Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Laffin, I guess.

[Linked Image]
LINK

A transgender woman who previously competed as a man has become a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) track champion.

CeCe Telfer clinched the women's 400-meter hurdles national title at the 2019 NCAA Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships for Franklin Pierce University on May 25.

Her triumph has been surrounded by controversy as many in the running world express concerns that transgender athletes competing in women's sports may have an unfair advantage.

Telfer completed the course with a stunning time of 57.53s, with the second place opponent trailing far behind with a score of 59.21s. She also earned All-American First Team honors with a fifth-place finish in the 100m hurdles earlier in the day.

Telfer's coach Zach Emerson praised his team member's performance, saying: 'It was tough conditions out here with the wind and the heat over the last three days but, as she has over the last six months, CeCe proved herself to be tough enough to handle it.

[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That ain't no woman.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bluefish
That ain't no woman.

No šhit Sherlock.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Pathetic how all these groups bow to this sickness.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The theatre of the absurd certainly is providing some amusement

Now men will have the opportunity to win both men's and women's world championships.

Cross-boxing!

A women's football league!

Defend the Constitution
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tansgenders should compete against other transgenders, decidedly unfair to women athletes that they be allowed to compete with them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Funny but not too many women thinking they are men trying to compete with the boys. Wonder why... That of course is the real fallacy of all this.

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if this guy still has his junk. It would still be a farce but at the very least they should require that he be whittled down some.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Clown world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember Renee Richards? Transgender tennis many years back. One radio personality referred to his/her matches as mixed singles.

1Minute
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This will be the death of women's sports.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tansgenders should compete against other transgenders, decidedly unfair to women athletes that they be allowed to compete with them.

They shouldn't compete at all. The divisions are biological, not mental. They are based in biology, to give an even playing field. There is no right to compete in sport. If you do not fit the criteria, you cannot compete in that division. I'm a male weightlifter, lifting in the 181 weight class, in the 60 - 64 age catagory. If I identified as a 123 pound 70 year old female, I'd win everything! The fact is, no matter what I THINK, there are biological factors that place me in a particular group.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elevating mental illness as a status symbol.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I do enjoy watching the Democrats swim in their own filth.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunswizard

I say fuggem. Women by and large vote with their feelers, by a higher percentage than men do vote democrat, have a much higher tolerance for this garbage as a group, and are hugely enabling this. It's "special" and "inclusive". Until it affects them. Let them as a group reap what they sow. If they don't like it, they can start making changes and moving opinion within their ranks to change it.

No, it's not fair to the females they compete against. But that's where the ground swell needs to start if there's any damn hope of righting the course.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Sawbuck: It is laughable in a way but not so funny for the young women athletes who have worked long and hard to compete fairly in their discipline!
I am also afraid (as others on this thread have mentioned!) that this will harm the women athletes and womens sports overall.
This liberal/demonrat mentality is so harmful in so many ways.
I honestly can NOT think of ONE thing that demonrats touch/involve themselves in (over the last two decades anyway) that ends up being improved!
Sad and regrettable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
DaveR: You may have a point there - that race with that metrosexualmanfagg winning it may just have created 10 to 15 conservatives out of liberals?
Like another poster mentioned maybe they should create a THIRD class of athletes for people who do not know or care what sex they are?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2nd is the new 1st....1st is the new loser.

What sucks is you know coach is eating it up and heralded a hero...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Babylon Bee's perspective (WARNING: Satire Ahead).

[Linked Image]

Left Vows To Topple Patriarchy By Allowing Biological Males To Dominate Women's Sports

U.S.—Declaring that "the future is female" and that they would "no longer bow to toxic male faux-dominance," Americans on the left of the political spectrum solemnly vowed Saturday to topple the Patriarchy once and for all by allowing biological males to dominate all women's sports.

"The Patriarchy needs to be smashed, women need to be empowered, and men who identify as women need to be active in women's contact sports!" one Portland LGBT activist told reporters. "Once every single female sport in America is utterly dominated by biological males who identify as women, the criminal hierarchy of men utterly dominating all aspects of life will be broken---this is not hard!"

"Not allowing men who identify as women to participate in women's sports is patriarchal oppression, and probably transphobic, or maybe sexist, we think?" she added sternly.

Questioned about CeCe Telfer---formerly Craig Telfer---the biologically male NCAA runner who went from a ranking of 390th to becoming national champion in one year after identifying as transgender and switching from competing against men to competing against women, the activist said "what CeCe has done is affirming and marvelous."

"Crushing the hopes and dreams of females who've trained their whole lives only to be suddenly forced to compete against physically superior biological males is the perfect way to uplift women."

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (Algotguns, Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 7 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.