Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Tight and RIGHT.

Though the Mail is routinely hard on schit. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 45 MoMo rail ain't gonna move. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nor is the handle. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Always wanted a Custom '06 and Krieger is the "best". LAUGHING!

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1280x1024q90/924/PPQz0a.jpg[/img]
[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1280x1024q90/924/5QSKIE.jpg[/img]

Alpha,'17 and 88's go without saying...just saying.

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's a serious rail connection, hope it's straight and square and all that!

I need to obtain a good fast twist .22, might have to go your route. Get rid of some of my old slow stuff. I've got a heavy barrel stainless 700 22-250 that may need to be sacrificed. Probably get a Bartlien to screw on there.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Even IF it were squirrely,one could go 'Horn Rings and align same,with a scope's mechanical center(windage).

Not much of a "gamble" to tighten the supplied 6-48's and TiG the footprint. Hint.

I'm torn on 6x MQ,3-9x MQ and/or 5-20x MQ...which means 6x.(grin)

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Shaen is routinely putting out good schit....

The Bighorn/Hawk Hill/6 BRX he just did for me is an absolute peach.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The optics forum will get you fixed right up , Sheila.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What is that, a stake for tomato plants?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel

What is that, a stake for tomato plants?

I'm wondering.........

I'm just gonna come out and say it.......and.it has NOTHING to do with being an insult to the OP........... I've seen my kid lay down MUCH higher quality repair welds on broken aluminum, automatic tarper frames on tri-axle dump trucks than what's holding that base on.

I hope they didn't charge you much for that.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As much as I dislike Stinky, nobody should have a rifle treated like that.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
The tig welds are adequate but if they were welded by me or on my watch the beads would start on each end and bowtie in the middle. That's how you eliminate potential crater cracks in high stress applications.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Showdog75
The tig welds are adequate but if they were welded by me or on my watch the beads would start on each end and bowtie in the middle. That's how you eliminate potential crater cracks in high stress applications.

Just be fortunate none of the welding was done by me, or there would be birdshit from the muzzle to the trigger...but then, with some intestinal fortitude, a romping sense of adventure and a nine inch angle grinder we could probably make it look good...ish.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I LOVE The Melting Snowflake Routine,mainly because it assuredly is NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunts. Congratulations?!?

Had a nice piece of Bastogne laying loose. Filled pours and took it to 600-grit and she's a PEACH! Hint

[Linked Image]

Thinking the scope ain't go anywhere,unless I want it to. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Right proper Crowning Achievement. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The Smooch bucket is money. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Load development is complete with a Smooch,if only as per always. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" set astride your Couchbound Kchunts and be sure to Whine some more!

Bless your hearts for crying.

LAUGHING!

Hint..................

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
You need smacked as hard as manly possible right in the [bleep] temple with a hammer you arrogant bassturd puke. You must have some serious mommy issues. Did mommy not give you enough titty little boy?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You need smacked as hard as manly possible right in the [bleep] temple with a hammer you arrogant bassturd puke. You must have some serious mommy issues. Did mommy not give you enough titty little boy?

That wee outburst says more about you than him.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two questions, 1 it looks like the chamfer at the bore is little more than smoothing out the burrs. I had a buddy that is good with his tools recrown a bore for me, he did it that same way. I expected a "deeper" chamfer, but he said that is the best way to do it.

2, is the little chunk of barrel a copy of the throat geometry of the barrel? makes it easy to find oal...

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Your right. I wish there was a ignore feature on this forum. He just comes across so arrogant. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I'm torn upon which is more fhuqking HILARIOUS...your very WELL founded Insecurities,or your Retardation. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Laughing!

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NMiller
Two questions, 1 it looks like the chamfer at the bore is little more than smoothing out the burrs. I had a buddy that is good with his tools recrown a bore for me, he did it that same way. I expected a "deeper" chamfer, but he said that is the best way to do it.

2, is the little chunk of barrel a copy of the throat geometry of the barrel? makes it easy to find oal...

1) In the grand scheme,crowns really don't make a fhuqk. That being said,I'm hard on Riggin' and keep muzzles taped. I've got every crown knowed to man and more than a few that I simply Invented.(grin) Hint.

2) The short piece of spout is as you opine,in that it's a short section cut with like throat geometry,as a Seating Stub. Quick,fast and handy,less a single concession.

88 ELD shank heels are right at the neck juncture and that weren't a fluke.(grin)

Hint.....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Your right. I wish there was a ignore feature on this forum. He just comes across so arrogant. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Slowdog,

Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and fortunately for you...you get to read about it you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Whining Fhuqks are a RIOT!

Bless your heart for doing your best.

LAUGHING!

Hint................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We've regularly aired our differences BS.......and will likely continue to do so.

Kudos on a STELLAR looking crown. But I'm standing by my statement ........that base weld looks like dawg phuock. I don't know what you had to pay for that slag line. But my kid woulda done you 5x the job for probably 1/2 the $$$.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Freeloader,

I find it fhuqking fascinating,that you "think" your Cluelessness is anything other than Oblivious Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Your Stupidity never disappoint.

Bless your heart for trying so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 70 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.