Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#13873511 06/04/19
Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Any of you Texass White Supremacist dirt-bags watching the program about Sam Houston - "The Cherokee lover" - on PBS tonight?

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
“Now the Mexicans are no better than the Indians , and I see no reason why we should not go on the same course and take their land.

Sam Houston

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, Karly.

Did we forget to compliment your new hair cut darling?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
“Now the Mexicans are no better than the Indians , and I see no reason why we should not go on the same course and take their land.

Sam Houston

mesicans are half injun

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Schit...more'n that.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Y’all are gonna make him cry, and he’ll have to fill out one of those hurt feelings reports.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/04/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
There is this kid at the fire dept here. Damn good kid....was a Marine at one time.

We give him a holy ration of schit all the time....he is a democrat.

One day his wife caught wind of all the schit we pitched his way.

She decided she wanted to do something about it........and decided to confront the chief.

Ole democrat ex Marine put the kibosh on that.

He knew it would only get worse.....or as he put it....the duck that thrashes around gets fragged first!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Karl. My fine man. Why not leave TX if its so damn bad?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I get a kick out of you asking that question.

How in the hell is Alaska????

Skeeters yet?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LOL, a few here and there. Damn flies bothered me today until I got the badger bug balm out.

So far great. Greater than I thought. Really good actually.

Almost thinking I'm getting the hang of driving the jet boats, never thought it was so complicated. Took 5 training sessions until today when I had what I call a no mistake day. I'm not happy with myself. Boss says I'm the fastest learner he has ever had. I'm sorry he has had to deal with worse then.

Hope all is well in your world.

Have not had time to take the EMT nationals test yet, bastids wouldn't authorize me until about the time we left... and I was basically top in the class so I just hope whenever I get time, I remember enough to pass. Have applied to fire/ems here, but its all paid which I don't like... will see, I may not be able to offer enough. But they were at least open to having me around during the summers, my old dept would have said no way in hell would we take someone thats passed all their fire Classes, some haz mat, EMT courses, all extrication, some ropes etc. unless you can give us your first born and all remaining hours on earth...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ha! Very happy for you.

I should have gotten my nationals.

Probably too late now.

Montana is on the verge of not recognizing the nationals any way.....

Good luck you ole Alaska Sourdough!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, Karly.

Did we forget to compliment your new hair cut darling?

Sumbitch that cracks me up!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha! Very happy for you.

I should have gotten my nationals.

Probably too late now.

Montana is on the verge of not recognizing the nationals any way.....

Good luck you ole Alaska Sourdough!

He's no sourdough.. have to survive a winter or two be called a sourdough..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
LOL, a few here and there. Damn flies bothered me today until I got the badger bug balm out.

So far great. Greater than I thought. Really good actually.

Almost thinking I'm getting the hang of driving the jet boats, never thought it was so complicated. Took 5 training sessions until today when I had what I call a no mistake day. I'm not happy with myself. Boss says I'm the fastest learner he has ever had. I'm sorry he has had to deal with worse then.

Hope all is well in your world.

Have not had time to take the EMT nationals test yet, bastids wouldn't authorize me until about the time we left... and I was basically top in the class so I just hope whenever I get time, I remember enough to pass. Have applied to fire/ems here, but its all paid which I don't like... will see, I may not be able to offer enough. But they were at least open to having me around during the summers, my old dept would have said no way in hell would we take someone thats passed all their fire Classes, some haz mat, EMT courses, all extrication, some ropes etc. unless you can give us your first born and all remaining hours on earth...

You don't want to get paid working ems?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Aw, heck. If'n he can get through a Texas summer he can no doubt get through an Alaskan winter.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aw, heck. If'n he can get through a Texas summer he can no doubt get through an Alaskan winter.

You ever been to delta jct in the winter?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Any of you Texass White Supremacist dirt-bags watching the program about Sam Houston - "The Cherokee lover" - on PBS tonight?

My goodness, you're dense.

Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Sam Houston

Funny - if one Googles that supposed quote - absolutely no reference to is is found, except herein, by you... What obscure self-serving white supremacist doctrine did you wrest that out of, Professor? I would like to research the quote for myself to discover the actual context of it - if, it is, in fact, true.

Also, nice job on your clandestine efforts to find out who I am - too bad you're coming up short, Professor. "Karl" isn't my real name - it is a nom de guerre (a "war name") I developed for use on the internet circa 1997+/- based on a character in a Marathon Candy Bar television advertisement. A few other, wiser, folks here have been able to figure that out, or have better recollection of past television advertisements. I also used the name for Cowboy Action Shooting in the early 2000's.

Lastly - the 3-part program about Houston on PBS was exceedingly interesting. Too bad Texas has not turned out to be Houston's vision of it. Funny how "Texans" turned on Houston and threw their big-hats in with the chattel-owners when Houston stood against the Kansas-Nebraska act...

At least one of the Texas settlers had some human decency - but I suspect you are more a supporter of Mirabeau B. Lamar and his seething White Supremacist philosophies, which brings up a great idea. I will mention it to the kids at UT and see if I can stir them to call for the re-naming of Lamar Boulevard, just for the fun of it!

Have a nice day, Professor.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
After joining the fire in 2008 and not posting anything for a decade, why did you decide to start trolling it this year? Did you retire or something?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
After joining the fire in 2008 and not posting anything for a decade, why did you decide to start trolling it this year? Did you retire or something?

Maybe he just got out of jail.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,917 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.