Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

Whining Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqks are going to wax eloquent on their very WELL founded Insecurities,no matter what. Congratulations?!?

They'll read my every word,gawk my every Splendid Pixel,scream aloud that they "do not care",swipe pics,copy my every move and flounder in their perpetual DUMB Fhuqktitude,with their Imagination and Pretend. Oh how I enjoy The Show and the High Pitched Drooling Decibels.

Bless your hearts for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rummagemaid,

You are doing "GREAT". Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming/controlling your EVERY thought and "move". Congratulations?!?

I'm plum flattered,that you got Google in sucha way. Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you think about me constantly.

Bless your heart for Whining,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Noooope, NAUGHT GONNA DOO ITT! You fellas are kind of funny though. Some of ya. I could care less bout the rest. Keep trying to incite.
I agree with you on that one. I really don't read Super Sniper's posts, they are just endless incoherent copy/pastes. But the other posters come up with some really funny comebacks. I DO enjoy those.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You are GLUED to my every word and Splendid Pixel with your Retardation and are powerless in the refrain.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Noooope, NAUGHT GONNA DOO ITT! You fellas are kind of funny though. Some of ya. I could care less bout the rest. Keep trying to incite.
I agree with you on that one. I really don't read Super Sniper's posts, they are just endless incoherent copy/pastes. But the other posters come up with some really funny comebacks. I DO enjoy those.

Trybone,

Here's an Eephus Ball for you,to flounder yet again upon. What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You are GLUED to my every word and Splendid Pixel with your Retardation and are powerless in the refrain.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trybone,

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
See what I mean? BORING!!!

Maybe you ought to try pimping some SWFA scopes to spice things up a little. How about pimping the 1-4x POS? That ought to be HILARIOUS!!!!

Last edited by Tyrone; 07/11/19.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Seriously doctor that must have been some adventure you had in the pickup. Why you packed the car seat aaaaaallllllllllllll the way off the road for a picture. It merely took you 4 cameras and a knife to capture the β€œmoment” congratulations!!! You DO really TRY to get after it.

The Picture of his Taco towing the oversized Buttliner never gets old.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

LAUGHING!..............[/quote]See what I mean? BORING!!!

Maybe you ought to try pimping some SWFA scopes to spice things up a little. How about pimping the 1-4x POS? That ought to be HILARIOUS!!!!
[/quote]

Tyrone! are you not impressed with her ability to fuel up? It’s a huge accomplishment for a retarded belly breather to get a drivers licenses let alone a no spill fill up πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» ( sugartits you got it all per normal).

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Trybone,

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
See what I mean? BORING!!!

Trybone,

I don't find your Cluelessness,nor the FACT that you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit "boring",but simply find it EPIC Oblivious Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

What might you Whine about next,and I very much enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine is assuredly no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt?

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Frerica,

When you say "fill 'er up",you are referencing your ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living",that precludes your ever having seen a full fuel tank or a box of bullets?

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Seriously doctor that must have been some adventure you had in the pickup. Why you packed the car seat aaaaaallllllllllllll the way off the road for a picture. It merely took you 4 cameras and a knife to capture the β€œmoment” congratulations!!! You DO really TRY to get after it.

Oldelkchunt,

The only thing you can I.D.,is your INCREDIBLE Stupidity and that only obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heat for Trying,you Drooling Retarded Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Oldelkchunt,

The only thing you can I.D.,is your INCREDIBLE Stupidity and that only obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Can someone repost that picture I need a good laugh? What a Clownshow

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 07/11/19.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oldelkchunt,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than your Drooling Retardation emitting your quivering lips and trembling finger tips. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Rummagemaid,

You are doing "GREAT". Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming/controlling your EVERY thought and "move". Congratulations?!?

I'm plum flattered,that you got Google in sucha way. Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you think about me constantly.

Bless your heart for Whining,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Yawn......
Something new please captain cut and paste.

You are beginning to really bore me with lame comeback #3 version 6.

Think monkey Think!!!!!!
Insted of just a mandatory reaction that you think is awesome.
Your really are showing how limited you are with your limited ability to adapt and work new material into anything you post.

TFF
You are like a puppet on a string.

Have a nice day "Big Stick".

For this next " comeback" of yours.
Please come up with something , anything that is 100% new and fresh material.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, the 12" Homelite gets a few more mousepower from premium than from 87? Damn, that's some hard charging on the timber.
Post a pic in a few days when the first cut is done.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rummagemaid,

"New"? What the fhuqk else could you "do",other than plagiarize,swipe and steal the concoctions of your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, Ken! That's a great one! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Purty mean of you to tease Fredrica in such a manner,because you KNOW she could never afford any type of chainsaw.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're a lumberjack and you're OK!!

You cut down trees, You skip and jump
You love to press wild flow'rs
You put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

You cut down trees, You wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
You wish You'd been a girlie
Just like your dear papa!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Oldelkchunt,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Can someone repost that picture I need a good laugh? What a Clownshow

Mr Big bucks couldnt pay for the correct size ???
Lmfao!!!
He is such a

Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 160user, 22kHornet, 1badf350, 21, 33 invisible), 1,878 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,112
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.