Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

Some of the boys here that can't stand having their narrow beliefs challenged are trying to get me banned - if that happens, I'll still be able to read your excellent posts!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

You're going to hell, bro!

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Some of the boys here that can't stand having their narrow beliefs challenged are trying to get me banned - if that happens, I'll still be able to read your excellent posts!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

Deflave’s sock puppet revealed at last.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

I thought you had me on ignore?

Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Quoting scripture to support your belief would be indicative of a LEARNED belief, not an INNATE belief you stupid fugk.

Read this, and while reading pay special attention to how Jesus responded to temptations from Satan. He resonded by quoting scripture. Now who's the stupid one ?(as if we didn't already know).

Luke 4 New King James Version (NKJV)
Satan Tempts Jesus

4 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit [a]into the wilderness, 2 being [b]tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.

3 And the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”

4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, [c]but by every word of God.’ ”

5 [d]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, [e]“Get behind Me, Satan! [f]For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you,’

11 and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”

12 And Jesus answered and said to him, “It has been said, ‘You shall not [g]tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

13 Now when the devil had ended every [h]temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.

If Jesus was led into the wilderness for 40-days, who went with him to record the events of the 40-days?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by colorado bob
NO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

He forgot to change accounts a few pages back.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Fear of the unknown is innate.

Belief in a god helps many to fill that void.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

I only have one account, unless you are referring to someone else?

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Anyone that starts a religion thread on an internet forum such as this one, is trolling for arguments.

I'm just giving them what they wanted in the first place.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Get off my crank.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anyone that starts a religion thread on an internet forum such as this one, is trolling for arguments.

I'm just giving them what they wanted in the first place.

just thinking from a commercial mind-set or marketing view, what if we had a tv contest.

the religious group with the best, biggest, most lavish church, temple, synagogue, etc. wins?

plus points for those worship centers that has the greatest weight in gold attached therein.

i tell ya right now, the hindu temples are going to be in a competitive position for the title.

of course the gates would be open for any and all to compete. seating capacity might be a factor?

how about the total height of the steeple, if any? or the vaults and catecombs underneath?

other factors to consider: greatest number of burial vaults or no. of skulls piled up?

it'd be a tough fought competition. each side with it's proponents cheering them on.

what should the grand prize be? and for second and third place?

we'd have to attract a top quality MC to manage the competition.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Yep.

C'mon, get real. Is your argument for me pissing you off in a stupid internet forum really that I have more than one account?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have only one login here.

Anyone want to make things interesting I’m sure Rick could help out.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yep.

Wagers?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Argue all you want. Quote any man-written set of myths you like. You still have done nothing more than create a god in your own image, according to your own preferences. You're exactly the same as Og.

I'll say this: if there is a god who controls every last atom and every last thing that happens, he is one sadistic, cynical, capricious, and fickle S.O.B. He murders, cripples, starves, and tortures millions of us every day. Loving god my ass.

Question for all of you who believe in heaven: Are there only humans in your heaven, or do the UFO aliens go there also? How about all the other innumerable beings in the universe? Do you have to mingle with them, or is there a separate heavenly slum set aside for humans? Or perhaps one for only white humans?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Argue all you want. Quote any man-written set of myths you like. You still have done nothing more than create a god in your own image, according to your own preferences. You're exactly the same as Og.

I'll say this: if there is a god who controls every last atom and every last thing that happens, he is one sadistic, cynical, capricious, and fickle S.O.B. He murders, cripples, starves, and tortures millions of us every day. Loving god my ass.

Question for all of you who believe in heaven: Are there only humans in your heaven, or do the UFO aliens go there also? How about all the other innumerable beings in the universe? Do you have to mingle with them, or is there a separate heavenly slum set aside for humans? Or perhaps one for only white humans?

One of your most clueless posts to date, and that's saying something.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Are we arguing about natural revelation and the conscience?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Counter it with something other than mere belief.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Counter it with something other than mere belief.

Reverend Raider all knowing...

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

There is no way that any God could just sit there and watch all of the injustice that happens on this Earth and do absolutely nothing to stop it - only Man could dream up something so absurd.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (16gage, 16penny, 12savage, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,100 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,140
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.