Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 72 73
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by Big Stick
tedscorn,

I just "happen" to be over the Welders for a multi billion dollar company. Your Giggle Fhuqk Retard Fuqk Show IS appreciated. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.........................

I read your stuff strictly for the entertainment factor and you never disapoint

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

+1

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...Snowflakes flailing purses,in a right proper Hissy Fit. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for CRYING.

Hint!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tell us about how you got the GAP 4s in the bag and never seen one. 😎😂

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve Martin came up with new lines and schticks, occasionally............

Evidently, he figured out the same old (cut and pasted) same old wore out about the 3rd or 5th time.it was used........

Just sayin', little feller.......... Come up with some new, lame insults if you wanna maintain any sort of relevancy.

Please .......... ??????

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here's what bullets look like.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" them.

Schit...I forgot that I got a new Videocamera in the Mail too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Maybe someday you'll be able to "afford" your own camera,which will save you from having to swipe same...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Yoder409

Evidently, he figured out the same old (cut and pasted) same old wore out about the 3rd or 5th time.it was used........

Just sayin', little feller.......... Come up with some new, lame insults if you wanna maintain any sort of relevancy.

Please .......... ??????

Freeloader,

Do NOT "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Nobody can insult you,as well as you can,by simply doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Please .......... ??????

Freeloader,

Do NOT "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

I'll take "Cut and Paste" for $200, Alex..............

C'mon, man...........surely you got SOMETHING ????

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Wind blew up,as ceiling lifted and never got out past the 1300yd line. Rifle is Skookum,beings it's yet to be bedded and the right proper trigger weren't in today's Mail.

Didn't even tote the chronograph and simply ballparked 3175fps with 88gr Smooches and DOPE was on the money,to 1300yds. Erector was off .7 Mils to the right of mechanical center and when ele was bottomed out,it put .5 Mil high at 100yds,which equates to a 250 zero. I miss the 6x MQ's parallax,finer reticle and 10 extry mils on the erector,but will slum it as configured,as a fhuqking Sleeper. Were I not in a hurry,I'd of swapped rings around,to see WTF it did to windage.

All in all an VERY good call,with zero concessions. Throating was on the money,as was Alpha neck clearance and I need to score a Montucky donor to build a Flyweight Bitch.

Hint.................

Surprised you didn’t throw some zee rings on to correct both windage and elevation shortcomings, assuming you wanted a zero at less than 250.

John

Zee's don't fair well...the fasteners are Dog Schit. Hint.

On the flipside,'Horn's are THE answer,but at the cost of scope height. They've the durability to shirk abuse and weather,less a single fhuqk. 250 was the targeted zero,given the aeroform of the projectile and it's launch. No thang to hold under with 5 etched Mils on the windshield,but close encounters mandate a holdOVER,which is counter intuitive and fhuqks folks up.

Given stock geometry,the Marty 45 MoMo's were/are perfect and there's but the faintest CH of clearance betwixt it and objective.

Prolly ain't my first rifle.

Or last................(grin)

Yep. Was thinking the XTR Signatures were a zee ring but see they labeled them otherwise.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Please .......... ??????

Freeloader,

Hint.

Freeloader,

You'll "take",simply because you cannot give...you "lucky" kchunt. Standard Fare Melting Snowflake "approach". Congratulations?!?

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wind blew up,as ceiling lifted and never got out past the 1300yd line. Rifle is Skookum,beings it's yet to be bedded and the right proper trigger weren't in today's Mail.

Didn't even tote the chronograph and simply ballparked 3175fps with 88gr Smooches and DOPE was on the money,to 1300yds. Erector was off .7 Mils to the right of mechanical center and when ele was bottomed out,it put .5 Mil high at 100yds,which equates to a 250 zero. I miss the 6x MQ's parallax,finer reticle and 10 extry mils on the erector,but will slum it as configured,as a fhuqking Sleeper. Were I not in a hurry,I'd of swapped rings around,to see WTF it did to windage.

All in all an VERY good call,with zero concessions. Throating was on the money,as was Alpha neck clearance and I need to score a Montucky donor to build a Flyweight Bitch.

Hint.................

Surprised you didn’t throw some zee rings on to correct both windage and elevation shortcomings, assuming you wanted a zero at less than 250.

John

Zee's don't fair well...the fasteners are Dog Schit. Hint.

On the flipside,'Horn's are THE answer,but at the cost of scope height. They've the durability to shirk abuse and weather,less a single fhuqk. 250 was the targeted zero,given the aeroform of the projectile and it's launch. No thang to hold under with 5 etched Mils on the windshield,but close encounters mandate a holdOVER,which is counter intuitive and fhuqks folks up.

Given stock geometry,the Marty 45 MoMo's were/are perfect and there's but the faintest CH of clearance betwixt it and objective.

Prolly ain't my first rifle.

Or last................(grin)

Yep. Was thinking the XTR Signatures were a zee ring but see they labeled them otherwise.

John

HUGE difference.

Both in fastener quality,fastener sizing and number of same.

'Horn's are THE Schit.

Hint..................

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Please .......... ??????

Freeloader,

Hint.

Freeloader,

You'll "take",simply because you cannot give...you "lucky" kchunt. Standard Fare Melting Snowflake "approach". Congratulations?!?

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Annnnnnnnd............we got nothing..........

OK, Skippy. I'll check back sometime. Maybe you'll be able to keep my attention, then..........

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Freeloader,

You can't "do" for yourself and your single "move" is to follow closely,while HILARIOUSLY letting on obliviously,what a Stupid Fhuqk you are. Congratulations?!?

Go Ranch Retards,swoon same and chime in when you are brazen enough to try...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I’ve used both. Zees haven’t failed me yet but the XTRs are definitely much stouter. Agree with you on the height of the XTR Signatures. Wish they could make them in a low. I’ve actually had no complaints with the SWFA rings. Not as refined as some but seem to align well and hold just fine.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
SWFA's mount lower than most all and that rubs folks wrong.(grin)

I've puked Zee's on 10/22's,wearing 1" glass,several times. Also numerous boltguns.

They are JUNK.

Hint..............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What the hell are Horn's?

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Can't know.

[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Cool. All worked out down here... wink

'Boomer,

Look what FINALLY arrived yesterday!(grin)

[Linked Image]

JB'd her nether regions and threw boolits at the bitch and only 88's. Mainly,it's ALL about aesthetics. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had to wait a bit,to get penetration!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Obliged!......................

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RMiller2
What the hell are Horn's?

Top center.

Can't know.

[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Logistics here,are a "touch" different.(grin)

Good to hear your World worked out.

Congrats and THANKS.

Obliged.................

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
'Boomer,

Look what FINALLY arrived yesterday!(grin)

[Linked Image]

JB'd her nether regions and threw boolits at the bitch and only 88's. Mainly,it's ALL about aesthetics. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had to wait a bit,to get penetration!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Obliged!......................

Well!!!!! Isn't that nice its a proper twisted tikka and I bet the action doesn't freeze up in the Alaska sleet and snow whilst out hunting. Toldjaso....grin

PS........please do forgive my couchbound chunt and windowlicking imaginary pretend ways as I am forced to make due with what little I have

Last edited by Trystan; 07/06/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Page 5 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,262
Posts18,486,476
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.