-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Democrats are attacking America at the cultural level. They are seeking to restructure American culture by supporting every form perversion including the allowance of pedophilia.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Apples and pomegranates, tp. Similar false analogy: If people can bench press 300 pounds, why can't we flap our arms and fly?

Back to the OP...One reason drugs are so expensive is because of the billions of dollars spent on TV advertising. All of which is utterly wasted because only your doctor can prescribe those drugs, and your doctor is already fully aware of them without TV ads.

I’ve been a drug rep for 22 years. You’d be surprised how uninformed most prescribers are concerning new or even recently approved medications.

The real driver for the pricing decision is much more complex than advertising expense.

P

The "real driver" is greed......period.

If you said “capitalism” instead of greed I’d agree with you.

Ain’t nothin’ free.

Don’t like the price? Spend the money to make it yourself.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't care what people do on their own time as long as it doesn't directly impact me in a negative manner, but I am offended by having alternate/deviant lifestyles being shoved down my throat.

Why do people insist on using this expression when referring to gay sex?

Not only that, but those pathetic people are a cancer on society and the only way the reproduce is by continuous lies and people turning a blind eye to their perverted lives behind closed doors. They also vote, teach school, serve you meals and provide millions of other infectious services to everyone in society. Don’t for a minute fall into that “leave them alone and they will leave me alone” dogma.

They are no better than Muslims...

Doesn't every American citizen have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

If so, don't American citizens who identify themselves as LGBTQ have equal protection under our laws to pursue their version of happiness without interference from people who may disagree with them?

You may not like Muslims, but religious freedom, another one of those Rights guaranteed to Americans, is free for all to practice as they choose without interference from people who may disagree with tem.

Nope, If you want them, be tolerant and move to Washington State where they want to make a sanctuary state for all of this human waste. When you have disease, intolerance, and the desire to be Muslim or infidel, You can take yourself and all those people with you, somewhere else.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't care what people do on their own time as long as it doesn't directly impact me in a negative manner, but I am offended by having alternate/deviant lifestyles being shoved down my throat.

Why do people insist on using this expression when referring to gay sex?

Not only that, but those pathetic people are a cancer on society and the only way the reproduce is by continuous lies and people turning a blind eye to their perverted lives behind closed doors. They also vote, teach school, serve you meals and provide millions of other infectious services to everyone in society. Don’t for a minute fall into that “leave them alone and they will leave me alone” dogma.

They are no better than Muslims...

Doesn't every American citizen have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

If so, don't American citizens who identify themselves as LGBTQ have equal protection under our laws to pursue their version of happiness without interference from people who may disagree with them?

You may not like Muslims, but religious freedom, another one of those Rights guaranteed to Americans, is free for all to practice as they choose without interference from people who may disagree with tem.

Nope, If you want them, be tolerant and move to Washington State where they want to make a sanctuary state for all of this human waste. When you have disease, intolerance, and the desire to be Muslim or infidel, You can take yourself and all those people with you, somewhere else.

From my point of view all of our Rights that are outlined in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are equal. If we choose to restrict or erode one, we open them all to restriction and erosion. So to me it is a binary, black or white, thing, we ether support them all or we set the table for them all to be restricted by special interests.

Since your position seems to be the very definition of intolerance, are you moving to Washington?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
"I’ve been a drug rep for 22 years."

Have you ever told a physician that he/she should test to see if his patients are allergic to the drugs you are selling before he/she prescribes them? If you read the information about almost any prescription drug it will say not to take this drug if you are allergic to it. I'd like to be tested to see if I'm allergic to penicillin if I ever get strep throat again. When my kids were young and got strep throat they got a shot of penicillin and were cured overnight. I had to take an oral antibiotic for over a week or so. I guess there's not much money to be made making, prescribing and selling penicillin.

Drug reps are sales people. Their mission is to move product by encouraging physicians to proscribe whatever they are pushing in place of or in addition to some existing medicine in a patient's treatment plan.

I was in health care administration long enough to know that very few physicians take advice from anyone who isn't a physician. Most physicians that I've worked with, well over 1,000 of them in large group practices, generally felt that anyone who was worth a damn was a physician and that if the person wasn't good/smart enough to be a physician their advice was suspect.

Like many trite sayings, the following one has more than a smidgeon of truth to it:

"You can always tell a surgeon, but you can't tell him much."

Yes, I believe you were in health care administration. 😉

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
My most hated commercials are for lawyers suing just about anything they can think of. They always seem to be from Delaware.

Texas, mostly.

Texas is notorious as a State that has a standard that lets most any kind of lawsuit get by with few or no repercussions/sanctions.

Not trying to pick a fight, BTW. It's just the "case". grin

I hate all the class action commercials. They drive up the cost of medicine and agriculture.

Last edited by luv2safari; 06/01/19.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Side effects may include worsening hepatitus, suicidal thoughts, gassy, oily anal discharge

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Side effects may include worsening hepatitus, suicidal thoughts, gassy, oily anal discharge

WOW! smile

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have a few questions about that for Mayor Pete.

And can you imagine what radio and TV ads are going to be about in 30 years?????

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What's driving up prices of prescription drugs:
Lawyers and Government regulation.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 918 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.