Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I suspect that if every person that reads this were to swear off Leupold riflescopes forever it'd effect their market share so damned little they may as well do nothing. Like the tech told me, "I was not aware there's a problem with our erector system."

What are they to do, admit they have sold millions of potentially defective scopes and offer to replace them with the new handy dandy line built with reliable internals?

Whatever is said here besides the simple reports of failures is inconsequential, bfd.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There will plenty of fools that will still support Leupold. Just visit any of the other forums on other websites populated with weekend warrior bubbas.

Guys that check zero a week before hunting opening day and Thanksgiving weekend with their retarded in-laws.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by IceCut

Irfubar,
Nice "fair weather" rifle. Would not last long in the bear brush in Alaska.

“Bear Brush” sounds so scary,exactly what kind of tree or bush is that?

We have "bear brush" here, and it has real bears in it! very scary stuff...... even scarier now that I know my rifles aren't worthy.... frown thank you IceCut........

I make it a rule to always run if I see girl baring her big brush...Bear Brush the same....Very scary!

Nice rifle Fubar!
😎

big bear brush/hairy beavers brush..... oh my.........

Thanks brother Beav on the rifle compliment.... I am glad IceCut let me know that thing will not work in Alaska.... now I need an Alaska rifle..... Damn....
Oh and Beav we gotsda be serious from here on out.... no more jokin around..... The Leupold dudes be thinkin we are crazy SOB's .........hahahahah

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by pete53
[quote=smokepole

When a brown bear charges in an alder jungle, is a scoped rifle the weapon of choice?

no give me my shotgun a old Remington 870 and slugs ,but as a old bear guide friend of mine said : if i have to kill a wounded bear again,i hope its a little farther away and i can use my scope rifle ,believe me this dude has killed more than a few bears when that old wounded Marine was in Nam.[/quote]

>> this Marine has killed plenty bears and some were charging and most were not black bears and he always used Leupold scopes too on his 338 Win. Mag. in Alaska and few other places too.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Irfubar,

We have "bear brush" here, and it has real bears in it! very scary stuff...... even scarier now that I know my rifles aren't worthy.... frown thank you IceCut........

I make it a rule to always run if I see girl baring her big brush...Bear Brush the same....Very scary!

Nice rifle Fubar!
😎

big bear brush/hairy beavers brush..... oh my.........

Thanks brother Beav on the rifle compliment.... I am glad IceCut let me know that thing will not work in Alaska.... now I need an Alaska rifle..... Damn....
Oh and Beav we gotsda be serious from here on out.... no more jokin around..... The Leupold dudes be thinkin we are crazy SOB's .........hahahahah

Ok, I’m serious...Big hairy bush or brush terrifies me...There’s death to be had in both those dark places.

You fugks have been warned. 😎

What’s ICECUBE really know? He’s still trying to pass the shooting test he asked me to give him...Offhand at 600 yards with a magnum, my ass...SMH and Laffin...

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by shinbone
The pattern at Leupold is as old as organized business, itself:

Founder starts with little more than an idea and ambition. Works his ass off to build a company, producing a good product at a good price. Achieves a loyal following and great success based on his hard efforts. Next generation inherits the business and keeps it going, having seen how hard pops worked to make it happen. 3rd generation grows up fat and happy, never learns what hard work is and has no business knowledge. 3rd generation exploits the loyal following and puts the once great company into the toilet by focusing on making a quick buck with little effort.

Next!

You left out the part where the third generation probably sold off patents and designs to China to make even more of a buck. Hence the reason you see more and more chinese counterfeits running around...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
There will plenty of fools that will still support Leupold. Just visit any of the other forums on other websites populated with weekend warrior bubbas.

Guys that check zero a week before hunting opening day and Thanksgiving weekend with their retarded in-laws.

Sounds like a youtube video in the making right there...

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
[quote=IceCut]
Irfubar,

Nice rifle Fubar!
😎

Ok, I’m serious...Big hairy bush or brush terrifies me...There’s death to be had in both those dark places.

What’s ICECUBE really know? He’s still trying to pass the shooting test he asked me to give him...Offhand at 600 yards with a magnum, my ass...SMH and Laffin...

OMG... whistle

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
30mm tube, FFP, 4x erector, TMR reticle, low profile single-turn tactical .1mil elevation turret, capped windage, side parallax, lightweight scope plz. Like a Mk5/Mk6 Lite. Or bring back the 110074 Mk4 at least

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tracking and Zero retention, and when its returned to Leupold for repair it comes back the same not acceptable. You have to trust the adjustments. Listen to customer concerns and fix them, please.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
IC B3

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
[quote=irfubar][quote=Beaver10][quote=irfubar][quote=AlaskaCub][quote=IceCut]
Irfubar,
Nice "fai

[/quote

Wait a minute....a guy who self-identifies with a BEAVER is scared of a "Big Hairy Bush".....Bizarre....maybe the little Beav is suffering from "vagina dentata phobia"......or, maybe the little guy is just terrified of sow grizzlies......hard to tell what goes on in that little beav's head......

Last edited by IceCut; 06/11/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
There's plenty of reports that they don't work for set and forget.

Hey MtBoomer,

Next time you go to Kodiak, Afognak, or, Southeast poll the Brown Bear hunting guides to see what they depend on for a "set and forget" scope while they RISK their lives chasing brownies.....oh wait, MtBoomer has never been brown bear hunting in alder jungles....he has no clue what these guys use when they risk their and their clients' lives......guarantee you wont find a SWFA or many NF......yup, it will be L.....E.......U.......P........O.......L.......D......S.......now, stop talking [bleep], you are embarrassing yourself!

Okay, pretty obvious you are Mutt in the duo.

Laughing hard, but thank you for making it obvious.

I believe I have posted more Kodiak Bear stories here with lots of pictures and details than anyone else. Your aggrandizement of the risks involved is curious. Did you shoot poorly to start the circus sideshow? Or is this more of your imagination and pretend?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole

Hey MtBoomer,

Next time you go to Kodiak, Afognak, or, Southeast poll the Brown Bear hunting guides to see what they depend on for a "set and forget" scope while they RISK their lives chasing brownies.....oh wait, MtBoomer has never been brown bear hunting in alder jungles....he has no clue what these guys use when they risk their and their clients' lives......guarantee you wont find a SWFA or many NF......yup, it will be L.....E.......U.......P........O.......L.......D......S.......now, stop talking [bleep], you are embarrassing yourself!

When a brown bear charges in an alder jungle, is a scoped rifle the weapon of choice?

Yup, because it is what you have because the balance of the times you will absolutely want that scoped rifle for the bear doing what most do, run away...

I find it funny he talks about the alder jungles on Kodiak,,, I will let him/her explain what I mean. It will get interesting.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hey MtBoomer,

Yup, because it is what you have because the balance of the times you will absolutely want that scoped rifle for the bear doing what most do, run away...

I find it funny he talks about the alder jungles on Kodiak,,, I will let him/her explain what I mean. It will get interesting.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If a bear farts in the woods and no one is around ,will it actually make a noise?

Only if it knocks a tree over.

If a bear is charging in an alder jungle and a guide has to shoot it, what would the average range of a shot be?

At that distance, would a POI shift of 3 MOA even matter compared to the guy behind the scope?

I have shot them from toooooo far to tooooo close... average, probably 30-60 yards.

Nope, point and shoot time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rick should totally make you the Leupold Assist thread super duper moderator.

As you mention Rick, he backed me up on a Kodiak brown bear at 24 yards (measured after the fact) a long time ago.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If a bear farts in the woods and no one is around ,will it actually make a noise?

Only if it knocks a tree over.

If a bear is charging in an alder jungle and a guide has to shoot it, what would the average range of a shot be?

At that distance, would a POI shift of 3 MOA even matter compared to the guy behind the scope?

Smoke, I ALWAYS dial before shooting a charging bear..... sheesh...rookies

Of course. Which rangefinder do you prefer in that situation?

Excuse me but I just roll out my dick and when they get to the tip it is time to shoot... Sheesh! Rookies!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, you may not need a rangefinder for that, but......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For the want of a sarcasm emoticon...

wink

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
you boys should take notice to what Sitka deer has posted he lives there and kills plenty bears !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What makes you think "us boys" haven't?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,393 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,925
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.