Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Maybe you're well insulated from pop culture, but pop culture is promoting homosexuality full throttle, and the goal is to make everyone not only say, but BELIEVE that homosexuality is good, normal, and desirable.

And in that case pop culture is right. What exactly is "wrong" about it? Simply the fact you think it's icky? Or are you judging people based on select quotes from ancient religious nonsense?

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Goosey
Maybe you're well insulated from pop culture, but pop culture is promoting homosexuality full throttle, and the goal is to make everyone not only say, but BELIEVE that homosexuality is good, normal, and desirable.

And in that case pop culture is right. What exactly is "wrong" about it? Simply the fact you think it's icky? Or are you judging people based on select quotes from ancient religious nonsense?

Fa ggot

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't hate gays at all. I've known and worked with a few and they were nice people. What they do behind closed doors is their business. I'd just prefer not to hear or see it, on TV, in public or anywhere else thank you. It absolutely does turn my stomach to see two guys kissing and/or fondling each other.

Hm. Maybe gay people don't like seeing straight couples on TV, in public or anywhere else. Keep that straight stuff in the bedroom! Sounds a bit silly, no?
Doesn't sound silly to me at all. If you're bound to do things 97% of the population find "abnormal" and maybe even disgusting, don't be surprised if we really don't want to see it and would like you to keep it to yourself.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+1%3A18-32&version=NASB

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You have not retained the knowledge of God in your mind.
You are Reprobated.
Devoid of Grace.
Without hope and without God in this world.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don`t worry,the Muzzy`s will take care of The f A G S when they get Shira Law in this country.They could have a contest on how far they can toss a queer off the Empire State building.The winner gets all the baby back ribs they can eat.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Gooseschitforbrains is a Turd Stabber.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Log jammin.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hm. Maybe gay people don't like seeing straight couples on TV, in public or anywhere else. Keep that straight stuff in the bedroom! Sounds a bit silly, no?

Must be hell to be reminded on a daily basis of what you should be.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It always amazes me, how many people here want to nose in on other people's lives. To what end?

I guess it is something for everyone to whine about. Certainly, there is value in that. It pays Rick's bottom line...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Log jammin.

Poop chute shooter.

Do you know how many queers you can fit on a bar stool?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm entitled to my beliefs and I have no obligation to justify any of it---especially to a flamin joyboy.

GFY.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
It always amazes me, how many people here want to nose in on other people's lives. To what end?

Reducing the amount of degeneracy in the world is always a worthwhile undertaking.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
well if you were doing something sick and vile and unnatural and didn't want to stop, you'd probably want people to think it was normal. kind of like smoking. smokers love to know other smokers cause they both know they're fuggen up but enjoy it.

well except smokers don't usually pound each others beeehinds so thats where the analogy falls apart.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Reducing the amount of degeneracy in the world is always a worthwhile undertaking.

What dumbshit does not grasp is that no one has suggested doing anything to stop anyone else from living their own lives the way they want.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight

What dumbshit does not grasp is that no one has suggested doing anything to stop anyone else from living their own lives the way they want.

Then what is the problem RR? You seem to have problems - like most here.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Log jammin.

Poop chute shooter.

Do you know how many queers you can fit on a bar stool?

The answer is.......If you flip it over, 4.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Two queers are walking past the mortuary one goes to the other, "Hey wanna stop in for a cold one".

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have accepted the fact that K through 12 and beyond is an indoctrination camp.

No doubt about it.

I have also accepted the risk....as we do not homeschool.

In the name of convenience we send our kids to public school.

That does not mean that I allow the bullshit that the kids hear to be accepted!

We talk every day.

We do as much "schooling" at home as they do in town.

A person allows their kids to be raised by the teachers, tv or the village....they are the real problem.

+1

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Goosey, did you read the PM I sent you?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 40 invisible), 1,609 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,099
Posts18,522,253
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.