Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 73 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 72 73
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by tater74
Do you think this will go over 100 pages?

With the amount of dumb phuuuuck, outdoor chasers/ Google Foo experts rambling from their sofas or recliner chairs. Do you need ask?

Last edited by SMACK; 07/13/19.

All the best things in life, live on the other side off fear.

The true eye sees not the despair of its victims, only the elegance of equilibrium. It's a demonstration of superior judgment.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
SMACK,

Listen azzhole...don't go spooking the fhuqking hole,I'm on the ropes here!(grin)

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Fhuqking Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts,breaking down left and right!

Best Thread EVAH!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Duncle boy you sound like the current progressive liberal Democrats. You'd simply fit in perfect. Make believe as you choose in your grand delusional mind. Your a messed up puppy. You attack everyone on here with smartass smack. You can't help it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SMACK,

Listen azzhole...don't go spooking the fhuqking hole,I'm on the ropes here!(grin)

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Fhuqking Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts,breaking down left and right!

Best Thread EVAH!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Meth and qualudes does that to small brains, don't ya know....

and put on some pants before the grandkids come over.....you don't want them to see you naked and think you are a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow... that'd scare the crap out of the poor kids...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
1,000,000 words.

[Linked Image]

How many azzholez do ya see??? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited by fredIII; 07/13/19.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

What were the "odds" that your Toxicology Report,always grants you the "opportunity" to DREAM about me less than fully clothed? Congratulations?!?

Few things fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Geriatric Opiate Addled Candy Striper shooting for the stars...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

There's zero need to reiterate,that you are a Brokedick Thief and more than a touch traumatized that you can't accrue your own Photography Equipment. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

There's zero need to reiterate,that you are a Brokedick Thief and more than a touch traumatized that you can't accrue your own Photography Equipment. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image]

That’s nice stuff sugartits. With all the high cameras in the world you can’t take a simple family picture ain’t that a bitch. LMFAO at u

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ps nice bino that’s really getting after it.

Tell us how excited you are to get a 2400 yard view. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I enjoy your Whining Brokedicktitude and I'm more than a touch handy everywhere...if only to your sniveling chagrin. Congratulations?!?

Steal some more pics,while muttering aloud that "you could too".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

I enjoy your Whining Brokedicktitude and I'm more than a touch handy everywhere...if only to your sniveling chagrin. Congratulations?!?

Steal some more pics,while muttering aloud that "you could too".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Copy paste fatty.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It isn't like you are going to get off your kchunt and "use" wares you can't afford. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy,how you can "justify" "living" vicariously to yourself...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
A little slow,but I'll take it!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yes you are and have NO "choice". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What were the "odds" that Melting Snowflakes continue to melt and are powerless in the refrain to not Wax Eloquent on their Perpetual Vagina Monolgue(s)? Congratulations?!?

Rattled through the last Lot of Speedmire Fodder,so it were time to upgrade the Fire Control System and I'll be curious to see how it fares,with actual USE. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You fhuqking DROOLERS are a Riot! Maybe video your Hissy Fits,to try to reduce them SURGING Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunts?

Bless your hearts for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Are you sure that "upgrade" will get you the minute of bull's ass you are desperately striving for?
Could it be the trembling fingers and sugar shakiness?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

I VERY much enjoy it,when you trigger synapses from your Crossed-eyes,to quivering lips and quantify same via keyboard with trembling fingers. Congratulations?!?

Your Insecurities are in fact,very WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
While you were hitting copy and paste ad nauseum, others were actually shooting or doing something productive.

Quick licking the windows, wipe the drool off the keyboard, and get out of the troll cave.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to diminish ANY of the "thunder" of your Imagination or it's Pretend. Congratulations?!?

Your just sooooooooo...EMOTIONAL.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Actually, I was just cleaning a gun, dummasss.

Try it sometime.

No rocks or river water were involved either. Might need to google instructions, or simply nod in agreement.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ken, Stinky's whole life is what you see here. She doesn't do anything. She will be here at least 14 hours every day.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 68 of 73 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 27 invisible), 1,837 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,002
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.