Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Birdy, You crack me up. šŸ‘......youā€™ve got your roll and ainā€™t nobody gonna slow that roll down. Keep on truckinā€™...or bikinā€™...or whatever.

PS...Iā€™ve driven a lot further than 30 miles for a beer before.....hell, Iā€™ve driven a hell of a lot further than that for a beer, is wine any different (other than the obvious)? šŸ˜‚

Gotta give Mike credit for no twisted panties.

YMMV.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
What on earth would cause him to have twisted panties?

His biggest detractor is himself.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

grin

You have relieved me of that burden for some time now.

Anyhoo.... Seems like Honda put tube-type tires on the AfricaTwin. MAJOR faux pas if ya ask me.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
You canā€™t afford one regardless.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

GFY

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yer welcome.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If I rode a bike everywhere, I wouldnā€™t have time for twenty something thousand posts.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I did.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
PS...Iā€™ve driven a lot further than 30 miles for a beer before.....hell, Iā€™ve driven a hell of a lot further than that for a beer, is wine any different (other than the obvious)? šŸ˜‚

Actually it is, whole diffrent mindset. Look at the commercials.

One doesnā€™t down a can of wine, crush it against oneā€™s forehead and toss it out the window.

Actually....you can. canned wine

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Went and saw the Avengers movie. It was a fun family thing but the movie didn't do much for me. Needed subtitles to identify the various characters. Towards the end there's a black fellow who is, I presume, "Super Nigerian? " Whatever. Two billion? Fugg.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What on earth would cause him to have twisted panties?

I just think he is very level and polite in spite of some comments made toward him.

But then, I've met him FTF and know him just a bit more than the Innanet allows.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
I just think he is very level and polite in spite of some comments made toward him.

But then, I've met him FTF and know him just a bit more than the Innanet allows.

grin

Iā€™m a Public School Teacher, I get insulted all the time, pretty much every day, face to face. With those kids you donā€™t respond with hostility because they grew up with hostility., Its what theyā€™re comfortable with and what they are trapped in.

I dunno wā€™sup with ā€˜Flave, guess he figures Iā€™m a BS artist, those who had Iā€™ve actually met face to face generally donā€™t.

They might feel sorry for me, think Iā€™m a sorry loser in lifeā€™s lottery, but not a bullsh$t artist wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

grin

Iā€™m a Public School Teacher, I get insulted all the time, pretty much every day, face to face. With those kids you donā€™t respond with hostility because they grew up with hostility., Its what theyā€™re comfortable with and what they are trapped in.

I dunno wā€™sup with ā€˜Flave, guess he figures Iā€™m a BS artist, those who had Iā€™ve actually met face to face generally donā€™t.

They might feel sorry for me, think Iā€™m a sorry loser in lifeā€™s lottery, but not a bullsh$t artist wink
I disagree with a lot of your opinions thinking they are based on inexperience as much as anything. That said, I've never seen you be uncivil here even in the face of much incivility towards yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If I rode a bike everywhere, I wouldnā€™t have time for twenty something thousand posts.

Doesn't riding a bike all the time cause erectile dysfunction?

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

grin

I don't think you're a BS artist. I think you're a condescending prick that likes to insinuate a level of superiority in his conversation. You do it in a passive aggressive manor so it slips by most people but it's easily recognized by some.

For example, you don't state "I prefer X type of motorcycle." You say things like "I ride too fast for any Harley."

You don't state "I can't afford a hot water heater." You say things like "I am a man so I don't need a hot water heater."

You also state things like "Living OCONUS in the military isn't the same as the Peace Corps." Which implies your time in the Gay Brigade was somehow tougher than somebody's deployment. Even though, you've never deployed. Or even served.

Statements like this imply that those that ride Harley's can't ride to your level. And that those that have a hot water heater, are less boss than the great Birdwatcher. Or someone's year in Afghanistan was less arduous than your sitting around a bunch of Spider Monkeys with your thumb up your ass.

Your stories are also purposely vague. You don't say "I was on a rudimentary fishing vessel with an outboard off the coast of Africa." You say schit like "I was in a dugout canoe."

When you're called on these things you always back peddle and type fifteen paragraphs of more BS, but that's just another veiled reason for you to talk about yourself some more. Which is what condescending pricks tend to do.

So if anyone finds my online critique of your posts to be unfair, perhaps they can all pitch in and get you some writing lessons so you know how to better portray your real self.

Hope this clears everything up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You missed "sleeping on a 3" thick foam pad on the floor"

laffing

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And "only white guy at his wedding"

hahaha

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
You missed "sleeping on a 3" thick foam pad on the floor"

laffing

And the bicycle pump to air the constantly re-occurring flat tire. On a car.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It was a donut tire wasn't it??

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

grin

I don't think you're a BS artist. I think you're a condescending prick that likes to insinuate a level of superiority in his conversation. You do it in a passive aggressive manor so it slips by most people but it's easily recognized by some.

Or maybe your an attention seeking troll who lives a miserable life, so you have nothing else to do? Just a guess.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 1,931 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.