Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Up for the good stuff....

Originally Posted by JFWRC
Hello:

Hope all the Campfire folks are doing well.

Jim Welles here. As many of you know, I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My office phone number is 505.294.7861. My cell number is 505-967-6562. Our e-mail address is JFWRCcomcast.net. Kelly and I have been guiding and outfitting in NM over 30 years now.

We currently have TWO awesome opportunities for elk hunting on our Block Ranch located 20 miles NE of Capitan, NM. The link to the Block on our website is as follows:

https://www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com/hunt/private-deer-elk-antelope-hunts/

You should see a slider bar with bulls harvested on this ranch over the years. I have many more pictures to display and will do so in new posts......

Some of you may know that NM has made major changes to the way elk are hunted. Rest assured that the owners of the Block Ranch WILL NOT be changing their management style and hunting mature bulls will remain the goal. This hunt will be guided 2x1. The earliest date available will be October 15 for 5 days. However, we can work with hunters on dates. Lodging and meals are provided. This hunt is priced at $7,500ea + 7% NM Tax. Non-resident license fees are $65 for a Game License + $555 License + $5 for stamps.

Please call or e-mail us with questions. 505-294-7861 or JFWRCcomcast.net.

Thank you Campfire Members!!

Jim
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akgrabt
but this is why I hunt Africa. 9 days, 9 animals including a 700lb 50" Kudu bull, all in including flights $5k.

Prove it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jim runs a top notch operation... These elk hunts are pretty damn good...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow tonight must be Internet tough guy night

You are a reaL CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Send a link to these wonderful African Hunts. I have a good friend that hunts there a lot and his hunts cost a lot more than you quote. What a scuzball you are.

Jim

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ha hah - You got love it! Walk right up and piss in a strangers Cherrios - what a jerk. Don't sweat it man, I'm an A>hole too. WAY bigger effect if it's in person though. Hey, send over that Africa info if you would.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guys who pee on another guy’s classified ad have no class.

If you must pee, do it via private message.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure it will be a great hunt, but this is why I hunt Africa. 9 days, 9 animals including a 700lb 50" Kudu bull, all in including flights $5k. I realize everyone has to make money but American hunts are just off the charts expensive.

You got pics of your 700lb Kudu...Love to see it along with the rest of your Walmart adventure. 😎

Bump for a guy selling a good hunt opportunity.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
All of Jim’s hunts are fantastic , been on quite a few!

Keep your head on the stock,wood on wood
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Oh I have plenty of proof that I went for that cost, could still do it, and the pictures to go along with it. I'd post the pics here but this site is still in the stone age(along with a lot of its members apparently) for posting pics and I don't use any of the services required to be able to post them. While it's true there are many, far more expensive African hunts, if you are just going for "plains game" there are dozens of deals to be had on hunts ranging from 5 to 12 days and anywhere from 4 to 10 animals for less than this hunt. These are hard truths for some, and a simple quick Internet search will easily prove it. My purpose in posting what I originally did was simply to bring that to light for some who might never look because they think or hear (from people like those responding here- and likely have never been) how expensive it is, so they skip over anything African related and look at all these over priced NA hunts trying to find "deals" never knowing what they are missing. And you know what? It worked. There have been several people contact me since posting that, that had no idea how good of a deal they could get. I hope they continue to look into it and actually go and have the hunt of a lifetime. I know I did and had just as much fun out experiencing the country and cultures as I did the actual hunting. If you people think that makes me a jerk, I'm fine with that, not one of you responding like this matters to me one bit, but the ones I help and end up going and loving it, I can feel good about. As I stated right off, I'm sure this is a good hunt and someone will get a good animal. I hope the guy finds the right person who is happy to pay that amount for one animal and is successful, but at the same time the guys who looked at that and thought the same as me and wouldn't have booked it anyway are now looking into a hunt that is worth it to them, so nothing has been taken away from this post, yet something has been gained, regardless of this sites tendency to have members who attack others for posting truths.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
As the thread header indicates, up for those who want info on an Elk hunt.
(For those who want to play Ernest Hemingway, the campfire has an African forum. Those who have had too many sundowners and think they are Ernie probably should not go there.)

Hello:

Jim Welles here. As many of you know, I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My office phone number is 505.294.7861. My cell number is 505-967-6562. Our e-mail address is JFWRCcomcast.net. Kelly and I have been guiding and outfitting in NM over 30 years now.

We currently have TWO awesome opportunities for elk hunting on our Block Ranch located 20 miles NE of Capitan, NM. The link to the Block on our website is as follows:

You should see a slider bar with bulls harvested on this ranch over the years. I have many more pictures to display and will do so in new posts......

Some of you may know that NM has made major changes to the way elk are hunted. Rest assured that the owners of the Block Ranch WILL NOT be changing their management style and hunting mature bulls will remain the goal. This hunt will be guided 2x1. The earliest date available will be October 15 for 5 days. However, we can work with hunters on dates. Lodging and meals are provided. This hunt is priced at $7,500ea + 7% NM Tax. Non-resident license fees are $65 for a Game License + $555 License + $5 for stamps.

Jim

Last edited by battue; 06/25/19.

IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by battue
(For those who want to play Ernest Hemingway, the campfire has an African forum. Those who have had too many sundowners and think they are Ernie probably should not go there.)

Hello:

Jim

Why does Hemingway keep getting mentioned by you people? I never made any reference, so I can only assume you insulated Trump thumpers must think anyone who realizes there is more in this world than just America must be like him

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Up for the Elk hunters.

(Why? You are not all that quick or start your sundowner happy hour earlier than tradition dictates. Little wonder you are confused on which threads to post on. Among other obvious deficiencies.)

Hello:

Jim

Last edited by battue; 06/25/19.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Nice!!!!

NICE BULL ALIVE

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Just unreal. Good luck to ya Jim! Nice bulls

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice Bulls....I would like to put a 100 grain Rage through the vitals of one of those monsters...Again ! smile Good luck with your sale, stalking Bull Elk during the rut with a bow is the most fun one can have with his clothes on IMO....Oh and whoever coined the phrase "If you can't say something nice" well you know the rest.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Oh I have plenty of proof that I went for that cost, could still do it, and the pictures to go along with it. I'd post the pics here but this site is still in the stone age(along with a lot of its members apparently) for posting pics and I don't use any of the services required to be able to post them. While it's true there are many, far more expensive African hunts, if you are just going for "plains game" there are dozens of deals to be had on hunts ranging from 5 to 12 days and anywhere from 4 to 10 animals for less than this hunt. These are hard truths for some, and a simple quick Internet search will easily prove it. My purpose in posting what I originally did was simply to bring that to light for some who might never look because they think or hear (from people like those responding here- and likely have never been) how expensive it is, so they skip over anything African related and look at all these over priced NA hunts trying to find "deals" never knowing what they are missing. And you know what? It worked. There have been several people contact me since posting that, that had no idea how good of a deal they could get. I hope they continue to look into it and actually go and have the hunt of a lifetime. I know I did and had just as much fun out experiencing the country and cultures as I did the actual hunting. If you people think that makes me a jerk, I'm fine with that, not one of you responding like this matters to me one bit, but the ones I help and end up going and loving it, I can feel good about. As I stated right off, I'm sure this is a good hunt and someone will get a good animal. I hope the guy finds the right person who is happy to pay that amount for one animal and is successful, but at the same time the guys who looked at that and thought the same as me and wouldn't have booked it anyway are now looking into a hunt that is worth it to them, so nothing has been taken away from this post, yet something has been gained, regardless of this sites tendency to have members who attack others for posting truths.

You’re a slow learner aren’t you? No good comes out of trashing a man’s post when you have no intention of purchasing the goods or services. If you must be disrespectful, do it on the Africa forum and carry on about how your money goes farther in Africa than on a US Elk hunt. I’m sure you’ll have others who will agree. Your behavior on this thread is unseemly and you come across as one with few manners and those are mostly poor. I hope that’s not the case but your post history on this thread paints a pretty ugly picture of your character and it was all avoidable.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Start your own thread then BIG Kahuna.Why [bleep] on this one?

Last edited by coobie; 06/25/19.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by battue

Hello:

Jim

Why does Hemingway keep getting mentioned by you people? I never made any reference, so I can only assume you insulated Trump thumpers must think anyone who realizes there is more in this world than just America must be like him
Search for safari man on here.You might be related to him.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
You are all hilarious. Thanks for the hours of laughs. Good luck with the hunts. As I stated I do hope you find hunters for them. Now back to more important things like work, lol.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Up for the Elk hunters.

(Weak bow out and retreat, then again you were out of moves.)

Hello:

Jim

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.