Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Just do me a favor and don't stop too quick because it will be painful for you to have to have their heads removed from your behind.

Originally Posted by Tradmark
Glockdoofus, i’lll bet if my eldest came on here describing his opinions as a law enforcement officer you would respond in kind. Hell you would probably have feelings of being less than if my 21yo daughter started debating with you about hunting experience. Why, cuz you havent done anything. You say you are retired but you act like a millenial.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Im also not surprised you evidently have experience with turds and powdered sugar.

Actually doing something usually changes a persons previously worthless opinion
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Just do me a favor and don't stop too quick because it will be painful for you to have to have their heads removed from your behind.

Glockdoofus, i’lll bet if my eldest came on here describing his opinions as a law enforcement officer you would respond in kind. Hell you would probably have feelings of being less than if my 21yo daughter started debating with you about hunting experience. Why, cuz you havent done anything. You say you are retired but you act like a millenial.

Well we all knew you had no real experience with guns. Now we know what you have been doing with your time. I bet you have a prius and go by “dirty mike and the boys”.

Last edited by Tradmark; 05/11/19.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You are correct. Ive been around enough people like you to recognize a turd looking for a sack of powdered sugar to know. My observation skills are honed to a fine edge by seeing, being around and hearing them talk. That is how they pull the wool over peoples eyes to get to be the mini gods that some come to be. Cultivate a method for covering the real stench and appearance of how they are.

Im also not surprised you evidently have experience with turds and powdered sugar.

HE MENTORS ME.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
So besides slinging dirt back and forth, of which i habe no problem with, do you have a lick of quantifiable experience with anything handgun related? Ever shot anything or won anything to give you an ounce of credibility?

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If you call being stupid enough to keep on with me I have a ton of experience.

So besides slinging dirt back and forth, of which i habe no problem with, do you have a lick of quantifiable experience with anything handgun related? Ever shot anything or won anything to give you an ounce of credibility?

HE MENTORS ME.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
still cant shoot.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

With turds or being stupid? Cuz i know its not lots of firearms experience. Or you wouldnt say what you say.

Last edited by Tradmark; 05/11/19.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Define shoot. As I have told another on here the gun shoots. I just operate it so you aren't going to trip me up on that.

still cant shoot.

HE MENTORS ME.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I got my first 22 rifle when I was eleven. I am 66 now. Still have the Winchester 22. Plus maybe a couple more guns over the years. Still don't know how to load them so I just look at them. Now are you satisfied Powdered sugar man?

Define shoot. As I have told another on here the gun shoots. I just operate it so you aren't going to trip me up on that.

still cant shoot.

With turds or being stupid? Cuz i know its not lots of firearms experience. Or you wouldnt say what you say.

HE MENTORS ME.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Hey Powdered Sugar I am going to bed. I have to get my rest so I be more of a nothing tomorrow. Maybe if I live long enough I will finish off the box of Remington 22 ammo my parents got me when they got me that 22 rifle 55 years ago. I have kept it clean though. Not having fired it much.
I think it will last me till I die. I still keep my range membership though and I still go to the gun shop hoping some of the experience of others will have a profound effect on me just being around the ones who do something and shoot. I try not be obvious as I snoop and listen to their experiences and live vicariously through others. If they notice me listening I turn and fidget and pretend I am not listening to them. I have learned by listening to others on how to learn to handle the recoil of that 22 by dropping down to a BB gun and practicing with it. It works pretty good doing that. Sometimes I forget and shut my eyes and push forward with my whole body as I jerk the trigger in anticipation of the recoil. Then I drop back to the BB gun for a couple months, take therapy for a year or two and go through hypnosis to overcome my fear. If I still have problems I go seclude myself until I can come back into the public and pretend some more.

Last edited by glockdoofus; 05/11/19.

HE MENTORS ME.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well quite frankly, you only get this response because you gave bad and arguably dangerous advice on this thread.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Sweet dreams dirty mike.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thank you Powdered Sugar.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Glockdoofus cant shoot.

still cant shoot.

I was not up to par this morning. Fired 8 rounds, let 2 get away from me because of my stupidity. All 8 are withinn 12 inches with 6 in 10.625 inches. Fired offhand at 100 yards. Shot with my 2.75 inch M69 Smith.

.[Linked Image]

How much more proof do you need?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Honestly, get the groups below 6” and we can talk. Do that at 200 and youre getting close. Really

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Good shooting but what you could do should you just get a nice low recoiling 357 or 41 and really really get accurate is where its at. Then move up. Ive done it with all my kids and friends of mine. None of the way we accomplish that is by slamming a huge recoiling gun into their hand and make them just deal with it.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
YADA YADA YADA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

HE MENTORS ME.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Good shooting but what you could do should you just get a nice low recoiling 357 or 41 and really really get accurate is where its at. Then move up. Ive done it with all my kids and friends of mine. None of the way we accomplish that is by slamming a huge recoiling gun into their hand and make them just deal with it.

What about getting a .44 Special?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Would be a good choice or any of the above big bore loaded with hs6 or titegroup.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1100mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 18,757 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,972
Posts18,539,905
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.