Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I can live with that too. There are worse things to be.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sure there are. Aggressively ignorant comes to mind.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Ankle biting heckling pricks constantly trying to feel intellectually superior in order to compensate for a tiny penis ain't better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Ankle biting heckling pricks constantly trying to feel intellectually superior in order to compensate for a tiny penis ain't better.

You’re a scrappy little thing...I’ll give you that much.

Reminds me of this super liberal neighbor bitch I once had. She could lose her mind and touch off a maelstrom of non-stop F-bombs and the C word always ending with azzhole when she directed her hate at me.

I was always polite back, asking how her Bipolar disorder was doing. Medication is the key, but you have to take it Sandra 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'm so glad to have kept up with this thread. lol

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That would mean something if everyone else on this thread wasn't telling you the same thing I am., and you weren't calling everyone else names too.

You know what they say about someone who thinks everyone else is an a**hole.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Reading this thread is the most fun I've had in two days. Please don't stop.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That would mean something if everyone else on this thread wasn't telling you the same thing I am., and you weren't calling everyone else names too.

Oh it means something alright. I'm not the only one who's ankles you like to bite and you've been called on it before by other members. I've seen it, so have you. If you aren't aware of it, you don't have to dig very far back in your post history to find examples. You love to heckle just to heckle. I guess you think it's funny, makes you feel intelligent and gives you a woody and that my man, makes you an ass hole. Go back just a few days to the the "everythings bigger in Texas" thread and check out your posts to me for an example of your ankle biting [bleep]. And yes, you and I both know this won't be the last time you post to this one. You always have to have the last word, never let things go and are never wrong. Without a doubt this place is chock full of more arrogant ass holes than anyplace else on the web. I might well be one of them but I'm certainly far from alone and your name definitely isn't missing from the list.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take your medication, Sandra.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Blow up anymore guns lately Don ? You sly old devil you. Hahahahahaaa.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Take your medication, Sandra.....

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Think I shall wander off and find one of Stick's threads for some light reading.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
well anyway back to Leupold , i own 15 - 20 Leupold scopes all are great scopes ,Leupold has great warranty. 10 years ago i starting selling Nightforce and own 6-7 of them yes these may be the best scope out there,but they are very expensive too for that little bit of a better scope. for the money buying a leupold and resale value tuff to beat a Leupold scope . this is the brand i always recommend for hunting for the average person. matter fact i put a cheaper scope on my daughters rifle ,she got pissed and she wanted a leupold scope on her rifle or she was stayin home,so i put a 3 x 9 Leupold on her rifle and all was good. even today when she shows her friends her rifle she always mentions she`s got a Leupold scope on her rifle.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These conversations never fail to amuse.

Those crappy Leupold.... crazy Go take a look up and down the line shooting metallic silhouette. A game where in match and practice you shoot quite a lot (especially small bore) and scopes are adjusted many times every match and stability and return to zero and precise adjustments matter a lot. You will find Leupold outnumbers all the other scopes combined. Accuracy/repeatability/stability/weight are the reasons.

Match results and equipment lists from 2017 small bore championship - 2017 Smallbore National Smallbore Silhouette results

100 Competitors - Scopes

70 Leupold
14 Weaver
5 Sightron
4 Tasco
3 Vortex
2 Redfield
1 Zeiss
1 Simmons

Are they perfect? Nope. Are they all I own? Nope. Are still a great value and reliable? Yep. YMMVMD grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh it means something alright. I'm not the only one who's ankles you like to bite and you've been called on it before by other members. I've seen it, so have you. If you aren't aware of it, you don't have to dig very far back in your post history to find examples. You love to heckle just to heckle. I guess you think it's funny, makes you feel intelligent and gives you a woody and that my man, makes you an ass hole. Go back just a few days to the the "everythings bigger in Texas" thread and check out your posts to me for an example of your ankle biting [bleep]. And yes, you and I both know this won't be the last time you post to this one. You always have to have the last word, never let things go and are never wrong. Without a doubt this place is chock full of more arrogant ass holes than anyplace else on the web. I might well be one of them but I'm certainly far from alone and your name definitely isn't missing from the list.

LOL, blackheart when you call me an "ankle biter" that implies that you have some sort of elevated standing or status. Looking back at this thread, there are a lot of really knowledgeable guys telling you you're as FOS as a Chhistmas turkey so that's obviously not the case.

As far as all of these examples of me heckling others on this website, put you money where your mouth is (so to speak) and dig up a few examples and post them here. It'll be hilarious to see the company you're in. That thread you mentioned was the one with "quick karl," right?

Like I said on that thread, when I have you two retards yapping at me I know I'm in the right place.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

LOL, blackheart when you call me an "ankle biter" that implies that you have some sort of elevated standing or status. Looking back at this thread, there are a lot of really knowledgeable guys telling you you're as FOS as a Chhistmas turkey so that's obviously not the case.

As far as all of these examples of me heckling others on this website, put you money where your mouth is (so to speak) and dig up a few examples and post them here. It'll be hilarious to see the company you're in. That thread you mentioned was the one with "quick karl," right?

Like I said on that thread, when I have you two retards yapping at me I know I'm in the right place.
Told you you'd post again you always do. Just can't resist. Always have to have the last word and are never wrong. You sure are a smug, arrogant prick for such a goofy lookin little old man. And don't give me that shyt about me yapping at you. I never address you first as you're lower that whale shyt and completely useless to me. You always make the first disparaging comment and that's what makes you an anke biter. I would never speak with/to you at all otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
These conversations never fail to amuse.

Those crappy Leupold.... crazy Go take a look up and down the line shooting metallic silhouette. A game where in match and practice you shoot quite a lot (especially small bore) and scopes are adjusted many times every match and stability and return to zero and precise adjustments matter a lot. You will find Leupold outnumbers all the other scopes combined. Accuracy/repeatability/stability/weight are the reasons.

Match results and equipment lists from 2017 small bore championship - 2017 Smallbore National Smallbore Silhouette results

100 Competitors - Scopes

70 Leupold
14 Weaver
5 Sightron
4 Tasco
3 Vortex
2 Redfield
1 Zeiss
1 Simmons

Are they perfect? Nope. Are they all I own? Nope. Are still a great value and reliable? Yep. YMMVMD grin

Thanks for illustrating what I have noticed myself. The rest of the world doesn’t know how crappy the Leupold scope is and they continue to use them and have great success. The Campfire can be crippling if you let it. I don’t believe in the Easter Bunny or fast twist either...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Reading this thread is the most fun I've had in two days. Please don't stop.

Black fart got a hernia.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by pete53
....even today when she shows her friends her rifle she always mentions she`s got a Leupold scope on her rifle.

Does she have a Coach purse and Prada shoes? LOL

Happy Trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Goofy looking little old man?? Good one blackie, that almost hurt my feelings.

Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,731
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.