Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jim I showed you how to calm her down............One more time.

Carly, your breasts are magnificent in that dress! Wow!

I bet Karly's husband joins soon and asks us to be nice.

I bet ole Karly gets so wound up here that she has him cut off

Fugg off dirtbag.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sheesh! You kiss your husband with that mouth?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Any of you Texass White Supremacist dirt-bags watching the program about Sam Houston - "The Cherokee lover" - on PBS tonight?

My goodness, you're dense.

At least he explained nom de guerre for us!

We were all scratching our heads at his linguistic skills!!

Still can’t find a sarcasm emoji

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
On my iPhone just now, that quote was from at a “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War. Houston was ever in favor of expansion, and also taking more of Mexico,on the eve of The War Between the States he did his damndest to drum up another war with Mexico, thinking that would forestall secession. So the quote is entirely in character, PBS notwithstanding.

The promblem is QK ya take a simplistic view of history and the people in it.

Here’s as good take on Houston as I’ve read anywhere’s .......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/sam-houston-warts-and-all/amp/

And I’m pretty sure no one here gives a rip who you “really are”.

Not for lack of trying but I could not find a single reference to “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War. Could you be more specific? A book title or an internet link? I will read the Texas Monthly link in the interim.

Looking for it myself, it was related to me by a creditable source in the re-enacting community who has no axe to grind one way or another.

So, with respect, it's hearsay? Don't get mad and start threatening to doxx me now just because I am calling it for what it is...

Lets clear up the air so the fuggin girls on this forum can grow the fugg up. This isn't directed at you Birdwatcher, but I DID know someone was trying to doxx me but will not say how (I've been using computers since 1995) - I thought it was you. I apologize,

1. I do not live in an RV on my Aunt's property in Bastrop County. I stayed there 3-months when I first moved here - 5-years ago.
2. I cannot leave this chithole because I have cancer, and the doctors have me stuck here. I would leave here in 3-seconds if I could. Feel better now, scumbags?
3. I went into an orphanage when I was 8-years old until I was 14-years old, 8-miles from Ground Zero in New York City - you (not you personally Birdwatcher) pussies would cry and we would laugh at you. Take your best shot - you're nothing I haven't chit on a hundred times.
3. If anyone [rockinbbar] here thinks they are going to intimidate me or "shut me up" based in some stupid pathetic girl's internet game of intimidation by sharing my personal health and identity information over an internet forum that is one step below a cat-liter-box, and then threatens to come and visit me, they better guess again - I will say whatever the fugg I want, any fuggin time I want, and you can eat chit. This fuggin pathetic effeminate conduct on behalf of a "Proud Texan." A real man huh? I will admit that not everyone in Texas is like this moron, but there are a lot of them.
4. Ask Roger about the PM he and I shared this AM - Pussy.

OK back to Sam Houston - I will read the Texas Monthly link.

Chronic Lier. Hopefully # 2 is true

Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by ldholton
On my iPhone just now, that quote was from at a “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War. Houston was ever in favor of expansion, and also taking more of Mexico,on the eve of The War Between the States he did his damndest to drum up another war with Mexico, thinking that would forestall secession. So the quote is entirely in character, PBS notwithstanding.

The promblem is QK ya take a simplistic view of history and the people in it.

Here’s as good take on Houston as I’ve read anywhere’s .......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/sam-houston-warts-and-all/amp/

And I’m pretty sure no one here gives a rip who you “really are”.

Not for lack of trying but I could not find a single reference to “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War. Could you be more specific? A book title or an internet link? I will read the Texas Monthly link in the interim.

Looking for it myself, it was related to me by a creditable source in the re-enacting community who has no axe to grind one way or another.

So, with respect, it's hearsay? Don't get mad and start threatening to doxx me now just because I am calling it for what it is...

Lets clear up the air so the fuggin girls on this forum can grow the fugg up. This isn't directed at you Birdwatcher, but I DID know someone was trying to doxx me but will not say how (I've been using computers since 1995) - I thought it was you. I apologize,

1. I do not live in an RV on my Aunt's property in Bastrop County. I stayed there 3-months when I first moved here - 5-years ago.
2. I cannot leave this chithole because I have cancer, and the doctors have me stuck here. I would leave here in 3-seconds if I could. Feel better now, scumbags?
3. I went into an orphanage when I was 8-years old until I was 14-years old, 8-miles from Ground Zero in New York City - you (not you personally Birdwatcher) pussies would cry and we would laugh at you. Take your best shot - you're nothing I haven't chit on a hundred times.
3. If anyone [rockinbbar] here thinks they are going to intimidate me or "shut me up" based in some stupid pathetic girl's internet game of intimidation by sharing my personal health and identity information over an internet forum that is one step below a cat-liter-box, and then threatens to come and visit me, they better guess again - I will say whatever the fugg I want, any fuggin time I want, and you can eat chit. This fuggin pathetic effeminate conduct on behalf of a "Proud Texan." A real man huh? I will admit that not everyone in Texas is like this moron, but there are a lot of them.

Chronic Lier. Hopefully # 2 is true

No sense being a piece of chit unless you act it, homie...

Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Assuming number 2 is correct:
Is this truly what you want to be doing when the end finds you?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Oh, okay. So sad. How about making the ' Fire a better place by hurrying the fugg up and dying? (There, NOW I feel better...)

ETA: Hey, Queer Carl, wouldn't that be a hoot if YOUR hell WAS Texas? Maybe you're ALREADY dead... Bwahhahahaha!

BTW, I've only been to Texas once, San Antonio to be exact, but I thought it was a pretty nice place, fulla good people (but then YOU weren't there...)

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 06/06/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not for lack of trying but I could not find a single reference to “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War......

So, with respect, it's hearsay? Don't get mad and start threatening to doxx me now just because I am calling it for what it is....

Point conceded, with the observation that MOST history is hearsay in the details. The people I got this quote from are serious about their history, and there is little out of character for Houston in the quote.

Things to recall about Houston.....

1) He was always in service to his mentor; Andrew Jackson. Indians, especially Cherokees, still go to the Hermitage to pee on Jackson’s grave (or used to, I think they’re on their phones now all the time like everybody else).

2) Houston first gained acclaim for his heroics at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend during the Creek War where he served as a Lieutenant in Jackson’s Force. At Horseshoe Bend more than 800 Traditionalist Creek Indians, including women and children, were slaughtered.

3) Houston came to Texas to further his own political ends and to to becomes leader in whatever sort of state that resulted. His self-serving machinations to achieve this was in a large part responsible for why he was despised by so many in Texas.

4) While the Alamo siege was underway Houston made no attempt to come to its aid. Questionable that he could have done anyway, but he had just left Goliad and the 500 man Texian Army where he had deliberately sown dissention in the ranks and leadership in order to sabotage the prospects of his rivals.

When he was invested in command by the nascent Republic (after suddenly jumping sides from the stay-as-part-of-Mexico faction), rather than even try to help the Alamo (and potential rivals Bowie and Travis), Houston chose that moment to go to East Texas to firm up his personal alliance with the Texas Cherokees.

It is probably not coincidental that at that same time his mentor President Jackson had an American Army massed a along the Sabine in that same area. Houston would shortly thereafter attempt to draw the Mexican forces towards that army but be overruled by his men who instead marched towards the Mexican forces resulting in the improbable victory at San Jacinto.

Most of the men who were actually AT San Jacinto actively despised Houston the rest of their lives, calling him a liar who had assumed credit for the battle that they had actually won.

5) For the rest of his career Houston remained ever ready to precipitate bloodshed in Mexico towards the end of conquering more real estate. That weren’t for the benefit of his Cherokees.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Not for lack of trying but I could not find a single reference to “Take All Mexico” rally in NYC during the Mexican War......

So, with respect, it's hearsay? Don't get mad and start threatening to doxx me now just because I am calling it for what it is....

Point conceded, with the observation that MOST history is hearsay in the details. The people I got this quote from are serious about their history, and there is little out of character for Houston in the quote.

Things to recall about Houston.....

1) He was always in service to his mentor; Andrew Jackson. Indians, especially Cherokees, still go to the Hermitage to pee on Jackson’s grave (or used to, I think they’re on their phones now all the time like everybody else).

2) Houston first gained acclaim for his heroics at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend during the Creek War where he served as a Lieutenant in Jackson’s Force. At Horseshoe Bend more than 800 Traditionalist Creek Indians, including women and children, were slaughtered.

3) Houston came to Texas to further his own political ends and to to becomes leader in whatever sort of state that resulted. His self-serving machinations to achieve this was in a large part responsible for why he was despised by so many in Texas.

4) While the Alamo siege was underway Houston made no attempt to come to its aid. Questionable that he could have done anyway, but he had just left Goliad and the 500 man Texian Army where he had deliberately sown dissention in the ranks and leadership in order to sabotage the prospects of his rivals.

When he was invested in command by the nascent Republic (after suddenly jumping sides from the stay-as-part-of-Mexico faction), rather than even try to help the Alamo (and potential rivals Bowie and Travis), Houston chose that moment to go to East Texas to firm up his personal alliance with the Texas Cherokees.

It is probably not coincidental that at that same time his mentor President Jackson had an American Army massed a along the Sabine in that same area. Houston would shortly thereafter attempt to draw the Mexican forces towards that army but be overruled by his men who instead marched towards the Mexican forces resulting in the improbable victory at San Jacinto.

Most of the men who were actually AT San Jacinto actively despised Houston the rest of their lives, calling him a liar who had assumed credit for the battle that they had actually won.

5) For the rest of his career Houston remained ever ready to precipitate bloodshed in Mexico towards the end of conquering more real estate. That weren’t for the benefit of his Cherokees.

I read the Texas Monthly link.

All points conceded! Some I knew of, others I did not. Some points I learned more about - a few were daintily glossed over in the PBS Special - I guess so that no one might start doxxing the producers...

Previously, I believed that Houston had been fairer to the Native Americans, I can see now that Houston only used Native Americans for his OWN ambitions.

Now, here is what lies at the bedrock of my comments herein, in general, even if I've stumbled on a few insignificant Historical facts, depending on how much weight one gives to any History, written by any man, being 'perfect." Anyone that tries hard enough can find some History to back up their own bias.

Again - not directed at you, personally.

A person can love Texas if they want, but this is NOT The United States of Texas, and "America" was NOT formed around Texas. I am for America First, NOT Texas first, and NOT any other God-damned State first. My 'ancestors' from South Carolina fought in the Revolution - that doesn't make me any more American than any other Genuine American, no matter what color they are or who they vote for, nor does it give me some God-given right to decide what anyone can say on a God-damned internet forum.

Texas, like any other God-damned State in this country, has just as many flaws as any other God-damned State in this country - the least of which are Texans that can't stand having their biases challenged and that whine about a Wall and the welfare that low wage illegal aliens that wont talk back, or out of work Genuine Americans, collect, all the while hiring low wage illegal aliens that won't talk back, that they can talk down to, to work their businesses and/or to clean their yards, taking the wages of Genuine American workers, many of whom happen to be Texans, and putting in their OWN pocket. To me, THAT is more un-American than anyone voting for Obama to get what they can from America and put it in their OWN pocket. THIS is where this pissing match started and if that offends anyone, tough chit, buy a tampon.

Next - Texas was annexed to grab land on the pretext that Texans might make a deal with England to sell their cotton to England - at the time, cotton was like gold, and The Union would have been effectively surrounded by England. Whether Houston set this up as a ruse to gain Texas' annexation, thereby guaranteeing HIMSELF a place in Congress, and access to LAND, and WEALTH, for HIMSELF, is irrelevant - Jackson knew the threat was real and if England could pull it off, they would have done it.

Finally, anyone who is honest can easily see some of the arrogance and racism posted on CF. Its a different world - it isn't 1860 OR 1930 - you (not you personally) just made a democrat voter- FOR LIFE.

ALL men are created equal, and the First Amendment applies to everyone, whether anyone likes what someone says or not, and any Genuine American can vote any way he or she wants, even if it is political warfare, or even if it is to get what they can for themselves, like Sam Houston.

The ONLY thing that can change that is Americans that set an example with their own Character and Integrity, against it - not internet threats or any self-serving comic-book facade based on 1950's television shows.

Have a great day!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Queer Karl.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Assuming number 2 is correct:
Is this truly what you want to be doing when the end finds you?

I have the greatest sympathy for anyone that has cancer, but that's not an excuse for the type of behavior Karl as shown on here. I believe I'd be trying very hard to make sure the good Lord was impressed enough with me in order to make certain I ended up with Him, rather than picking arguments with people I didn't know.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

ALL men are created equal, and the First Amendment applies to everyone, whether anyone likes what someone says or not, and any Genuine American can vote any way he or she wants, even if it is political warfare, or even if it is to get what they can for themselves, like Sam Houston.

The ONLY thing that can change that is Americans that set an example with their own Character and Integrity, against it - not internet threats or any self-serving comic-book facade based on 1950's television shows.

Have a great day!

Hopefully this is the last time I address you.

When are you going to start practicing what you preach, Karl?

You start threads with the most offensive verbiage you can conjure up. Then continue the hate and lies.

You have made some pretty good internet threats yourself. Lots of them.

Actually, I'm sorry you have cancer. After cancer took a wife from me, then killed her, I probably can understand your bitterness and hatred better than most.

In fact, I know for a fact that some of us have reached out to you, to offer you help, in any way we could. You wouldn't have it, and would rather continue down your path of hatred. That's fine. We tried.

There are many good people here at the Campfire. There are many good people in Texas. Texas, and it's people are not the source of your private hell. Nor is the Campfire.

The choice to continue down your path of hatred is yours alone. But, I think in your circumstances, I may choose to let more positive things, people, and actions into your life, and not dedicate yourself so completely to spreading hate, lies, and discontent.

I can't stop you from doing what you are going to do. But I shall not respond any longer to your hate, lies and contempt... That's a game you are going to have to play by yourself from now on. At least on my part.

I truly hope you find peace and contentment in your life. Your life can filled with friendship and caring, or it can be filled with hatred and hurting. Only YOU can fill that space.

Not everyone in this world is out to hurt you. No matter what you believe.

Barry

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You guys DO realize Queef Karl is just another plant like Padder...don't you?
With an amazingly similar superiority complex.

Politics is War by Other Means
Q
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I can't stop you from doing what you are going to do. But I shall not respond any longer to your hate, lies and contempt... That's a game you are going to have to play by yourself from now on. At least on my part.

Barry

You started issuing threats to have the Texas Rangers come and visit me after accusing me of being a member of some Republic of Texas nonsense that I know nothing about, then when I challenged your absurd accusations, and gave you a taste of your own medicine in return, you issued further threats to come and visit me and "make me chit my pants," as if you were going to intimidate me into not saying whatever the fugg I want. You and no one you know, scares me, or ever will. And since you want to broadcast what one of your surrogates communicated to me in a PM, you can ask him about other of my experiences and see if he thinks you or anyone else is going to intimidate me, about anything. I've dealt with much, much tougher people than you, and I would never accept any offer of friendship from anyone that would do what you've done trying to doxx me into submission.

If you or anyone else here doesn't like what I post, you can put me on ignore, or come back with your own arguments - none of which you have been able to get me to take personally, until you resorted to doxxing me and my personal health information and information about my aunt and uncle.

That is entirely on your shoulders, bro.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LMFAO.

Holy fugk.

How is anyone not crying from laughter at this?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Barry

You started issuing threats to have the Texas Rangers come and visit me after accusing me of being a member of some Republic of Texas nonsense that I know nothing about, then when I challenged your absurd accusations, and gave you a taste of your own medicine in return, you issued further threats to come and visit me, as if you were going to intimidate me into not saying whatever the fugg I want. You and no one you know, scares me, or ever will. And since you want to broadcast what one of your surrogates communicated to me in a PM, you can ask him about other of my experiences and see if he thinks you or anyone else is going to intimidate me, about anything. I've dealt with much, much tougher people than you, and I would never accept any offer of friendship from anyone that would do what you've done trying to doxx me into submission.

If you or anyone else here doesn't like what I post, you can put me on ignore, or come back with your own arguments - none of which you have been able to get me to take personally, until you resorted to doxxing me and my personal health information and information about my aunt and uncle.

That is entirely on your shoulders, bro.

More lies, Karl. More lies. There was a guy here that claimed to be a Republic of Texas member, not long ago, and to be frank, you sound like him. I didn't threaten you. I mentioned that the Texas Rangers investigate ROT members and their activities. I didn't threaten you at all. Just stated a fact.

I also never threatened to come visit you. I merely suggested you attend a gathering where you could be educated. Never once did I threaten to come to you. More lies. You did however threaten to take the 1911 in my avatar away and beat my teeth out with it... Want me to quote that?

Karl, t'wernt "me" that doxed you. You were doxed TO me. I know you can't compute that. But it's the truth, and I can prove it. If anyone doxed you, it was you. You put enough info out there, that someone that's better at that sort of thing than you or me could find everything about you in about 10 minutes. So, that is a lie as well.

Nobody is trying to block your hate speech here. Hate speech is free speech. But don't be so surprised when all the hate you spew offends people and riles them up. That's a by-product of YOUR own words.

Godspeed with whatever you want to say or do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Sam Houston,,,,,,,

Birdy said,,,,,,

" Most of the men who were actually AT San Jacinto actively despised Houston the rest of their lives, calling him a liar who had assumed credit for the battle that they had actually won."

Very true Birdy!!! Especially three of the higher ranking officers from here in Bastrop. Edward Burleson, Robert Coleman, and Jesse Billingsley.

Burleson, another War of 1812 veteran, considered Houston a drunk and a coward and continued to rail against him up until the 1850’s! They all stated that Houston was finally forced to make the stand. ( I believe you and I agree that Houston was headed for the Louisiana border and your afore mentioned US Army concentrations in that area).

Coleman, was Houston’s aide-de-camp, and Billingsley a unit commander from the area. Coleman later mysteriously drowned in the Brazos river while bathing at Velasco right after the treaty was signed.

They all wrote that Houston had no confidence in the army. And was determined they would not fight. Burleson and Houston got into pretty heated arguments over this issue. Especially concerning the companies from the frontier settlements. . Even tho the these men ( militia) in all likelihood had more frontier combat experience than Houston, himself. Houston, later, went out of his way to sabotage any hopes of Burleson becoming President of the republic in 1844. These fellas had and maintained grudges.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/06/19.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Contracts AIDS.

Goes to Texas (which he hates) to live with his aunt (because he has no money) then (because he has no choice) gets treatment by the worst doctors in the country.

TFF.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by deflave
Contracts AIDS.

Goes to Texas (which he hates) to live with his aunt (because he has no money) then (because he has no choice) gets treatment by the worst doctors in the country.

TFF.

but just the other day in a different granny was speaking of how much money he made in New York and he was independently wealthy now so how could this be??? Lmao

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You guys DO realize Queef Karl is just another plant like Padder...don't you?

Jorge, Sir,

You went from pretending to be a gentleman to a complete ass hole in less than a week! What gives, Jamonero?

I don't know what that meskin' slang word means, but I see nothing ass-holish about writing what I believe is the truth regarding your views. It would be much easier if you and most of the lefties here, stop hiding and dodging who you are and where you are. I'm working on your trail and if I'm wrong, I'll say so.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 40 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.