Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 68 69
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"You get what you give". No, not really.

If you've ever raised children, you know they aren't all the same. Some respond to kindness and give little trouble, always eager to please, get good grades. Some require harsh discipline and are a constant struggle, in trouble alot, in and out of jail when older, alcoholics, whatever. Same parents, same opportunities, different people.

If you "Get what you give", why are criminals breaking into homes and beating up 90 year old women? Why are women raped? Why are people murdered? Because they first murdered someone?

The truth is while an act of kindness often begets an act of kindness, often people get nothing that they've given. In this life there will be trouble, and it is most often not in direct response to trouble that was first given, it just happens.

When people do bad things to someone, it often has nothing to do with some bad thing you first did to them. The truth is there are people with pathologies that either prey on other people opportunistically or deliberately.

And for Charlie, I noticed your thread by the name "You get what you give". In it you say you said nice things about me but it fell on deaf ears. Did it? I thanked you for them. I'm not sure why you say "It fell on deaf ears", because it did not.

Another example of you do not always get what you give.

Last edited by Fireball2; 06/25/19.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I already know what the responses will be, so I'm checking out. Not interested in being involved, just cleared the air on a feel good but inaccurate statement.

LOL
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
stop hitting yourself.

Something clever here.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wow! You must have looked in a mirror and finally seen what everyone else has been looking at for years. This is either a desperate cry for help or time for an intervention...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Do unto others, get what you give, karma etc.

These are never NOT good mottos or ways of life.

It is however advisable to focus more on the give portion than the receive portion of these mottos.

It's weird that this has to be explained.

Something clever here.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Fugg everybody

wink

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Oy Vey.......

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So, fireball is safariman?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Nice latin dance moves

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So, fireball is safariman?

ROR

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's never ending.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like nobody's getting what you're giving.
You might want to stop and figure out why.
But you won't.

You were bragging in the other thread how no one could run you off, then you got run off.

Maybe you were just busy arranging to make good on the threats you were spewing, who knows.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

Originally Posted by northern_dave
Do unto others, get what you give, karma etc.

These are never NOT good mottos or ways of life.

It is however advisable to focus more on the give portion than the receive portion of these mottos.

It's weird that this has to be explained.

Works for me!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Old FB comes on here and says "I am a masochist, please hurt me". The CF, being supportive, points out his inadequacies w/ vigor. This encourages FB to repeat his behavior attempting to create a cycle of constant attention.

Except the Flave, that well known innanets thug doesn't stay on script. And the rest is CF history.

So, Charlie, AKA Fieldcraft, beware because FB's wife may become enraged at you too and reveal your deeply hidden Fortress of Solitude. You have been warned.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker

So, Charlie, AKA Fieldcraft, beware because FB's wife may become enraged at you too and reveal your deeply hidden Fortress of Solitude. You have been warned

mike r

Duly noted....thanks.

Oh......and thanks for using my alias........the last thing I need is for Ms. FB to find out my real screen name.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think its possible he doesn't get it.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
"You get what you give". No, not really.

If you've ever raised children, you know they aren't all the same. Some respond to kindness and give little trouble, always eager to please, get good grades. Some require harsh discipline and are a constant struggle, in trouble alot, in and out of jail when older, alcoholics, whatever. Same parents, same opportunities, different people.

If you "Get what you give", why are criminals breaking into homes and beating up 90 year old women? Why are women raped? Why are people murdered? Because they first murdered someone?

The truth is while an act of kindness often begets an act of kindness, often people get nothing that they've given. In this life there will be trouble, and it is most often not in direct response to trouble that was first given, it just happens.

When people do bad things to someone, it often has nothing to do with some bad thing you first did to them. The truth is there are people with pathologies that either prey on other people opportunistically or deliberately.

And for Charlie, I noticed your thread by the name "You get what you give". In it you say you said nice things about me but it fell on deaf ears. Did it? I thanked you for them. I'm not sure why you say "It fell on deaf ears", because it did not.

Another example of you do not always get what you give.

This is an easy one if you ask me, and it has everything to do with us living and condoning a more Godless society every single day, and it's quite obvious. We even live in a country where educated and so called "civilized" people support the murdering of millions of innocent, unborn, unable to defend themselves babies every year, and nobody seems to care. America has a heart problem, a human condition problem, and it's not going to get any better.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 68 69

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

730 members (16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.