Hop To
Page 43 of 73 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 72 73
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

You can't get a good bullt,nor good brass...let alone a good job or a decent check. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a RIOT!

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Rez rich.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rummagemaid,

How many times a day do you think about me,on the average? Not on one of your "Big" days,just an average one? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

Laughing!................

When I took a dump this morning I thought of you when I flushed.

Lmfao!!!!

Endless material with you!!!
Tff....

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rummagemaid,

It's your Man Lust Fantasies and Delusions,simply allow your Imagination and Pretend to "arrange" your deepest Wishes. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" in the interim,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and it takes more than a little attention to replicate...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for melting Down.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Pardon wares that exist. Congratulations?!?

Wax eloquent on the brass,then maybe take a stab at MOA and Mil's...you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Premium gasoline, TFF why when I fueled up tonight a barely thought of snapping a pic. Lucky you sprung for the extra $$$$ that is “impressive“!!!

Rez rich is a plight not a choice congratulations.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Squawker,

Pardon my innate ability to consume your every thought and directive,as you flail hopelessly in your DUMB Fhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to wax eloquent on "your" camera.

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT...you "lucky" kchunts.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tell me more about you crushing that “wage” sugar tits. It will be funny as ph uck as per always.

Dr. Sugar tits TFF

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Really I’m sure it was a great day of riding around in the pickup looking for a spot to pull the car seat out for a pic. You really get after it.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Squawker,

Pardon a simple camera,detouring you sooooo far off the rails. Congratulations?!?

I like Motorola. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Drool on,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart for Whining though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I simply wasn’t aware a gas station pump rated 4 cameras and a knife on the Rez rich must have scale.

Now tell me more about your big day in the pickup...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Squawker,

Your STUPIDITY and Incredibly WELL founded Insecurities,are only oblivious to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Only a Melting Snowflake could be "stumped" by a camera.

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Seriously doctor that must have been some adventure you had in the pickup. Why you packed the car seat aaaaaallllllllllllll the way off the road for a picture. It merely took you 4 cameras and a knife to capture the “moment” congratulations!!! You DO really TRY to get after it.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Seriously doctor that must have been some adventure you had in the pickup. Why you packed the car seat aaaaaallllllllllllll the way off the road for a picture. It merely took you 4 cameras and a knife to capture the “moment” congratulations!!! You DO really TRY to get after it.

Squawker,

Few things funnier,than a Melting Snowflake slurring,as she "unleashes" her Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monolgue...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Your Retardation is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT in it's splendor!

Hint.

Laughing!....................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Big day dr sugar tits you better get some sleep. Who knows you might get a chance to fuel up again tomorrow, you may even have to cross a ditch for the next BIG pickup adventure photo op. TFF

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jesus Larry you wanna talk estrogen when we still aren’t sure if it’s you or Kim who is breastfeeding that kid.

Good talk!

Laughin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Squawker,

I reckon it's more than just a "little" upsetting to you,that your one and ONLY "move" is to "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you could cite in the firsthand,is what a window tastes like and regale the masses with the hour meter reading upon your Couchbound Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my?!? Another weld?

Looking forward to more Drooling DUMB Fhuqks Melting Down,as they do their best.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

You CLUELESS Whining Fhuqktards are a HOOT!

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You shouldn't have showed that. The sight of a weld sends more than a few around here into a tailspin.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Soooooooo easy to play you like a cheap toy guitar.

Lmfao!!!

Kid has more original material than your comebacks also!
laugh laugh laugh

Have a nice day " Big Stick"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Premium gasoline, TFF why when I fueled up tonight a barely thought of snapping a pic. Lucky you sprung for the extra $$$$ that is “impressive“!!!

Rez rich is a plight not a choice congratulations.

Tff .
Puts premium in a vehicle rated for 87 octane for a pic opportunity to project to us he is rolling in the dough. NGAF.....
Yep......none of us are in his head spur of the moment at all. crazy laugh.

LMFAO!!!

Page 43 of 73 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 32 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,702
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.