Me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
What BS am I blasting other than hard facts... if you don’t like the facts you can cordially go fük yourself...

Now we're getting somewhere!

Totally. How do you get the two dots to appear above the "u," anyway?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like this “ü” ... you’re welcome...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If a company makes a scope, markets it as a certain type of scope and sells it to a particular niche in the market then yes they do need to prove themselves... Leupold has a tactical line as well as offerings in a hunting scope with exposed turrets designed primarily for dialing... Otherwise all their turrets would be capped... They turn out a schitt product and are knowledgeable of its short comings but still neglect to do anything to improve or correct it... Either prove they are able to satisfy that niche or do away with the product lines... If they are relying on the set and forget market then why not focus only on that aspect of it and have a stellar reputation instead of trying to satisfy all markets and have a well below average reputation...

Dollars ?

I suppose those counting the dollars couldn’t care less about the end users... that is until the dollar count gets lower and lower... Selling one’s reputation for a minimal profit is only telling of the true character of a company and what is to come in the future...

Sad that a once great reputation will go to schitt over less than $50 worth of materials per optic...

You don't know anything about manufacturing, cost of production and the rest. Why come off on here as an expert ?

That is why I have mentioned close this thread, because we get the idiots, dopes and the rest popping off.

Farmboy,
you’re gonna get schooled and you definitely won’t like the new substitute teacher.
Doing you a favor...Thank me later. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

[Linked Image]

Dats Leüpy!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Leupold has nothing to prove imo. Their “market” is clear. Just like NF and SWFA clearly hit their market and have nothing to prove to “set and forget” folks that complain about the weight or exposed turrets.

I hope swfa takes another swing at their lightweight variable.

If that is the case (and it is not), Leupold should never have introduced the CDS which can be mounted on the so called "set and forget" VX models.

Its simple. They are not fit for purpose. Nor are many of their dedicated dialling models.

Last edited by NZSika; 06/08/19.
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
There's plenty of reports that they don't work for set and forget.

Hey MtBoomer,

Next time you go to Kodiak, Afognak, or, Southeast poll the Brown Bear hunting guides to see what they depend on for a "set and forget" scope while they RISK their lives chasing brownies.....oh wait, MtBoomer has never been brown bear hunting in alder jungles....he has no clue what these guys use when they risk their and their clients' lives......guarantee you wont find a SWFA or many NF......yup, it will be L.....E.......U.......P........O.......L.......D......S.......now, stop talking [bleep], you are embarrassing yourself!

Last edited by IceCut; 06/09/19.
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by IceCut
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Just out of curiosity, who has run the VX-Freedom through it's paces? Is it an improvement?

Cowboy Tim,

Asking the anti-Leupold clique here about a VX-Freedom scope is like asking AOC what she thinks of Trump. Group think and "butt hurt" feelings run deep in this crowd. Objectivity is not happening. I wonder if some of these guys are shills for competing optics companies....

They are right, you are a friggin idiot..... I love and hate Leupolds for all the reasons mentioned..... group think ... you fuggin moron

Tell us what you love about them....(but, if you are going to keep membership in the "wannabe butt hurt sniper clique" you must not forget the negatives)......

This you fuggin moron....
[Linked Image]

Irfubar,
Nice "fair weather" rifle. Would not last long in the bear brush in Alaska. The rings are too high. Probably a poor cheek weld (unless of course, you have a huge double chin!). Looks like Montana North of Missoula. Flathead Lake country? (Btw, when young I used to duck hunt at Ninepipes Reservoir....good duck hunting...many, many, many years ago)....

Don't be insecure, it is OK to disagree with the "butt hurt clique." You look very dapper in your picture. High school prom no doubt!

Last edited by IceCut; 06/09/19.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I have Leupolds for sale, who's buying?

Im going to quote elkhuntinguide, "you can cordially go fu^k yourself".

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
If a company makes a scope, markets it as a certain type of scope and sells it to a particular niche in the market then yes they do need to prove themselves... Leupold has a tactical line as well as offerings in a hunting scope with exposed turrets designed primarily for dialing... Otherwise all their turrets would be capped... They turn out a schitt product and are knowledgeable of its short comings but still neglect to do anything to improve or correct it... Either prove they are able to satisfy that niche or do away with the product lines... If they are relying on the set and forget market then why not focus only on that aspect of it and have a stellar reputation instead of trying to satisfy all markets and have a well below average reputation...

Dollars ?

I suppose those counting the dollars couldn’t care less about the end users... that is until the dollar count gets lower and lower... Selling one’s reputation for a minimal profit is only telling of the true character of a company and what is to come in the future...

Sad that a once great reputation will go to schitt over less than $50 worth of materials per optic...

You don't know anything about manufacturing, cost of production and the rest. Why come off on here as an expert ?

That is why I have mentioned close this thread, because we get the idiots, dopes and the rest popping off.

Farmboy,
you’re gonna get schooled and you definitely won’t like the new substitute teacher.
Doing you a favor...Thank me later. 😎

Some people are too fu cking dumb to be "educated", they dont mind being ignorant. It's "bliss" dont you know...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Multiple reports right in this thread. Puts us right back to:

You're a dumbass.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There's plenty of reports that they don't work for set and forget.

Hey MtBoomer,

Next time you go to Kodiak, Afognak, or, Southeast poll the Brown Bear hunting guides to see what they depend on for a "set and forget" scope while they RISK their lives chasing brownies.....oh wait, MtBoomer has never been brown bear hunting in alder jungles....he has no clue what these guys use when they risk their and their clients' lives......guarantee you wont find a SWFA or many NF......yup, it will be L.....E.......U.......P........O.......L.......D......S.......now, stop talking [bleep], you are embarrassing yourself!

When a brown bear charges in an alder jungle, is a scoped rifle the weapon of choice?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Doug is proud!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If a bear farts in the woods and no one is around ,will it actually make a noise?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Irfubar,
Nice "fair weather" rifle. Would not last long in the bear brush in Alaska.

“Bear Brush” sounds so scary,exactly what kind of tree or bush is that?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If a bear farts in the woods and no one is around ,will it actually make a noise?

Only if it knocks a tree over.

If a bear is charging in an alder jungle and a guide has to shoot it, what would the average range of a shot be?

At that distance, would a POI shift of 3 MOA even matter compared to the guy behind the scope?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

Irfubar,
Nice "fair weather" rifle. Would not last long in the bear brush in Alaska.

“Bear Brush” sounds so scary,exactly what kind of tree or bush is that?

We have "bear brush" here, and it has real bears in it! very scary stuff...... even scarier now that I know my rifles aren't worthy.... frown thank you IceCut........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=smokepole

When a brown bear charges in an alder jungle, is a scoped rifle the weapon of choice?
[/quote]

no give me my shotgun a old Remington 870 and slugs ,but as a old bear guide friend of mine said : if i have to kill a wounded bear again,i hope its a little farther away and i can use my scope rifle ,believe me this dude has killed more than a few bears when that old wounded Marine was in Nam.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.