe to him whom all men think we’ll of.”

Dude, you LIVE to insult and belittle folks on the ‘net, worse, you do so to amuse the Flavettes.

I can’t help it that when you get on my case, you’re almost always wrong <“shrug”>.

OK, this is where you get back on the “Search” function.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't drink much wine these days. But there was a time when my wife and I would occasionally split a bottle of white German wine.

It all started when she took a trip to Germany and brought back a bottle which was recommended to her by a woman in a wine shop there. It was very good. We tried to find it here and never could,..so we started buying various bottles of white German wine to see if we could find one that would match it. We never found any as good. But we found many that were very good.

Variants of Pinot Gris are usually good. But they're not priced like 2 buck chuck.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This Thread Needs To Be Retitled "Last Week ".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL !

This is all old news.

Last edited by New_2_99s; 05/06/19. Reason: altered title to reflect 'Bender's request ! ;)

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

I can’t help it that when you get on my case, you’re almost always wrong <“shrug”>.

Did you ever get your tire fixed or did you opt for the "lawn ornament" solution?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go you cracker ass sob

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Did you ever get your tire fixed or did you opt for the "lawn ornament" solution?

Ya know, where I live I DO have that option......

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Oh I have zero doubt.

I also have zero doubt you take full advantage.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

“Woe to him whom all men think we’ll of.”

Dude, you LIVE to insult and belittle folks on the ‘net, worse, you do so to amuse the Flavettes.

OK, this is where you get back on the “Search” function.

It doesnt matter that hes wrong, Birdy, its how hes wrong. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Birdy, You crack me up. 👍......you’ve got your roll and ain’t nobody gonna slow that roll down. Keep on truckin’...or bikin’...or whatever.

PS...I’ve driven a lot further than 30 miles for a beer before.....hell, I’ve driven a hell of a lot further than that for a beer, is wine any different (other than the obvious)? 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh I have zero doubt.

I also have zero doubt you take full advantage.

Actually I worry quite a lot about what the neighbors think.

First light now is 6:30, gives me an hour to weed-whack my postage stamp before work cool

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
PS...I’ve driven a lot further than 30 miles for a beer before.....hell, I’ve driven a hell of a lot further than that for a beer, is wine any different (other than the obvious)? 😂

Actually it is, whole diffrent mindset. Look at the commercials.

One doesn’t down a can of wine, crush it against one’s forehead and toss it out the window.

Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (007FJ, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,609
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.