Page 8 of 36 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 35 36
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As the 75 out runs the 88 in creedmoor,

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Kinda thought you had your [bleep] together but obviously fan boys can’t help them selves.

PS your hero is copy pasting his typical dbag response he falls back on everytime I take to beating his ass.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/07/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Elkguide

Did we ever get the was sugartits X a man or a woman straighten out.
You tracked off of that one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your AMAZING Stupidity,is simply offa the fhuqking charts.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredIII
Kinda thought you had your [bleep] together but obviously fan boys can’t help them selves.

PS your hero is copy pasting his typical dbag response he falls back on everytime I take to beating his ass.

I’ve got my schitt totally together and what I’ve lost or forgot about shooting you haven’t learned yet but keep trying...

I don’t have hero’s nor do I look to another to answer for me or make my decisions... I don’t post results that are not from first hand experience which in your case is obviously not the case...

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Elkguide

Did we ever get the was sugartits X a man or a woman straighten out.
You tracked off of that one.

That would be a question bettered answered by Stick as I’ve never met the other half...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She Googled the schit out of the bullet she's never even seen and has a nice speed for it too. Thus the query on the time lapse involved with her Imagination and Pretend,making things "real" to her.

LAUGHING!

Hint.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
Not disrespecting the man at all....

Originally Posted by Judman
We have another Chris Kyle on our hands it appears.... killin his imagination and pretend at 1500 yards with a fixed 6!!!! Haha 🤣

I must have been mistaken...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya, really you were, kinda like I mistook you for shooting game at 2000 yards...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Personally,I rather enjoy the contrived 400fps velocity swing to the .264" 135...over the .284" 180,in like case capacities.

Fairly fhuqking EPIC delusions there too.

Hint..................(grin)

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
She Googled the schit out of the bullet she's never even seen and has a nice speed for it too. Thus the query on the time lapse involved with her Imagination and Pretend,making things "real" to her.

LAUGHING!

As you’ve never gunned a 135 atip in said chamberings, but you’ll still argue like a stupid biitch

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot more than a few boolits and Hornady to their great credit,ain't into copious bearing surface...so they extrapolate easily to the ilk. Again,it is simply a 140 Swampy aero form,which more than a few other boolits share in various bore sizes/mass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Facts and Physics aren't anything to "argue" about,despite your gross inability to grasp the most simplistic of matters,due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

Now I just "happen" to shoot different bore sizes,upon like parent hulls and am rather adept in reading sign,simply due the trigger time. pardon them first hand accountings upsetting you so,as you feverishly Google a yet to be found First Fhuqking Clue.

Bless your heart for trying though,especially because you are doing your BEST,which is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Hint....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

I’ve got my schitt totally together and what I’ve lost or forgot about shooting you haven’t learned yet but keep trying...

I don’t have hero’s nor do I look to another to answer for me or make my decisions... I don’t post results that are not from first hand experience which in your case is obviously not the case...

Oh I’m sure you were a sniper LOL.
I’m a hobby shooter at best. 🤦🏻‍♂️😘

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...I very MUCH enjoy how STUPIDITY is no "act" for you Valley Girls. Congratulations?!?

Mass is mass and aeroform is aeroform,if only to your conjoined chagrin. There is bout a 45gr mass difference betwixt the .264" 135gr Beer Can and the .284" ELD-M. Scour Google mightily,along with any/all Manuals or your versions of "first hand accounting",to cite a 400fps velocity discrepancy in said bore/mass sizings and wax eloquent on them "findings". HINT. LAUGHING!

I should go see if the Beer Cans arrived,for even more oblivious humor...at Mall Rat expense. Pun be intended,because you are Brokedicks.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

To add this thread was 6.5 prc vs 6.5 gap. Your hero wanted to pretend he knew some [bleep] started blabbing about the 180 eld and 7 wsm.

It’s plain to see the gap with a 135 Atip beats the 180 in a 7wsm I clearly said it takes a nosler 28 or something like it to run the 180 to its potential.
Elk you just couldn’t stand your hero getting a math lesson.
Now you got egg on your face.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Oh my...I very MUCH enjoy how STUPIDITY is no "act" for you Valley Girls. Congratulations?!?

Mass is mass and aeroform is aeroform,if only to your conjoined chagrin. There is bout a 45gr mass difference betwixt the .264" 135gr Beer Can and the .284" ELD-M. Scour Google mightily,along with any/all Manuals or your versions of "first hand accounting",to cite a 400fps velocity discrepancy in said bore/mass sizings and wax eloquent on them "findings". HINT. LAUGHING!

I should go see if the Beer Cans arrived,for even more oblivious humor...at Mall Rat expense. Pun be intended,because you are Brokedicks.

3200with 140 in a gap seems the normal any bets the 135 will go 3250.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You couldn't,even if needed. The less one "sees","does" or "uses"...the "better" everything is. Congratulations?!?

That constant,is one of numerous reasons,why Valley Girls TRYING to "talk" rifles is sooooooo fhuqking magnificently HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "qwork" with.

Hint...................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What more “stuff” does a guy need to kill once in 10 lifetimes mule deer??? Haha
[Linked Image]pnb cdm near me

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

To add this thread was 6.5 prc vs 6.5 gap. Your hero wanted to pretend he knew some [bleep] started blabbing about the 180 eld and 7 wsm.

It’s plain to see the gap with a 135 Atip beats the 180 in a 7wsm I clearly said it takes a nosler 28 or something like it to run the 180 to its potential.
Elk you just couldn’t stand your hero getting a math lesson.
Now you got egg on your face.

Don’t flatter yourself as to knowing what I was or was not or to the assumption you can put egg on anyone’s face Fred... you still are posting hypothetical numbers verses real world experience no matter the source... There’s a lot of that in this thread... Until you have empirical data on something it seems foolish to stick your ribs out and frantically type on your phone/tablet as if one has first hand experience...

I couldn’t care less if the ATip is the best thing since sliced bread nor who shoots it or champions the bullet... If I choose to find out for myself I’ll simply get some and do my own testing and then I can intelligently post as to how awesome it is or what a POS it is verses posting screen shots of app print outs as to how badäss the bullet is...

Again I don’t have hero’s and couldn’t care less what stick shoots or posts... Why you do is a mystery... you obviously have him on the ropes so move in for the kill and make the interwebs see how astute and knowledgeable you truly are...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EHG,

THAT was fhuqking mean...you simply do not understand how "real" her Pretend is to her.

LAUGHING!.........

Page 8 of 36 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.