Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Any self righteous prick deserves it and there are plenty of those here. In fact, there are enough self righteous, racist, bigot pricks here that they give a black eye to the Republican/consevative cause with their constant racist/bigoted posts and aught to be ashamed of themselves.

LOL.

You sound like you are talking about......

Yourself.

You give this forum a blackeye with the douchbaggery you resort to constantly in about every thread you stink up.

I seem to remember ole Blackfart as being one of those "holier than thou" posters who doesn't like anyone to say anything negative about our Black brethren. I guess he didn't like me catching a coon, no pun intended.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You can't see it because you're a self righteous racist bigot and a Texan.

Well, one outta 4 ain't bad for a loudmouthed Yankee. smile

Go play with your buddy Karl. He's more to your likin'.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You can't see it because you're a self righteous racist bigot and a Texan.

Well, one outta 4 ain't bad for a loudmouthed Yankee. smile

Go play with your buddy Karl. He's more to your likin'.
All 4 right on the money. Boy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Any self righteous prick deserves it and there are plenty of those here. In fact, there are enough self righteous, racist, bigot pricks here that they give a black eye to the Republican/consevative cause with their constant racist/bigoted posts and aught to be ashamed of themselves.

LOL.

You sound like you are talking about......

Yourself.

You give this forum a blackeye with the douchbaggery you resort to constantly in about every thread you stink up.

I seem to remember ole Blackfart as being one of those "holier than thou" posters who doesn't like anyone to say anything negative about our Black brethren. I guess he didn't like me catching a coon, no pun intended.
You sorry assed, self righteous racist pricks just can't help yourselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why do you come here then?

Because of all your close friends you've made here?

Bwahahaha!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Bwahahaha!

I'm thinking he comes here to see what REAL people are like.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bwahahaha!
Entertainment.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad I didn't tell the story about my great-grandpa set a trap for a 4 legged coon and instead caught a 2 legged coon. It would really have ruined ole Blackys day.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Bwahahaha!

I'm thinking he comes here to see what REAL people are like.
Hah, ain't no real people South of Pennsylvania dick head.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bludog
Chill out - coons are terrible pests, as are possums.
The hypocricy here is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Can I get an Amen?

LOL
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
If it's "technically" illegal then "technically" you're a poacher. Plain and fuggin simple. Not that I might not do the same mind you but all the old hypocrites here seem to just hate poachers. Unless they're poaching the right critter for the right reason that is.

Do you pop the little kids balloons at birthday parties?

Nope, he's just got terminal sour-ass. I can't ever recall him with a positive thing to say, ever.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"As for "releasing". I have a Hav-A-Hart brand live cage trap. Several actually."

I have one large Havahart trap for cats, coons, possums and a smaller one for squirrels. Last year I caught something in the big Havahart trap that was big enough to almost demolish it and escape.

I catch a lot of cats and usually just pour a bucket cold water on them and release them. They'll stay away for while and it doesn't hurt them, I caught a BIG yellow male feral cat (as big as some bobcats I've seen) and he growled at me when I walked up. I decided to "relocate" him and when I picked up the trap he trap he ran right out the door. I borrowed 2 big homemade live traps from a friend but I haven't seen the big feral cat since. I did I caught a huge boar coon in one of the homemade traps and figured he was probably the one that bent up the Havahart trap.

I quit using cat food or sardines because I caught mostly cats and started using marsh mellows instead. I just caught just catch coons and possums now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gummy bears and jelly beans work too!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it's "technically" illegal then "technically" you're a poacher. Plain and fuggin simple. Not that I might not do the same mind you but all the old hypocrites here seem to just hate poachers. Unless they're poaching the right critter for the right reason that is.

Somebody "poached" a raccoon that was getting into his garden?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

Somebody "poached" a raccoon that was getting into his garden?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Almost as stupid as the dipshyts on here who think anybody trespassing on private land is "poachng" whether they've killed anything or not ? Killing anything out of season/illegally by definition IS POACHING, no matter what/ where it is or what it is doing. That's what poachig is dumbass. Killing/trapping animals illegally and/or out of season.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Almost as stupid as the dipshyts on here who think anybody trespassing on private land is "poachng" whether they've killed anything or not ? Killing anything out of season/illegally by definition IS POACHING, no matter what/ where it is or what it is doing. That's what poachig is dumbass. Killing/trapping animals illegally and/or out of season.

poaching
[ poh-ching ]

SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR poaching ON THESAURUS.COM

noun

the illegal practice of trespassing on another's property to hunt or steal game without the landowner's permission.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/poaching

You don't have to kill anything if you are hunting and trespassing. It's called "Poaching". Even the dictionary says so.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

poaching
[ poh-ching ]

SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR poaching ON THESAURUS.COM

noun

the illegal practice of trespassing on another's property to hunt or steal game without the landowner's permission.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/poaching

You don't have to kill anything if you are hunting and trespassing. It's called "Poaching". Even the dictionary says so.

Dumbass.
You cannot be cited for poaching here unless you've killed something illegally. Trespassing is just trespassing unless or until you've killed something. You get caught trespassing on posted private land here you will be ticketed for trespassing and that is all. The landowner DOES NOT OWN THE GAME on his property, the State does, so it would be impossible to steal game from a landowner. Hence the dictionary is wrong in it's definiton at least as it applies to the USA. Dumbass.

Last edited by Blackheart; 07/04/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You cannot be cited for poaching here unless you've killed something illegally. Trespassing is just trespassing unless or until you've killed something. You get caught trespassing on posted privarte land here you will be ticketed for trespassing and that is all.

Once again, you assume to know all there is of laws and legalities in ALL states, right?

When you are hunting, be careful not to trespass, because trespassing while carrying a firearm is a serious criminal offense. In Florida, for example, it is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Moreover, if you shoot a bullet, shot, arrow or bolt onto someone's land, you have committed trespass in Florida.

https://legalbeagle.com/6671904-criminal-trespassing-laws.html

Most states hold criminal trespass and illegally taking game as separate offenses.

The more criminal activity you do, the more they stack on with charges.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You cannot be cited for poaching here unless you've killed something illegally. Trespassing is just trespassing unless or until you've killed something. You get caught trespassing on posted privarte land here you will be ticketed for trespassing and that is all.

Once again, you assume to know all there is of laws and legalities in ALL states, right?

When you are hunting, be careful not to trespass, because trespassing while carrying a firearm is a serious criminal offense. In Florida, for example, it is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Moreover, if you shoot a bullet, shot, arrow or bolt onto someone's land, you have committed trespass in Florida.

https://legalbeagle.com/6671904-criminal-trespassing-laws.html

Most states hold criminal trespass and illegally taking game as separate offenses.

The more criminal activity you do, the more they stack on with charges.
Reread my post above. Landowners DO NOT OWN THE GAME in this Country, hence it is impossible to steal from a landowner that which is not his. So, the dictionary definition is WRONG as applied to this Country. In this State trespassing is a ticketable violation only if the land is legally posted. If it is not legally posted, you can be told to leave by the landowner or authorities but not ticketed for it. If you are ticketed for trespassing on posted property it is a violation on the first offense and the fine is normally 75.00 plus court costs for the first offense. The fine goes up dramatically if you are cited for trespasing a second time. You will not be charged with poaching unless you have also taken game illegally while trespassing.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Reread my post above. Landowners DO NOT OWN THE GAME in this Country, hence it is impossible to steal from a landowner that which is not his. So, the dictionary definition is WRONG as applied to this Country. In this State trespassing is a ticketable violation only if the land is legally posted. If it is not legally posted, you can be told to leave by the landowner or authorities but not ticketed for it. If you are ticketed for trespassing on posted property it is a violation on the first offense and the fine is normally 75.00 plus court costs for the first offense. The fine goes up dramatically if you are cited for trespasing a second time. You will not be charged with poaching unless you have also taken game illegally while trespassing.

Once more... Different laws. Different states.

I know of at least a dozen ranches locally that DO own the game on them. Whitetails included.

Private property.

Like shooting another person's prize bull.

But please continue down your course of ignorance. It's very enlightening.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 219DW, 61 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,202
Posts18,485,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.