Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't think Bird is a bad guy. But he's naive about certain things and he's arrogant when he demonstrates it.

A lot of his opinions are similar to those I had 30 years ago,....until I learned better.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Actually quite admirable.

Which shows you've been played.

When the kids was young, I took em on a tour of the "diverse" areas of the city.

Showed em, and better yet, let em smell, how life can be if ya make bad decisions.

Ya don't just wake up one day, homeless on the street.

When they was a little older, I had a street beggar (that I paid) explain to em that nothin was *his* fault, and it was just things that happened.

The lesson was, the less responsibility you take for bad results, the more likely they are ta reoccur.

So keep throwin ones ta the Birdy with the sob story sign, at the stoplight.

I'm sure he'll spend it on food.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
And again... for the record...

Birdwatcher is not going through a divorce. LMAO. That was all made up as well.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was riding a bicycle when we met.
(recent DUI, lost my drivers license....)

She drove ME to the movies.....

Shades of Birdwatcher.......

When you start at the bottom there is only one way to go!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Unless you have a bed.

IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Yeah but you have a huge cock.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah but you have a huge cock.

Sooooo................maybe.....it wasn't a pillow....??

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
And again... for the record...

Birdwatcher is not going through a divorce. LMAO. That was all made up as well.

[quote=deflave]And again... for the record...

Well, I’ve met the former Lady Birdwatcher and I can tell you she don’t live there anymore.

Funny you know so much about Sam’s dick and so little about Birdwatcher.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just want to state for the record that I don’t have air conditioning.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m still married, if I weren’t she’s no longer on my insurance I have really good insurance,and she might go without it on her own. She is prob’ly gonna outlive me by 20 years, if she is indigent that will all ultimately land on my son.

I do not see her from one month to the next but she does pay into my sons 401k because I see it when that goes through our old bank account.

I posted on the AC and hot water heater because those things are out. I could fix them but I’d rather pay off debt with that same money. Truth be told I got no interest in living comfortably in an empty house, I prefer to just camp out here and hold the place in abeyance for my son. Plus I need a home for the dogs and cat.

Why people get so PO’d about a guy sleeping on the floor etc I have no idea.

My lifestyle ain’t changed much since she left, other than the AC and hot water. Never paid attention to money before. I watched the debt happen, no idea where the money went, I assumed all of it when she left. Didn’t contest anything. I got a granddaughter who thinks I walk on water, she had to watch her mom leave her dad when she was three, I’m trying to preserve the “grandpa and grandpa” dynamic as best I can.

God willing, another 18 months and I’m regular Middle Class again.

Fubarski, you ain’t the first guy to offer to knock out my teeth, just the first one over the ‘net. Ya need to hurry up if yer actually gonna try it because they’re dropping like flies all by themselves.

But who dafug do I “relentlessly pick on” here?

Travis, who IMHO has done more than any other singles person here to drag down the old, great Fire has an effeminate compulsion to ridicule other men from the safety of the innernet for the benefit of the some among the crowd.

There’s been others, I figure I’m just the latest is all. However in rebuttals he does offer me many opportunities to talk further about me. He has also called me a liar many times over, something which I ain’t used to.

I figure the worst is mocking a guy because his wife left him as he has done repeatedly. Really, what else is the mark of a true pu$$y? I’ll just leave that one to karma.

Thanks all fer the support, I value your friendship highly, consider it a privilege in fact but heck, ain’t worth getting worked up about, this is just the ‘Fire.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why does someone, who is a bit eccentric and who handles situations differently from how most of us would handle the same situations, scare the hell out of some people?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’m still married, if I weren’t she’s no longer on my insurance I have really good insurance,and she might go without it on her own. She is prob’ly gonna outlive me by 20 years, if she is indigent that will all ultimately land on my son.

I do not see her from one month to the next but she does pay into my sons 401k because I see it when that goes through our old bank account.

I posted on the AC and hot water heater because those things are out. I could fix them but I’d rather pay off debt with that same money. Truth be told I got no interest in living comfortably in an empty house, I prefer to just camp out here and hold the place in abeyance for my son. Plus I need a home for the dogs and cat.

My lifestyle ain’t changed much since she left, other than the AC and hot water. Never paid attention to money before. I watched the debt happen, no idea where the money went, I assumed all of it when she left. Didn’t contest anything. I got a granddaughter who thinks I walk on water, she had to watch her mom leave her dad when she was three, I’m trying to preserve the “grandpa and grandpa” dynamic as best I can.

So what are you going to do when she runs up more debt which becomes "our" debt since you're not divorced? Texas is a community property state last time I checked.....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dont you have a pitbull? grin

Yes, but I like to live dangerously.........

You know what the difference is between Mrs mag and a pitbull?

Mrs. mag wears lipstick!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fubarski, you ain’t the first guy to offer to knock out my teeth, just the first one over the ‘net. Ya need to hurry up if yer actually gonna try it because they’re dropping like flies all by themselves.

Never posted I'd knock your teeth out, Mr. Victim.

What I posted is that anybody actin in public like you do on the fire, would end up toothless, specially if they doubled down on their assholia, like you do.

Me, I'd pick those teeth up offa the floor, after a normal person deposited em there, and put em in your shirt pocket for the dentist at the hospital ta play jigsaw with.

Can't figure out the resta your "I'm a victim, for the thousandth time, you @ssholes!" post, but if you are indeed still married, after what you've posted, that *is* the mark of a true pussy.

Talkin bout kickin ass, was I round for whatever crap is apparently goin on for you, yes, I'd try and kick some sense inta yer head, but only as a favor to ya, in payment to the people who did the same for me, various times.

And those times, was needed and appreciated, afterwards.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/08/19. Reason: [
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Why does someone, who is a bit eccentric and who handles situations differently from how most of us would handle the same situations, scare the hell out of some people?

Otherness is scary stuff. wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BayouRover

And normal people who call qwertys f aggots, is homophobic.

Stupid arguments, played at 45 steada 33 1/3, is still stupid.

Just higher pitched.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj

So what are you going to do when she runs up more debt which becomes "our" debt since you're not divorced? Texas is a community property state last time I checked.....

Excellent point, I should look into that tho I don’t want to. It ain’t easy to regard your constant companion of twenty- plus years as the enemy. Back in the days that woman went under the knife three times trying to bear my children.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Excellent point, I should look into that tho I don’t want to. It ain’t easy to regard your constant companion of twenty- plus years as the enemy. Back in the days that woman went under the knife three times trying to bear my children.

If you haven't looked into that yet you're really going to love it when you look into whats going to happen with your retirement... None of my concern but you might want to get your head out of your ass regarding divorce (or lack thereof) or you'll be telling debtors prison stories on the 'fire for the rest of your life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Already knew about the retirement deal. OK, no more debt stories.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dont you have a pitbull? grin

Yes, but I like to live dangerously.........

You know what the difference is between Mrs mag and a pitbull?

Mrs. mag wears lipstick!

Hahaha. The chemicals in that lipstick chitt make a lot of people crazy, you know, asvin those who use it several years. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,691
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.