-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Trump haters...usually turn out to be still mad at their own mom's failed abortion.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Robert_White
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2019/05/21/are-the-social-issues-even-real/

As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform.
To be brutally honest the same was true of Reagan.
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.
If he survives the deep state coup.... yippee.... I suppose.
In the mean time MIGA. Or MAGA or whatever.

Geeze, really? YOU tell us what he should try that he hasn't tried already, set us straight man.

Andrew Jackson is the Template Trump must follow.
He must openly defy the courts and stand his ground as a co equal independent branch of the govt.
Honestly, he must push this way beyond all ordinary political gamesmanship and push us to the very brink of civil war. Make the enemy blink.
Life or death fight the fight.
He is quailing.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.

Geeze, really? YOU tell us what he should try that he hasn't tried already, set us straight man.

He must openly defy the courts and stand his ground as a co equal independent branch of the govt.
Honestly, he must push this way beyond all ordinary political gamesmanship and push us to the very brink of civil war. Make the enemy blink.
He is quailing.

Generalities, tell us how he should do that?
What EXACTLY should he do?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Gee Bobby you’re like an idiot savant. Leaning mostly towards the idiot part. Keep opining though. Your whining is entertaining.

Last edited by Springcove; 05/27/19.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Trump haters...usually turn out to be still mad at their own mom's failed abortion.

I am not a hater of Trump. I am not a never Trumper. I voted for him.
No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

You Trump worshippers need to repent of idolatry and hold this flawed mortal man accountable.
Man up you bunch of sycophant girls.
I cannot relate...
I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

He is quailing.

Generalities, tell us how he should do that?
What EXACTLY should he do?

First...

Defend, fund, pardon, promote, hire, help, exonerate, every faithful friend who was on his team that is or was being unjustly crucified by our unjust courts.

He cannot throw up his hands and say oh well.

Go after Hillary, Machiavelli style.

Deploy the military to secure the border. Defend it with violence. Get serious. Fight.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Thought we weren't allowed to quote neo-conservative sources here like National Review. wink If any new wall is being built, its a paltry amount.
.............For only a paltry amount of new wall,,,,, you can blame on the demonRATS...............

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

You Trump worshippers need to repent of idolatry and hold this flawed mortal man accountable.
I cannot relate...
........So now,,, us Trump supporters are Trump worshippers and idolaters as well???........Sycophant girls too??? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........

Stay home on election night......... Boxing gym???....LOL>>>LOL>>>>..............

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

I cannot relate...

I get grief for holding Trump accountable, but how can anyone blame him for no wall????

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Terryk
Screwed me out of 3 years of work.
Due to his economic policies my 401K is up enough for me to retire 3 years early.

+1

Ted
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That is right. Trump has embraced sodom.
Trump is no Cyrus.
He is an entertainer.
..........................Well then, do not vote for him. Most of us will...................You will not do a good job (in fact a dismal job) in swaying Trump supporters here not to vote for him...............Knock yourself out!!

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym handing out and checking fit of jockstraps..

Fixed.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by pal
...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym handing out and checking fit of jockstraps..

Fixed.
....................Now that is funny.............U fixed it well......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal

Fixed.

...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the Bathroom checking out the Glory Hole.

I fixed better!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

I cannot relate...

You said it very well. A cult of personality has grown up around Trump that's caused some who should know better to not see him in the correct light. Of course he's better than Hillary, but that's not the point: he said he'd be better than every other conservative running and he made promises about the wall and immigration that got him elected but that he has not honored.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a damn shame that Obama never had to fight his own party to the extent that Trump has. His own party abandons him at the slightest provocation and then whines like little girls that he isn't doing everything that they want, exactly as they want it. Ignore the judicial nominations, decreased regulations, record low unemployment, growth that Obummer said was long gone, booming economy, etc. Ignore all of that and whine like a bitch because he hasn't performed 100% to your expectations - even though you have abandoned him and joined his enemies in the bitchfest. Is he perfect? Not even close. But he would be a damn sight better with support. GMAFB

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's a damn shame that Obama never had to fight his own party to the extent that Trump has. His own party abandons him at the slightest provocation and then whines like little girls that he isn't doing everything that they want, exactly as they want it. Ignore the judicial nominations, decreased regulations, record low unemployment, growth that Obummer said was long gone, booming economy, etc. Ignore all of that and whine like a bitch because he hasn't performed 100% to your expectations - even though you have abandoned him and joined his enemies in the bitchfest. Is he perfect? Not even close. But he would be a damn sight better with support. GMAFB

Nothing matters unless the invasion is stopped.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Critically important. Agreed. Too bad his own party won't support him. They fall away like dry leaves and line up with Pelosi and Schumer in opposing him, all the while bitching that he won't do it on his own.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Critically important. Agreed. Too bad his own party won't support him. They fall away like dry leaves and line up with Pelosi and Schumer in opposing him, all the while bitching that he won't do it on his own.

Bottom line,...America has a bad Bolshevik infestation. As long as the invasion continues, it means that America isn't being fixed.

Nothing else matters.

The country is being destroyed by the invasion.

Nothing but stopping the invasion will prevent the country from being destroyed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's obvious that the deep state has beaten Trump on the immigration issue.

You act like he’s done with issue and the fight is over. Far from what we see. Trump has not dropped the issue. He got some funding, he’s going to work with that, then see how 2020 works out in the House. Flip the House back to the GOP with NEW blood, and that opens all kinds of possibilities. Some of these short sighted #Nevertrumpers like Bobby simply amaze me. Same people that turn off a football game when their team goes down 10-7 with ten minutes left in the first quarter.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,314
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.