-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 36 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 35 36
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can count anything you have first hand experience with in 135 gr 6.5... If you had the experience that shoulda been your go to from the start verses pulling some silly number like 3350 oughta your äss...

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
No hint needed as you have made everything clear as mud... so again you have no fückin clue on velocity of either a 6.5 Saum or a PRC shooting a 135gr bullet... Typical as always...

Can I count the Berger’s. I seems we tried Berger’s just for grins.

Not to mention I have shot and tested enough that it ain’t to hard to figure out what a bullet will do with out having them in hand. But you have made your point. I was 150 feet to fast it still doesn’t change my statement that it will out pace a 180 to any reasonable range.

You do fight so fiercely for sugartits are you sure you have never meet him seems I remember you making a comment sometime ago about seeing the tribe. Per his wife running off. ? Am I remembering correctly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Drooling Dumb Fhuqktitude is HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing "outpaced" is your "knowledge"...you poor poor(literally) Whining Fhuqk.

Bless your heart for TRYING sooooooo hard though.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You can count anything you have first hand experience within 135 gr 6.5... If you had the experience that shoulda been your go to from the start verses pulling some silly number like 3350 oughta your äss...

I put so many loads together I cannot remember each one and sugartits ain’t worth digging through a mountain of notes to please or prove wrong.

Probably load for 75 guys. At different times not counting the guys that use the 100 in the yard for zero and load development.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many 135's have you "loaded"...so as to "forget" them? Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart for TRYING soooooooooo hard though.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by xverminator
What velocity do you get with 135s in your 6.5 SAUM or 6.5 PRC???

Mr gardener didn’t think 3200 was out of the question with .180 free
Y do you ask do you think I would give a fûck what you think.
Anyone loving sugartits is a scum fûck dirt bag.

Ya, it must be .180" freebore, don't twist it too tightly, it must be 1-8.5", hold your mouth just right, let's not forget 3200 is easy w/140's but if you want barrel life just load it to 3050fps with 62grs of H-1000.....Will a 6.5 SAUM run a 135 Atip 3350fps? Yep, but you better have a very long barrel or a Kevlar face!

I like George, he is a very good gunsmith but he's an even better business man......

X-VERMINATOR

Got a couple pounds of 26 that I was gonna use to push those 135. That’s fair enough I’ve no interest in a 28” gap barrel but would like to see 3200 ish from the 135.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/07/19.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No hint needed as you have made everything clear as mud... so again you have no fückin clue on velocity of either a 6.5 Saum or a PRC shooting a 135gr bullet... Typical as always...

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it?

I shot and worked loads up with a friends he also had a 6.5 wsm that I tuned a load for. The gap if memory serves was 147 at 3125 ish. He posted on this thread if you need a hint. LOL

My Gap built 4S sure the fück will get 3125 out of the 147 and 3200 out of the 135’s. Both 100ct sets of Bertram brass are over 6 loadings and hold primers like new so they are t being abused either.
[Linked Image]

My benchmark built 6.5 wsm beats my Gap by essentially 150-175 FPS across the board using 2-3 grains more powder.
[Linked Image]

And my 7 wsm that lives on 180 eld’s at 3025 fps.
[Linked Image]

All 3 have been at Fred’s home more then once, all 3 have had ammo loaded on Freds press and being conservative he probably has a few hundred rounds down range between the 3 of them not to mention he shoots 180’s in his own 7. I figure that qualifies as some experience don’t you?

Ya, it must be .180" freebore, don't twist it too tightly, it must be 1-8.5", hold your mouth just right, let's not forget 3200 is easy w/140's but if you want barrel life just load it to 3050fps with 62grs of H-1000.
X-VERMINATOR

Nope keep guessing and failing ace. The rifle has .120 freebore, 1:8 twist and it absolutely will do 3200 with 140’s as many users are doing but I prefer the 147 for a heavy. The 3050 FPS advice was also for users utilizing the round on long string of fire PRS rifles, Not hunting rifles.

But again I own and use the caliber being discussed and your guessing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can count anything you have first hand experience within 135 gr 6.5... If you had the experience that shoulda been your go to from the start verses pulling some silly number like 3350 oughta your äss...

I put so many loads together I cannot remember each one and sugartits ain’t worth digging through a mountain of notes to please or prove wrong.

Probably load for 75 guys. At different times not counting the guys that use the 100 in the yard for zero and load development.

Well sheit maybe you should tell us again how the 75gr ELD outpaces the 88 at all distance but don't forget the only categories that matter to us that shoot a lot are wind drift and impact velocity....

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gotta a buncha Imagination and Pretend,you CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Intermission time...😎

New PRC build heading out in the morning for some barrel break-in only...Mack Bros.TI action, Proof Sendero 1:8, APA M5 Dbm, Thunderbeast brake, MCM handle...Spinning box fodder Horn 147g ELD-M @ speeds less than 2910 FPS published, as usual.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now back to your regular programming. 😬

For what it’s worth...Fred does have a long professional history of experience in the industry...Just saying.

Last edited by Beaver10; 06/08/19.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who has low enough "standards" to hire her,for "input".

DO tell.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Is that so. LMFAO.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It ain’t to hard but you made it a struggle... As for anything 7mm I can’t comment as I don’t own anything 7mm any longer...

My 6.5 SAUM I get right at 3165 with a 135 JLK...

I’m not fighting fiercely for anyone... just proving you had no first hand experience and were completely off base... some people do read this schitt and take it to heart...

I’ve never met the man or his tribe in person.... I’ve talked with him on the phone and via text... I hate his SWFA junk and he can’t stand my NightForce junk but we both understand the reasons... He can call me a dumbfük and I can tell him to GO fük himself and still carry a civil conversation...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Well sheit maybe you should tell us again how the 75gr ELD outpaces the 88 at all distance but don't forget the only categories that matter to us that shoot a lot are wind drift and impact velocity....

X-VERMINATOR

I never said that nor would I. But you keep trying

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Never forgot shït your are to fun to string along to just spill my guts. 😂😂😂

Sugartits don’t ever think I’m not fûcking with you every chance I get. Hint. I bet you fat lazy ass is passing out on the couch tonight. 😩🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Last edited by fredIII; 06/07/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

I shot and worked loads up with a friends he also had a 6.5 wsm that I tuned a load for. The gap if memory serves was 147 at 3125 ish. He posted on this thread if you need a hint. LOL

My Gap built 4S sure the fück will get 3125 out of the 147 and 3200 out of the 135’s. Both 100ct sets of Bertram brass are over 6 loadings and hold primers like new so they are t being abused either.
[Linked Image]

My benchmark built 6.5 wsm beats my Gap by essentially 150-175 FPS across the board using 2-3 grains more powder.
[Linked Image]

And my 7 wsm that lives on 180 eld’s at 3025 fps.
[Linked Image]

All 3 have been at Fred’s home more then once, all 3 have had ammo loaded on Freds press and being conservative he probably has a few hundred rounds down range between the 3 of them not to mention he shoots 180’s in his own 7. I figure that qualifies as some experience don’t you?

Ya, it must be .180" freebore, don't twist it too tightly, it must be 1-8.5", hold your mouth just right, let's not forget 3200 is easy w/140's but if you want barrel life just load it to 3050fps with 62grs of H-1000.
X-VERMINATOR

Nope keep guessing and failing ace. The rifle has .120 freebore, 1:8 twist and it absolutely will do 3200 with 140’s as many users are doing but I prefer the 147 for a heavy. The 3050 FPS advice was also for users utilizing the round on long string of fire PRS rifles, Not hunting rifles.

But again I own and use the caliber being discussed and your guessing.

Umm, 3200 aint 3350...........Secondly, can you share your source of brass? I have a switch barrel 8 twist 7 SAUM gunning 180 ELD's with an 8.5 twist 6.5 SAUM previously gunning 140 Bergers, now 147 ELD's..................................

Guess which barrel gets screwed on for a windy day?

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Or is it yours... All my comments were made to Fred or Jud and not once did I mention you or actually even notice you or your posts... that’s telling in itself...

I’m sure your girlfriend can stand on his own two feet... Funny how you neglected to come to the rescue when he posted the 3350 ignorant velocity numbers and no wanna stick your ribs out as you post...

Anything else troubling you that we all need to be aware of...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Who has low enough "standards" to hire her,for "input".

DO tell.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

It ain’t to hard but you made it a struggle... As for anything 7mm I can’t comment as I don’t own anything 7mm any longer...

I’m not fighting fiercely for anyone... just proving you had no first hand experience and were completely off base... some people do read this schitt and take it to heart...

I’ve never met the man or his tribe in person.... I’ve talked with him on the phone and via text... I hate his SWFA junk and he can’t stand my NightForce junk but we both understand the reasons... He can call me a dumbfük and I can tell him to GO fük himself and still carry a civil conversation...

I’ve thick skin and when you have all day texting folks with ten minute gaps it’s fun to just keep dragging the fat man behind the truck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gawddamnit!

She "worked" for someone once and "shot" up to 5000rds a month,in her "position"...so she's "steeped" in the parlance.

LAUGHING!

Do NOT underestimate the "power" of her Imagination and Pretend,because it is "real" to her.

Bless her heart.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Or is it yours... All my comments were made to Fred or Jud and not once did I mention you or actually even notice you or your posts... that’s telling in itself...

I’m sure your girlfriend can stand on his own two feet... Funny how you neglected to come to the rescue when he posted the 3350 ignorant velocity numbers and no wanna stick your ribs out as you post...

Anything else troubling you that we all need to be aware of...

Easy you kept asking! he gave you an answer that you would not take from me I told you several times.

If I’m his girlfriend you should be pissed because you missed out on a hottie. LOL

Page 11 of 36 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,832
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.