I usually give them a pass.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by sawbuck
The Campfire is chock full of non-believers.

Here is a British Columbia hunting guide of many years, Steve Isdahl, who does believe.

Interesting stories, both about hunting and Bigfoot(s). Or would that be "Bigfeet?" wink

L.W.

He seems pretty convinced in his videos. He's actually pretty funny too.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only thing resembling a Bigfoot in Kentucky is what you see in Walmart at 2 AM on welfare day. I've seen some that I would have shot at if I ran into them in the woods.. :^)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Sounds about like the local rednecks that used to hunt Ft Campbell. They used to brag about how many "sound" shots they took during their hunt. The curious soul I am, I had to ask and thought they were joking when they said it was the shot you took at the sound of a deer running thru the woods. Sadly, they werent joking.

The background check has weeded most of that Stewart County Wallace crowd out from accessing the training areas. If you have a wife beatin misdemeanor on record, you cannot hunt FTCKY.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Sounds about like the local rednecks that used to hunt Ft Campbell. They used to brag about how many "sound" shots they took during their hunt. The curious soul I am, I had to ask and thought they were joking when they said it was the shot you took at the sound of a deer running thru the woods. Sadly, they werent joking.

Spent 4 years in NE PA. Heard the same stories about "sound shots" from the "flat landers" who came up from Jersey for deer season. In PA the mountain laurel is so thick, you could "hear" your hunting partner 15 feet away from you busting brush. But could not see him even tho he was dressed head-to-toe in hunter orange.

"The second week of deer camp" may be a Youper song. But, it applies to NE PA as well...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know, as a bear hunter, I know what these large animals require to survive in the way of food, shelter, and solitude. Bears leave mountains of sign everywhere they go. Trails, beds, food sources, it's literally thick where there are bears. But with sasquatch,

Nobody has one on a trail camera?

Nobody has shot one or produced hair (have they?)

We don't have one frozen in an iceberg somewhere.

We don't have a preponderance of trail systems or even tracks in an area they inhabit.

No shelters, beds, trails, food sources, nothing.

But, I've heard something scream in a canyon that I can't explain, and had something big rock my travel trailer in the night that my dog wanted nothing to do with, and had people tell me they've seen one. My best hunting buddy saw two prints in the wilderness bigger than his size 12 boots. Another pair of old guys said something threw a log into their camp from the hillside above, that landed next to them while they stood around the campfire. The same camp where something rocked my trailer in the night. My dad followed tracks in the snow and eventually turned around because he said whatever that is, he didn't want to catch up to it with only a 30-30.

So, in light of a lack of the normal evidence you'd see of trails, feeding, shelter, bedding, etc, and the sheer number and quality of witnesses that claim to have seen them, I believe they are spiritual beings.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You know, as a bear hunter, I know what these large animals require to survive in the way of food, shelter, and solitude. Bears leave mountains of sign everywhere they go. Trails, beds, food sources, it's literally thick where there are bears. But with sasquatch,

We don't have a preponderance of trail systems or even tracks in an area they inhabit.

But, I've heard something scream in a canyon that I can't explain, and had something big rock my travel trailer in the night that my dog wanted nothing to do with, and had people tell me they've seen one. My best hunting buddy saw two prints in the wilderness bigger than his size 12 boots. Another pair of old guys said something threw a log into their camp from the hillside above, that landed next to them while they stood around the campfire. The same camp where something rocked my trailer in the night. My dad followed tracks in the snow and eventually turned around because he said whatever that is, he didn't want to catch up to it with only a 30-30.

So, in light of a lack of the normal evidence you'd see of trails, feeding, shelter, bedding, etc, and the sheer number and quality of witnesses that claim to have seen them, I believe they are spiritual beings.

take another two weeks......

Please?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Is Michelle okay?

grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Here is a British Columbia hunting guide of many years, Steve Isdahl, who does believe.

Interesting stories, both about hunting and Bigfoot(s). Or would that be "Bigfeet?" wink

L.W.

He seems pretty convinced in his videos. He's actually pretty funny too.

Ya, surprised me he’d even comment on it, but I’m inclined to believe him.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With the millions of Trail Cams set out by hunters all across the USA and Canada you’d think someone would at least have one good photo now if they truly existed.

Seems like about 10 years ago or so, if I remember correctly, one of the Companies that make Trail Cams offered a Million $ Reward for a photo and no one claimed the prize.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I believe...............

don't you ?

maybe not this event in Kentucky......

they were probably smoked up......with guns...... cry

Last edited by tikkanut; 07/31/19.

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've posted this before. This feller is a believer as well:

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

L.W.

I usually take Bigfoot sightings with a grain of salt, but coming from this guy, a guide who's spent countless days in the backcountry and knows the outdoors as well as anybody, I believe him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I believe...............

don't you ?

maybe not this event in Kentucky......

they were probably smoked up......with guns...... cry

Reminds me of that old anti-drug commercial with the eggs cooking in the frying pan

“This is your brain on drugs” 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And here's another true story:

Man Raped by Female Bigfoot

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I've posted this before. This feller is a believer as well:

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

Lucky he didn't get corn-holed. Harrowing.

LOL.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ALIENS! Beat y’all to it ! 😬

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Had something rock my truck one night waking me from a sound sleep in my camper shell. Couldn't see any good reason to go out and investigate the matter in the dark, when all the guns were inside with me. Figured whatever it was could come in if it wanted to take the matter farther.
One thing though, I had been a little spooked all day which is unusual, my biggest problem while waiting to spot a Deer is staying awake, but not that day.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Millions of smart phones plus camera and video equipment in the hands of USA citizens. How come no one can come up with a decent photo that isn’t fake?
Or some hair? Bones?
Big Foot is a farce.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 16gage, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.