Seriously.

Hilarious.

Good obedient goy.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Good obedient goy.

The problem with people like you is that you're so easily deceived, you can't stop yourself from falling down the rabbit holes. That's why you're all constantly changing the narrative or redirecting from your original point.

Look at Bristoe's posts in this thread. He's so obsessed with the Jew angle that he has convinced himself Germany had no fault in WWII. That the Nazi's were harmless because his Pollock in-laws said so.

You're no better than communists. You willingly blind yourselves from fact.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If you like to read:

This is another tactic used by the brainwashed. You'll see it in lots of Bristoe's posts. Not only do they block out conversation, they drop remarks like this to give themselves an air of superiority.

We are all just stupid. They are the enlightened.

It's a telltale sign.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

the truth and not their own bullshit

Netflix movie

You can't make this stuff up.

Seriously.

Seriously?

A week ago you two fugking morons were convinced Bill Hader could shape shift into Al Pacino and Arnold Schwarzengger based on his incredible "talent."

Go to a dinner party for fugk sake. And read something that isn't a YouTube video.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Perhaps it's you that is gullible and brainwashed.

You 'can' break free from your lifelong conditioning with some work though.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had in laws who were there when it was going on.

Many of them got out when the Soviet Union took control of the place. I used to listen to them talking about it.

The German occupation was a nuisance. Being made a part of the Soviet Union was hopelessness.

If you haven't already seen it, I recommend the movie Everything is Illuminated.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Good obedient goy.

The problem with people like you is that you're so easily deceived, you can't stop yourself from falling down the rabbit holes. That's why you're all constantly changing the narrative or redirecting from your original point.

Look at Bristoe's posts in this thread. He's so obsessed with the Jew angle that he has convinced himself Germany had no fault in WWII. That the Nazi's were harmless because his Pollock in-laws said so.

Well said!

I took a quick look at Bristoes primary source, the source he uses as a crutch whenever he’s on his pro-nazi anti-Jewish rant, where he goes when he’s reaching to provide backup to his bullshit ......www.unz.com. 😂😂😂😂

All you need to know about his foundation of “knowledge” is right there. I thought it was satire but unfortunately there’s people that buy into that while eschewing first hand accounts and documentaries. I’d say you can’t make this shlt up but apparently they do on the unz. LMFAO

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Facts really can’t be ignored. Britain and France declared war on Germany for invading Poland in compliance with their treaty with Poland while ignoring that Stalin also invaded Poland in violation of their treaty with Poland. Then, six years later and after 50 to a 100 million deaths, they willingly allowed Stalin to gobble up Poland and institute 45 years of unparralleled despotism, political persecution, and mass death. The Soviets didn’t even close down Auschwitz or lots of the other camps. They simply kept them open and filled them with political prisoners of the Communist regime.

You can attempt to explain them, qualify them, or insist that things are more complex. But at the heart of the matter, the things stated above are facts.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Perhaps it's you that is gullible and brainwashed.

You 'can' break free from your lifelong conditioning with some work though.

Oh yeah sure. Allll, those GI's were lying.

Allll, those shoveled headed eastern Europeans? All lied.

Allllllllllll those pictures? Fake.

Alllllllll those documents? Fake.

Alllllll those filmed speeches with audio? Fake.

And why did the world go along with it? Because the Jews still controlled us throughout WWII.

Givemeafugkingbreak.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Good obedient goy.

Well said!

I took a quick look at Bristoes primary source, the source he uses as a crutch whenever he’s on his pro-nazi anti-Jewish rant, where he goes when he’s reaching to provide backup to his bullshit ......www.unz.com. 😂😂😂😂

All you need to know about his foundation of “knowledge” is right there. I thought it was satire but unfortunately there’s people that buy into that while eschewing first hand accounts and documentaries. I’d say you can’t make this shlt up but apparently they do on the unz. LMFAO

Netflix is more your speed. I recommend that you stay there.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Netflix movie

Seriously.
Seriously?

A week ago you two fugking morons were convinced Bill Hader could shape shift into Al Pacino and Arnold Schwarzengger based on his incredible "talent."

Go to a dinner party for fugk sake. And read something that isn't a YouTube video.

Deflave, just go here and watch the two videos I posted in that thread on page three. They are crucial for this discussion, and will convince you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Facts really can’t be ignored. Britain and France declared war on Germany for invading Poland in compliance with their treaty with Poland while ignoring that Stalin also invaded Poland in violation of their treaty with Poland. Then, six years later and after 50 to a 100 million deaths, they willingly allowed Stalin to gobble up Poland and institute 45 years of unparralleled despotism, political persecution, and mass death. The Soviets didn’t even close down Auschwitz or lots of the other camps. They simply kept them open and filled them with political prisoners of the Communist regime.

You can attempt to explain them, qualify them, or insist that things are more complex. But at the heart of the matter, the things stated above are facts.

I made it pretty clear that if Hitler went east, nobody would have given a fugk.

He chose not to. His people supported it.

If you wanna pick a fight two times in a row, you better be capable of winning. Especially if you already got your ass stomped the first go around.

Needless to say, the 1,000 Year Reich missed the mark by a smidge and the only person at fault for that, is Germany.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Deflave, just go here and watch the two first videos I posted in that thread. They are crucial for this discussion, and will convince you.

The only videos on that page are posted by Trumpster.

Are those the ones you mean?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Good obedient goy.

Well said!

By the way, Ron Unz,..that guy who manages The Unz Review, is Jewish.

Here's what he has to say on the subject: (But you have to read and think. It's not Netflix)

Check it out.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-how-hitler-saved-the-allies/

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Netflix movie

Seriously.

Seriously?

I have been waiting for you to pull that one out...….good timing…...lmao...….bob

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Deflave, just go here and watch the two first videos I posted in that thread. They are crucial for this discussion, and will convince you.

The only videos on that page are posted by Trumpster.

Are those the ones you mean?

Sorry, I mean the two on page three. Here Absolutely crucial on this subject.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I made it pretty clear that if Hitler went east, nobody would have given a fugk.

He chose not to. His people supported it.

If you wanna pick a fight two times in a row, you better be capable of winning. Especially if you already got your ass stomped the first go around.

Needless to say, the 1,000 Year Reich missed the mark by a smidge and the only person at fault for that, is Germany.

And you made it pretty clear that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. HITLER WENT EAST. POLAND IS EAST OF GERMANY.

And Britain and France declared war on him AFTER HE WENT EAST.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Our setting must not mesh.

I see you posted two videos on page two but both links are broken. You posted another on page four of Austrian's welcoming Germany but that's only three minutes long.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And you made it pretty clear that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. HITLER WENT EAST. POLAND IS EAST OF GERMANY.

And Britain and France declared war on him AFTER HE WENT EAST.

Easy with the all caps, no reason to stop being a lady.

My point is that if he continued to go east, and only east, nobody would have gave a fugk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you saying the Sitzkrieg would have continued indefinitely?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,328 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,549
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.