Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by satx78247
mrchongo,

Sounds like you also "hit the jackpot" when it comes to finding the RIGHT wife for forever, too. = We wish the 2 of you well & continued martial happiness.

yours, tex

Thank you, sir! All the best to you and your bride as well.

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Windfall
2legit2quit, all the thinking was with the wrong head on my part. The quickest way to a man's HARD isn't through his stomach.
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Late in my career, I spent a good deal of time in Asia, and for those who are serious about finding a wife I would start my search in the Philippines.

Their culture honors the wisdom that comes with age, so most Filapinas don't view age differential as an issue. They are family oriented, primarily Christian, and the women are very caring to their men. Most of them are just looking for a husband, in a safer more prosperous country.

Last edited by WhelenAway; 07/14/19.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Am I pushing your buttons there Deacon? Goes to show you can dish it out but you can't take it.

[Linked Image]

That is a fantastic gif. Seriously, it's like America in gif form.

I don't understand 50-60 year old guys looking for women. You're single, take that as a sign God wants you to be happy.

You don't understand guys who want a woman, nor guys that hunt too much because they buy too many tags.....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Am I pushing your buttons there Deacon? Goes to show you can dish it out but you can't take it.

[Linked Image]

Awesome find!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

V
viking Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Late in my career, I spent a good deal of time in Asia, and for those who are serious about finding a wife I would start my search in the Philippines.

Their culture honors the wisdom that comes with age, so most Filapinas don't view age differential as an issue. They are family oriented, primarily Christian, and the women are very caring to their men. Most of them are just looking for a husband, in a safer more prosperous country.

During my travels, I became very good friends with a man from the Philippines. He now lives in Canada, while most of his family still lives near Manila.

His 37 year-old sister is a perfect example of the beautiful ladies that can be found. Good guys can PM me for contact info.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice. Seriously.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!! 2020!!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have a couple of friends married to Philipino women. Those 2 are some seriously mean bitches
Good and bad come in all flavors.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I got to know a Pinay for about 6 months. Never got around to going to see her. Kinda regret that now. At the very least one more place I’d have visited.

She was a sweetheart. Worked as bodyguard for the wife of the President of the company she worked for. Spent her days taking the old lady out shopping while packing a 9mm IWB.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Geeeez. Who wouldn’t want a mail order bride??? I don’t think my wife would approve, though! laugh

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
They come in the mail in a plain brown wrapper?
Yeah, you just add water and.........

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mrchongo
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I know of three men here in our little county who married Russian brides. The oldest one passed a few years ago. His wife is still here in the county. As far as I know, the other two are still hitched...

I met a beautiful Russian woman in a coffee shop on Nevsky Prospekt in St Pete, Russia in 2002. She and her 6-yr-old daughter came to the U.S., and we married two years to the day from when we met. Today, after years of learning English and navigating the waters of American higher education, my wife is an MD. Our daughter just graduated university in May, and she is following her Mom’s path toward med school. I’m contemplating retirement. I couldn’t be more proud of either of them, and I tell my wife that I am the luckiest man in the world.

Great story, chongo. Your wife and daughter sound highly intelligent and motivated.

Best of luck in your retirement.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.