Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Leupold has nothing to prove imo. Their “market” is clear. Just like NF and SWFA clearly hit their market and have nothing to prove to “set and forget” folks that complain about the weight or exposed turrets.

That's it in a nutshell.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Leupold has nothing to prove imo. Their “market” is clear. Just like NF and SWFA clearly hit their market and have nothing to prove to “set and forget” folks that complain about the weight or exposed turrets.

That's it in a nutshell.

Well said, that was the 400th post on this thread. The other 90% of the posts were mostly BS.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I see no problem with "set and forget" if that's what one wants.
My guess is that not all are Fudds.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Page back somebody asked about Freedom line tracking.
I have the 3-9 EFR and it adjusted right in during zero.
Non eventful in that regard.
Have not done anything else with it.
Rifle is zeroed. But is just a .22rf. It has not shifted impact since set.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I used to primarily buy Leupold but haven't purchased one in 10+ years since they really fell behind the curve compared to companies like Bushnell, Weaver, SWFA, Vortex, Athlon, etc who decided to listen to hunters/shooters and produce optics with useful illuminated/mil/etched reticles, 5x+ magnification, useful dials (10-mil w/ zero-stop).

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

That's it in a nutshell.

In business....if you are not growing you are dying

You must prove yourself every single day.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye

Not sure why you posted this, the lowest recoil round ever. Not a great testimony of long term use.

Wowsa...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If a company makes a scope, markets it as a certain type of scope and sells it to a particular niche in the market then yes they do need to prove themselves... Leupold has a tactical line as well as offerings in a hunting scope with exposed turrets designed primarily for dialing... Otherwise all their turrets would be capped... They turn out a schitt product and are knowledgeable of its short comings but still neglect to do anything to improve or correct it... Either prove they are able to satisfy that niche or do away with the product lines... If they are relying on the set and forget market then why not focus only on that aspect of it and have a stellar reputation instead of trying to satisfy all markets and have a well below average reputation...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The set it & forget it crowd are a loyal bunch...... I agree 100% with elkhuninguide, btw

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Originally Posted by hookeye

Not sure why you posted this, the lowest recoil round ever. Not a great testimony of long term use.

Wowsa...

Recoil is but one factor. I also see no claim of long-term anything. I'm using my hall pass to veto yours.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
If a company makes a scope, markets it as a certain type of scope and sells it to a particular niche in the market then yes they do need to prove themselves... Leupold has a tactical line as well as offerings in a hunting scope with exposed turrets designed primarily for dialing... Otherwise all their turrets would be capped... They turn out a schitt product and are knowledgeable of its short comings but still neglect to do anything to improve or correct it... Either prove they are able to satisfy that niche or do away with the product lines... If they are relying on the set and forget market then why not focus only on that aspect of it and have a stellar reputation instead of trying to satisfy all markets and have a well below average reputation...

Dollars ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There's plenty of reports that they don't work for set and forget.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dollars ?

I suppose those counting the dollars couldn’t care less about the end users... that is until the dollar count gets lower and lower... Selling one’s reputation for a minimal profit is only telling of the true character of a company and what is to come in the future...

Sad that a once great reputation will go to schitt over less than $50 worth of materials per optic...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dollars ?

I suppose those counting the dollars couldn’t care less about the end users... that is until the dollar count gets lower and lower... Selling one’s reputation for a minimal profit is only telling of the true character of a company and what is to come in the future...

Sad that a once great reputation will go to schitt over less than $50 worth of materials per optic...

You don't know anything about manufacturing, cost of production and the rest. Why come off on here as an expert ?

That is why I have mentioned close this thread, because we get the idiots, dopes and the rest popping off.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Rick should totally make you the Leupold Assist thread super duper moderator.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dollars ?

You don't know anything about manufacturing, cost of production and the rest. Why come off on here as an expert ?

That is why I have mentioned close this thread, because we get the idiots, dopes and the rest popping off.

Like if you have a clue... How does a once solid reputation on a product go to schitt... Cheaper parts of lesser quality... If that’s not obvious to you then you should move on... I’m not trying to come off as an expert or claim to be one either... I do know I’ve seen more Leupold scopes fail than you own or have touched first hand...

Do you have anything useful to add here or are you just sticking out your ribs when you type to get noticed...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dollars ?

Like if you have a clue... How does a once solid reputation on a product go to schitt... Cheaper parts of lesser quality... If that’s not obvious to you then you should move on... I’m not trying to come off as an expert or claim to be one either... I do know I’ve seen more Leupold scopes fail than you own or have touched first hand...

Do you have anything useful to add here or are you just sticking out your ribs when you type to get noticed...

You are the one blasting the BS, I just call it as I see it. If you don't like that, then go fish....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What BS am I blasting other than hard facts... if you don’t like the facts you can cordially go fük yourself...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What BS am I blasting other than hard facts... if you don’t like the facts you can cordially go fük yourself...

Now we're getting somewhere!

--- Kid Rock 2022

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That 6x42 is a dandy!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 35, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 826 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,396
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.