Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 72 73
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick

She's a straight up Sleeper and Dumbfhuqk SLAPPER.

She may all well be......………….

But she's got a DOG AZZ UGLY weld holding her base on.

I hope you didn't pay much for it.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What's the specs?

I'm Smooching 88's at 2.735" COAL and wouldn't change a fhuqking thing. Fanagled .003" neck clearance on Alpha,so there's nothing to wish for.

Had the Bitch HOT today,because I couldn't quit playing with it,despite a wagon load of others in tow.......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Yoder409

Freeloader,

I lose more cash in the laundry,than you "make". Congratulations?!?

If the base pukes,there WILL be pics...take that to the fhuqking bank!

Bless your heart for Crying,you Whining Clueless Kchunt.

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wow, this mess was totally unexpected! Bunch of whiners. The guy wanted some fusion welds on the rail and I did it for him. Did I charge him? Nope. Are they dissimilar metals? Yep. Did I preheat and back purge and post heat treat and cryo? Nope. Did it pull a little? Probably. Am I as smooth as I used to be? Nope. Have I made a ton of money welding stainless and carbon pipe in the oil fields and food plants? Maybe not a ton.. Did I want to weld the rail? Not really but that’s not the point. The point is to do what the customer asks.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm gonna have you weld a crown on the next one!

LAUGHING!.................

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It'll be with 5p.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Shooter71
Wow, this mess was totally unexpected! Bunch of whiners. The guy wanted some fusion welds on the rail and I did it for him. Did I charge him? Nope. Are they dissimilar metals? Yep. Did I preheat and back purge and post heat treat and cryo? Nope. Did it pull a little? Probably. Am I as smooth as I used to be? Nope. Have I made a ton of money welding stainless and carbon pipe in the oil fields and food plants? Maybe not a ton.. Did I want to weld the rail? Not really but that’s not the point. The point is to do what the customer asks.

Funny how so many pussies get wound up over nothing

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm gonna need a recoil lug welded too.

Fhuqk The De-Resonator...I'll need a bead around the spout,roughly amidship!

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Freeloader,

I lose more cash in the laundry,than you "make". Congratulations?!?

If the base pukes,there WILL be pics...take that to the fhuqking bank!

Bless your heart for Crying,you Whining Clueless Kchunt.

OK...…...…. You keep going there......…….

I'm not sure why the dik swinging contest with you seems to ALWAYS go toward how much money someone makes...……….but I'll put my net worth against yours and give you a factor of 3 head start. The rest of The Fire will enjoy seeing your little arse getting spanked, even at that. But I digress and ALMOST lower myself to that level.........…..

I began my posting saying I meant no insult. Just that there was a sloppily finished weld holding the base on and that I hoped you were discounted accordingly. My son is a phenom among welders. FACT. Maybe you SHOULD have had him do it...………… You would have gotten a higher quality weld. And he plays with stainless tig like you play with your nuts. He figured out by about age 14 or 15 how to make stainless tig change colors to whatever color he wanted, WHEN he wanted. You could have had him do you something that matched the daffy paint jobs you so gravitate toward.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

What else can Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqks "do"?

Bless their hearts for Crying.

Too fhuqking FUNNY!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Freeloader,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Retard Stories,simply because they are founded in the firsthand.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sorry feathers got ruffled but some of us weld for a living and....yep crown welding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P.S. I don't expect the base to puke and I hope it doesn't. I won't watch for that post as I hope it doesn't occur.

Aesthetics mean more to some than others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Freeloader,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Retard Stories,simply because they are founded in the firsthand.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

OK

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Looks like it'd hold.
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

Indeed.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tedthorn
[Linked Image]

Sorry feathers got ruffled but some of us weld for a living and....yep crown welding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you bitching or bragging? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'Boomer,

Look what FINALLY arrived yesterday!(grin)

[Linked Image]

JB'd her nether regions and threw boolits at the bitch and only 88's. Mainly,it's ALL about aesthetics. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had to wait a bit,to get penetration!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Obliged!......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tedthorn
[Linked Image]

You forgot to weld in the lands and grooves or is that one of those custom shotgun crowns. Might as well get the torch and cut some holes for a muzzle break while your at it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
P.S. I don't expect the base to puke and I hope it doesn't. I won't watch for that post as I hope it doesn't occur.

Aesthetics mean more to some than others.

Can’t you tell aesthetics meaning absolutely nothing to Big Sheila? In every aspect of life ....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like a Monkey,reached in it's ass and threw a load of schit at a window.

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Page 3 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

440 members (219 Wasp, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 16penny, 16gage, 51 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,831
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.