Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barkoff
If this keeps up, even the GOP is going to support a ban.

I'm starting to think we do need an age restriction, seems like all of these nuts run 19-25, WTF is the matter with these people?

Psychotropic prescriptions since they were kids.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Want it to stop? Grind up the shooters and make it a felony to release their names. That's part of the reason the left makes them famous. They want to encourage more shootings.

1st Amendment.

And there's value in knowing who these individuals are so we can learn about them and address there issues with methods beyond the typically progressive call for more gun control.

Much is kept from us under National Security. Many of them have openly stated that were after the 'high score'. Take away the leaderboard, and you take away their incentive. The leftist media takes them from loser to household name in an instant.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
His last reported address was in a white upper class neighborhood in Allen Texas near Dallas.

Average income of 100k, and here's the football stadium at what was likely his high school:

[Linked Image]

Holy crap!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I'm starting to think we do need an age restriction, seems like all of these nuts run 19-25, WTF is the matter with these people?

And also a very crime prone age group.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Want it to stop? Grind up the shooters and make it a felony to release their names. That's part of the reason the left makes them famous. They want to encourage more shootings.

1st Amendment.

And there's value in knowing who these individuals are so we can learn about them and address there issues with methods beyond the typically progressive call for more gun control.

Much is kept from us under National Security. Many of them have openly stated that were after the 'high score'. Take away the leaderboard, and you take away their incentive. The leftist media takes them from loser to household name in an instant.

If you want to enable to government to perform real false flag attacks the vail of darkness you suggest would do more than anything to enable such actions. It's easy for the government to lie to the public when anyone who doesn't follow the narrative gets 10 years.

Sorry, but you are not thinking through all the consequences of our idea.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Squidge

Not just crime, but risk taking in general.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's like they are soulless, void of decency or compassion, they would shoot little kids without any remorse.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Watched the El Paso Chief of Police give an interview with the press. Did a good job or reporting only what he could confirm without speculating. Almost always that speculation results in false reports and inflames crazy talk from lawmakers.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats will blame Trump and his rallies.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
For someone who likes Trump, he sure as fu-ck isn't helping him to get re-elected.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

1st Amendment.

If you want to enable to government to perform real false flag attacks the vail of darkness you suggest would do more than anything to enable such actions. It's easy for the government to lie to the public when anyone who doesn't follow the narrative gets 10 years.

The only gain you have in knowing who the shooter is, is satisfaction of your morbid curiosity.How does that knowledge change your life? They have flat out stated why they do it. You want to continue to satisfy their quest for glory. I don't. I'll give up my imagined right to know over my actual right to self defense any day.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Absolutely right.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats will blame Trump and his rallies.

Yep, stirring up all the rednecks to do violence.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The only gain you have in knowing who the shooter is, is satisfaction of your morbid curiosity.How does that knowledge change your life? They have flat out stated why they do it. You want to continue to satisfy their quest for glory. I don't. I'll give up my imagined right to know over my actual right to self defense any day.

So you don't want anyone to be able to research the man?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Trump to issue an executive order outlawing buying ammo through the mail and bulk purchases. He's screwed the pooch twice already after a mass shooting. Take the guns first, worry about due process later, and ban those bump stocks.

This idiot ran out of ammo pretty quickly, so I doubt he bought from the places most of us here do.

Additionally he was 21, so I suspect the new tactic to come out of this will be attempts to ban firearms purchases to those under the age of 25.

Will the age restriction include those who have served in the military?

Will it include police officers under the age of 25?

Will it force young hunters (18-25) to give up the idea of hunting until life gets busier with family and work and they decide not to hunt anyway?

Will it mean changing the Second Amendment language, as the other rights are good for folks 18 and over?

Seems to me if there is a push for an age 25 limit for purchases, there will be a big stink over it. Maybe even the ACLU would come in on the side of the 18 year olds?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of stores in TX won’t sell you “pistol” ammo unless your 21 nowadays. Academy and Walmart do that here. So technically, AK or 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo here is considered pistol ammo because of the various AK and AR Pistol variants.

I’ve seen 18 year olds go to the LGS I frequent to buy it because the big chain stores won’t sell it to them.

I don’t think it’s the law here, but I could be wrong, since I haven’t had to worry about ammo age limit requirements in many many years.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/03/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

It's like they are soulless, void of decency or compassion, they would shoot little kids without any remorse.

It's not reasonable to general the behavior of the very few most extreme individuals of a group and claim it's representative of all members of the group.

Since the beginning of the year we've had a grand total of six multiple victim random shootings committed by young males.

Compare that with the 23 million young men in this country between the ages of 15 and 24, twelve million of which are between 20 and 24, and I cannot support your call for the infringement of the rights of millions due to the actions of a hand full.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Absolutely right.

Agreed. Seen it.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read else where this Wally was a gun free zone ??? Anyone else hear this ??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A hell of a lot more 21 year old drunk drivers kill people with cars than with guns.

But they ain’t gonna ban cars & alcohol.

Hell. Nearly all of the DemoRat candidates want to legalize pot. So they can get more votes.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (2ndwind, 41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 53 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,021
Posts18,520,787
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.