Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
I just came in and turned on Fox.....they're reporting 18 shot.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-el-paso-walmart-area-police/1909957001/
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
All these mother fugkers are doing is helping destroy our gun rights, wish I had an answer for it.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Stay away from Wally mart.
Originally Posted by cisco1

Yep.

But ole Fake Mexican Demotard Beto says El Paso is a REALLY SAFE PLACE. šŸ˜œ
multiple shooters being reported
Posted By: slumlord Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
I thought it was farwurks.
Pretty good description by a witness audio on Fox; black t shirt, brown cargo pants, wearing hearing protection. Systematically shooting people in the parking lot with a rifle and then walking into Walmart. She described 15 or 20 shots.

Did not mention race, witness sounded Hispanic, probā€™ly woulda said so if the guy had been Black.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Wouldnā€™t be a bit surprised if itā€™s the Cartel who are involved or Mexican gangs from across the border.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Wouldnā€™t be a bit surprised if itā€™s the Cartel who are involved or Mexican gangs from across the border.

Based on the report quoted by BW, it doesn't sound like Cartels, but another crazy nihilist. Lets hope the report of multiple shooters is wrong, other wise, multiple shooters hitting random innocent people in a heavily Hispanic community could portend some very bad things.....especially if it turned out to be a coordinated attack at the Walmart and the nearby mall, since both are mentioned in various reports....
Originally Posted by cisco1

Except for the clearance guns !
Yep. and last week (7/28), some messikan 5 houses down from me, here in EP, fired shots in his house and then barricaded himself in the house. Cops were everywhere and my young daughter and I decided it was best to skedaddle for a while.

Commies/Globalists are working overtime.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/active-shooter-near-el-paso-mall-police-responding-n1039001
?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/30/report-andy-ngo-antifa-siege-el-paso-texas-resistance/
What about Comey and Epstein? Where are they in the news what with all the Garlic Shooters and El Paso gunmen? Clockwork.

They are planning that for for the first to tenth of September.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Yep. and last week (7/28), some messikan 5 houses down from me, here in EP, fired shots in his house and then barricaded himself in the house.

On the West Side of San Antonio that usually means they got married as teenagers, have kids, but now she wants a divorce
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I would hazard a guess that 90% of the people in that Mall looked Mexican.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Heard 20 people shot, one man in custody, 21 years old.
Prayers on the way for all those caught up in this mess
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

That's why I wouldn't suspect Antifa.

If it was a mall in Highland Park near Dallas, 90% white with median family income of 200K, that would scream Antifa.
Originally Posted by RJL53
All these mother fugkers are doing is helping destroy our gun rights, wish I had an answer for it.

The answer to the problem of our society being under attack by armed men is to increase the number of us who routinely carry, and to eliminate so-called "gun-free-zones," which are actually victim-disarmament-zones.
Posted By: hanco Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Damn gun nuts!
Yep. and last week (7/28), some messikan 5 houses down from me, here in EP, fired shots in his house and then barricaded himself in the house.

On the West Side of San Antonio that usually means they got married as teenagers, have kids, but now she wants a divorce

All the wonderful people you would see downtown during FIESTA.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Multiple dead and 3 in custody.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...ad-police-say/ar-AAFhWaz?ocid=spartanntp
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

All the wonderful people you would see downtown during FIESTA.

Five NBA Championships in this town, not a single riot, not even a broken window, yet the whole town turned out to party every time. San Antonio is far and away the friendliest big city Iā€™ve seen, and Iā€™ve been living and teaching here for thirty years.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Lets have more mindless speculation, so far we have multiple contenders for responsibility: cartels, globalists, commies and antifa. And birdman lives in a riot-free zone far away from the scene but with lots of Mexican looking people.

I love this site.

mike r
Posted By: Snyper Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Lots of BS gets "reported".
Don't assume it's all true until a couple of days from now.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Democrats had to change the news again. They jump on gun rights now again.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Now they're saying 10 killed and 30 injured. This is a bad one. But then they're all bad.
Originally Posted by Snyper

Lots of BS gets "reported".
Don't assume it's all true until a couple of days from now.

Rule #1 in Intel.

Initial reports are always wrong.

The number of these things beginning with Columbine in this country that actually involved multiple shooters can be counted on one hand.
Originally Posted by EZEARL
Now they're saying 10 killed and 30 injured. This is a bad one. But then they're all bad.

Daily Mail out of UK is reporting 20 dead.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
And birdman lives in a riot-free zone far away from the scene but with lots of Mexican looking people.

Someone was trashing the people who crowd Fiesta here inSan Antonio every year, the riot-free record in this city is fact, not opinion.

We do also have lots of Mexican-looking people in San Antonio (guys on here from up North confuse ā€˜em with actual Mexicans which is unfortunate).

But that werenā€™t the point, in response to a reference to the on-record threat of Antifa elements to open fire in El Paso I merely pointed out that was unlikely given the appearance of the victims. Who is more into Identity Politics than the Antifa morons?

......and when some ā€œMeskinā€ guy barricades himself in his house in San Antonio, which seems to happen at least a couple of times a year, most often itā€™s because she wants out despite the kids and even though theyā€™ve been together since high school.

Even happened to the parents of a student of mine.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The answer to the problem of our society being under attack by armed men is to increase the number of us who routinely carry, and to eliminate so-called "gun-free-zones," which are actually victim-disarmament-zones.

I agree, now we just need to get all politicians and anti-gunners onboard. Fat chance, trampling the 2nd is more PC.

Bought and paid for antifa thugs . . . DNC!
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

That POS Beto is already calling for more GUN CONTROL šŸ˜”
DemoRats never miss an opportunity to turn a tragedy into a campaign commercial šŸ˜”

Since they havenā€™t released the shooters ID or name yet Iā€™m betting heā€™s dark skinned or another fuggin MUSLIM.
Iā€™ve been wrong before, but nowadays itā€™s a pretty safe bet.

90% of El Paso IS messikan.

DemoRats never miss an opportunity to turn a tragedy into a campaign commercial šŸ˜”

Since they havenā€™t released the shooters ID or name yet Iā€™m betting heā€™s dark skinned or another fuggin MUSLIM.

"Dark hair, about 5' 10"", but so far, no mention of race. The longer it takes before race is mentioned, the less white the shooter.....
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
[Linked Image]
Saw a blurred security photo on another site , looks white , gun is an AK.

"Dark hair, about 5' 10"", but so far, no mention of race. The longer it takes before race is mentioned, the less white the shooter.....

Yep
The Fox News talking head just announced that it was an AK-57, and that those AK-57s can do tremendous damage to their victims. Must be a new model.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
[Linked Image]

If thatā€™s actually him, he could be white. But there are some light skinned Mexicans and Muslims too. Especially half breeds.

Maybe one of Betoā€™s Fake Mexican Clan.
The Fox news talking head just announced that it was an AK-57, and that those AK-57s can do tremendous damage to their victims. Must be a new model.

28,000 fps ?
The Fox news talking head just announced that it was an AK-57, and that those AK-57s can do tremendous damage to their victims. Must be a new model.

Youā€™d think the Big News Networks could hire at least one gun ā€œeggspurtā€ who knows schitt from shinola to be on staff.
Originally Posted by slumlord

28,000 fps ?

With ā€œcop killerā€ bullits šŸ˜œ
Im not sure, is he wearing yellow Tackleberry glasses?
Get ready for them to come after our electron hearing protection. After this they will make it a class III item.
Get ready for them to come after our electron hearing protection. After this they will make it a class III item.

LOL. Exactly. Count on it.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Thatā€™s him.
Security camera
Another expert is on now telling us about the super capabilities of the AK-57, which does much more damage than normal rifles.
[Linked Image]

If thatā€™s actually him, he could be white. But there are some light skinned Mexicans and Muslims too. Especially half breeds.

Could be either, but in a Texan context he looks ā€œAmericanā€.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
There are unconfirmed rumors of a "manifesto" posted on 8chan that might be connected with the shooter. Shooter name reported:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1157746862268530689
[Linked Image]

Yep. Letā€™s hope heā€™s a POS DemoRat Antifa supporter

Doesn't fit the democrat story line of white supremacists.
He's from Dallas.

Dallas to El Paso, is what, 8, 9 hour drive?
He looks messikan.
He's from Dallas.

Yep. Long as drive to do some killing.
[Linked Image]

Unfortunately weā€™ll be seeing a lot of this image in the future.
[Linked Image]

Rumor is white nationalist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1157725675442196480

BREAKING: FBI investigating possible manifesto from the shooter which starts with the following two sentences: "In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas"
Coward.
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image]

Rumor is white nationalist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1157725675442196480

BREAKING: FBI investigating possible manifesto from the shooter which starts with the following two sentences: "In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas"

Yep,

His manifesto rails against "mixing of the races", and how he will never have a job because of automation and Mexicans.

He claimed Mexicans, including 3rd and 4th generations Mexicans were taking over the politics of Texas as part of a coup against the United States.

Manifesto's already been taken down from 4Chan.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
What is wrong with people? Kill people you don't know at 21? Prayers to all victims! I propose that if you kill someone with a firearm and are found guilty at trial or confess, you get the death penalty by firing squad!
The press and the Demotards LOVE to use the term ā€œWhite Nationalistā€. That would include just about EVERYONE on this website. šŸ˜œ
The press and the Demotards LOVE to use the term ā€œWhite Nationalistā€. That would include just about EVERYONE on this website. šŸ˜œ

Unapologetically so!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
He's from Dallas.

Yep. Long as drive to do some killing.

Unless he was hoping to get across the border quickly and sign up for a job with that on his resume?

Geno

PS Is he "white"? 'Mexican"? "Mexican American" "Hispanic"? "Caucasian Hispanic"? "Old Texican family"?..............Does it matter?

PPS Is he F'd up in the head?.........................................most definitely.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Manifesto's already been taken down from 4Chan.

Was wondering what happened to it. I'd read the manifesto a little earlier and went back to link it here and poof.....gone.
Originally Posted by Sako76
What is wrong with people? Kill people you don't know at 21? Prayers to all victims! I propose that if you kill someone with a firearm and are found guilty at trial or confess, you get the death penalty by firing squad!

I have no problems with a murderer getting a quick bullet to the brain execution style. Would save us taxpayers a lot of money.

If the reports are true, Iā€™m betting heā€™s living in his parents basement, unemployed, been fed a steady diet of ADHD drugs most of his life and played shootem up video games 24/7. Bet his parents are DemoRats

Certainly.

I have no problems with a murderer getting a quick bullet to the brain execution style. Would save us taxpayers a lot of money.

If the reports are true, Iā€™m betting heā€™s living in his parents basement, unemployed, been fed a steady diet of ADHD drugs most of his life and played shootem up video games 24/7. Bet his parents are DemoRats

Possible.

In his manifesto he was complaining about needing to get rides from him mom.

Reports he was being investigate at college for coming to class drunk.
I have to assume that this is all President Trumpā€™s fault???

White folks are getting way too uppity. Makes us responsible for this shooter.
Also reports that he shot until he ran out of ammo.
If true, "great job" Law Enforcement.
Originally Posted by philgood80

Don't forget to lay some of the blame on the NRA.

And our "outdated" Constitution.

Geno

Yep. Especially the psychotropic meds since he was a kid.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
A disgustingly heinous act that should be condemned by all.
Want it to stop? Grind up the shooters and make it a felony to release their names. That's part of the reason the left makes them famous. They want to encourage more shootings.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Want it to stop? Grind up the shooters and make it a felony to release their names. That's part of the reason the left makes them famous. They want to encourage more shootings.

I think you're right that the left eats this up. They love it.

Booker is already condemning the NRA for the shooting.

Yep. Especially the psychotropic meds since he was a kid.

Yep. Parents answer to not wanting to have to deal with disciplining a kid. Or too damn lazy to spend time with their kids. Drug them up and let them play video games. šŸ˜”
Posted By: Morewood Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
In the killer's manifesto he stated he wouldn't be taken alive. Must've chickened out before he killed himself.
Originally Posted by Morewood
In the killer's manifesto he stated he wouldn't be taken alive. Must've chickened out before he killed himself.

Yep. Or ran out of bullets quicker than he thought he would.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Youā€™d think the Big News Networks could hire at least one gun ā€œeggspurtā€ who knows schitt from shinola to be on staff.

FOX had this gal but I don't think it worked out real well...
laffin

Also reports that he shot until he ran out of ammo.
If true, "great job" Law Enforcement.

Sorry I couldn't get there in time.

Usually they are sorry ass cowards!

Too bad some legally armed CHL or LTC Holder didnā€™t take his ass down before he killed a bunch of innocent people.
Originally Posted by 700LH

laffin

That's it. It's those damned double shot hunting rifles with clips. And those single action rifles. She knows her stuff.

Yep.

He liked some Trump tweets on his Twitter Account and supported the construction of The Wall.

Yep.

He liked some Trump tweets on his Twitter Account and supported the construction of The Wall.

And anything he liked was to blame for his decision to shoot folks.

1st Amendment.

And there's value in knowing who these individuals are so we can learn about them and address there issues with methods beyond the typically progressive call for more gun control.
The Wall. The writing is: stock up.
Just like the Democrats put the blame on leftist politicians for motivating James Hodgkinson to shoot up that Republican baseball game.

Usually they are sorry ass cowards!

Too bad some legally armed CHL or LTC Holder didnā€™t take his ass down before he killed a bunch of innocent people.

We know of one there. He was headed the other direction and detained by police, and perhaps the root of the initial report of "multiple shooters".
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Especially .22 lr.

Yep.

Federal's running a rebate on 5.56 ammo right now:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fed...m-nato-55gr-fmj-500rds-xm193lc1-ac1.html

Or if you want something higher end, Midway has a sale on IMI 77gr SMK's.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020038848?pid=894610
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Trump to issue an executive order outlawing buying ammo through the mail and bulk purchases, which would hugely increase our costs to shoot. He's screwed the pooch twice already after a mass shooting. Remember "Take the guns first, worry about due process later," and "Ban those bump stocks."
As many as 18 dead

The suspect, identified by authorities as Patrick Crusius, 21.
As many as 18 people were killed and dozens more were injured, and a white male in his 20s is in custody after a mass shooting at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart on Saturday morning, officials said

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-el...oter-173500204--abc-news-topstories.html
As many as 18 dead

The suspect, identified by authorities as Patrick Crusius, 21.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-el...oter-173500204--abc-news-topstories.html

Damn!
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Trump to issue an executive order outlawing buying ammo through the mail and bulk purchases. He's screwed the pooch twice already after a mass shooting. Take the guns first, worry about due process later, and ban those bump stocks.

This idiot ran out of ammo pretty quickly, so I doubt he bought from the places most of us here do.

Additionally he was 21, so I suspect the new tactic to come out of this will be attempts to ban firearms purchases to those under the age of 25.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Yep.

Along with 50% of the country
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
If this keeps up, even the GOP is going to support a ban.

I'm starting to think we do need an age restriction, seems like all of these nuts run 19-25, WTF is the matter with these people?
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Yep.

Along with 50% of the country

Half the country is to blame, then. The deplorables.
His last reported address was in a white upper class neighborhood in Allen Texas near Dallas.

Average income of 100k, and here's the football stadium at what was likely his high school:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I'm starting to think we do need an age restriction, seems like all of these nuts run 19-25, WTF is the matter with these people?

Psychotropic prescriptions since they were kids.

1st Amendment.

And there's value in knowing who these individuals are so we can learn about them and address there issues with methods beyond the typically progressive call for more gun control.

Much is kept from us under National Security. Many of them have openly stated that were after the 'high score'. Take away the leaderboard, and you take away their incentive. The leftist media takes them from loser to household name in an instant.
His last reported address was in a white upper class neighborhood in Allen Texas near Dallas.

Average income of 100k, and here's the football stadium at what was likely his high school:

[Linked Image]

Holy crap!

And also a very crime prone age group.

1st Amendment.

Much is kept from us under National Security. Many of them have openly stated that were after the 'high score'. Take away the leaderboard, and you take away their incentive. The leftist media takes them from loser to household name in an instant.

If you want to enable to government to perform real false flag attacks the vail of darkness you suggest would do more than anything to enable such actions. It's easy for the government to lie to the public when anyone who doesn't follow the narrative gets 10 years.

Sorry, but you are not thinking through all the consequences of our idea.

Not just crime, but risk taking in general.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

It's like they are soulless, void of decency or compassion, they would shoot little kids without any remorse.
Watched the El Paso Chief of Police give an interview with the press. Did a good job or reporting only what he could confirm without speculating. Almost always that speculation results in false reports and inflames crazy talk from lawmakers.
Democrats will blame Trump and his rallies.
For someone who likes Trump, he sure as fu-ck isn't helping him to get re-elected.

1st Amendment.

If you want to enable to government to perform real false flag attacks the vail of darkness you suggest would do more than anything to enable such actions. It's easy for the government to lie to the public when anyone who doesn't follow the narrative gets 10 years.

The only gain you have in knowing who the shooter is, is satisfaction of your morbid curiosity.How does that knowledge change your life? They have flat out stated why they do it. You want to continue to satisfy their quest for glory. I don't. I'll give up my imagined right to know over my actual right to self defense any day.

Absolutely right.
Democrats will blame Trump and his rallies.

Yep, stirring up all the rednecks to do violence.

The only gain you have in knowing who the shooter is, is satisfaction of your morbid curiosity.How does that knowledge change your life? They have flat out stated why they do it. You want to continue to satisfy their quest for glory. I don't. I'll give up my imagined right to know over my actual right to self defense any day.

So you don't want anyone to be able to research the man?
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Trump to issue an executive order outlawing buying ammo through the mail and bulk purchases. He's screwed the pooch twice already after a mass shooting. Take the guns first, worry about due process later, and ban those bump stocks.

This idiot ran out of ammo pretty quickly, so I doubt he bought from the places most of us here do.

Additionally he was 21, so I suspect the new tactic to come out of this will be attempts to ban firearms purchases to those under the age of 25.

Will the age restriction include those who have served in the military?

Will it include police officers under the age of 25?

Will it force young hunters (18-25) to give up the idea of hunting until life gets busier with family and work and they decide not to hunt anyway?

Will it mean changing the Second Amendment language, as the other rights are good for folks 18 and over?

Seems to me if there is a push for an age 25 limit for purchases, there will be a big stink over it. Maybe even the ACLU would come in on the side of the 18 year olds?

Geno
A lot of stores in TX wonā€™t sell you ā€œpistolā€ ammo unless your 21 nowadays. Academy and Walmart do that here. So technically, AK or 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo here is considered pistol ammo because of the various AK and AR Pistol variants.

Iā€™ve seen 18 year olds go to the LGS I frequent to buy it because the big chain stores wonā€™t sell it to them.

I donā€™t think itā€™s the law here, but I could be wrong, since I havenā€™t had to worry about ammo age limit requirements in many many years.

It's like they are soulless, void of decency or compassion, they would shoot little kids without any remorse.

It's not reasonable to general the behavior of the very few most extreme individuals of a group and claim it's representative of all members of the group.

Since the beginning of the year we've had a grand total of six multiple victim random shootings committed by young males.

Compare that with the 23 million young men in this country between the ages of 15 and 24, twelve million of which are between 20 and 24, and I cannot support your call for the infringement of the rights of millions due to the actions of a hand full.

Absolutely right.

Agreed. Seen it.
I read else where this Wally was a gun free zone ??? Anyone else hear this ??
A hell of a lot more 21 year old drunk drivers kill people with cars than with guns.

But they ainā€™t gonna ban cars & alcohol.

Hell. Nearly all of the DemoRat candidates want to legalize pot. So they can get more votes.
Originally Posted by 57springer

The ones in TX Iā€™ve been in or not, if you have a License To Carry.

Would have been illegal for that POS to being a gun in. šŸ˜”

1st Amendment.

Who are you to decide who does, or does not have legitimate research interests?

And just because someone makes a statement, does that make it true?

I wonder what additional factors could be involved. Is TRH right, what he on mind altering prescriptions drugs, or off his prescription meds?

How would you feel about Kamala Harris and her Attorney General Eric Holder being in charge of what you were allowed to know about these events?

Besides, even if you were right, which you are not, First Amendment.
Researching him and finding out his motives and what transitioned to his current state (either through a mental / psychological transformation or through psychotropics or both) is one thing and necessary. Having MSNBC, CNN, etc give nightly updates on this turdā€™s life story and warn their useful idiots that guys like me are a national threat are completely different from researching him.

[Linked Image]

Holy crap!

Iā€™ve driven by that School before. Itā€™s not too far from the newest Cabelaā€™s there, IIRC.

I've never seen a gun free Wally World, and there was at least one person in the store with a CCW, so I doubt that report.

laffin

OMFG

double shot capablilty, 'modified scope' purchased at grocery stores??

I've never seen a gun free Wally World, and there was at least one person in the store with a CCW, so I doubt that report.

Did you know the Licensee ?
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Trump to issue an executive order outlawing buying ammo through the mail and bulk purchases, which would hugely increase our costs to shoot. He's screwed the pooch twice already after a mass shooting. Remember "Take the guns first, worry about due process later," and "Ban those bump stocks."
That's because he's a NYC ass hole through and through. City slickers are ass holes in general but rich New York City slickers are the worst and being a lifelong upstate NY native I've unfortunately know a ton of them personally. Haven't seen an exception to the rule yet and don't ever expect to.
CBS broke in during the Gold Tourney while ago and reported that TX Gov Gregg Abbott had confirmed 15 to 20 dead.

Thatā€™s not even close to what the Gov said in his statement.
Fuqking Fake News Media just Canā€™t WAIT to give a high death toll šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Nope.

But it's being reported he was black, and detailed by police. This is making the libtards brains explode because they can't believe an honest black man would have a CCW, and that the cops didn't shoot him.
Watching ABC news now. Theyā€™ll sure embellish & fuqk Up this story.

Sucks to not be able to get FOX News live. šŸ˜¢

Nope.

But it's being reported he was black, and detailed by police. This is making the libtards brains explode because they can't believe an honest black man would have a CCW, and that the cops didn't shoot him.

Gotcha. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

Holy crap!

Iā€™ve driven by that School before. Itā€™s not too far from the newest Cabelaā€™s there, IIRC.

They are into football there too.

Year-by-year win-loss record
Year Record Source
20121 6ā€“0 [7]
2013 5-0 [8]
20142 0-0 (Closed) [9]
20153 9ā€“0 [10]
2016 5ā€“0 [11]
2017 8ā€“0 [12]
2018 3ā€“0 [13]
Total 31ā€“0

Nope.

Gotcha. Thanks.

And if he was one of my friends, he would of been headed toward the gunfire, now away from it.
ABCā€™s banner across the bottom of the screen:

ā€œSources: 18 Deadā€

Another words, they donā€™t Fuqking KNOW.

But theyā€™ve stated his name at least 5 times already.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

You can pretty well 'bet the farm' that many pro 2nd Amendment politicians will be running investigative studies into tightening gun controls as to if and if so how much it could affect their political future regarding which side of the fence they should be looking into taking a stand on.

Automobile insurance is typically substantially more expensive for driving age teens up through mid 20 year olds and more so for males within that age group.
ABC just showed about 3 minutes of Beto at a campaign rally in Vegas talking about GUN CONTROL.

And then Castro and Crazy Bernie. šŸ˜”
Tab down to the pic, this guy looks like a puss.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/08/03/el-paso-shooter-identified-21-year-old-patrick-crusius-frisco/
Fits profile per expert on fox. Male, young, firearms.

No girl friend, and no prospects for his future.
Posted By: Szumi Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
This is enough. I have a carry permit but I seldom carry. I just ordered a desantis ankle holster for my Shield.
A lot of stores in TX wonā€™t sell you ā€œpistolā€ ammo unless your 21 nowadays. Academy and Walmart do that here. So technically, AK or 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo here is considered pistol ammo because of the various AK and AR Pistol variants.

Iā€™ve seen 18 year olds go to the LGS I frequent to buy it because the big chain stores wonā€™t sell it to them.

I donā€™t think itā€™s the law here, but I could be wrong, since I havenā€™t had to worry about ammo age limit requirements in many many years.

Back fifteen years ago, when I was still in New York, they wouldn't sell you handgun ammo without showing a New York State Pistol Permit. But if you didn't have one, all you had to say was that it was for your rifle and they'd sell it to you. Plenty of rifles are chambered for .357/.38 .44 Magnum, and even 9mm.
Originally Posted by Szumi
This is enough. I have a carry permit but I seldom carry. I just ordered a desantis ankle holster for my Shield.

Every once in a while some asswipe will ask me

ā€œDo you ALWAYS CARRY a gun ???

Well duh. šŸ¤ 
ABC still reporting 18 dead.

They are right up there with CNN in overinflated reports.

Who knows??? Doubt we will know for sure until tomorrow.

Basement dwelling Incel?

No girlfriend

That's the biggie, I think.

Practicing EDC (every day carry) is a great start. If you spend a lot of time sitting, and ankle holster can have it's place, but the predominance of serious EDC is now either strong side or appendix carry. Midsize double stack are also something to consider, think Glock 19 or something similar such as the S&W equivalent.

Imagine if you were in the Dairy section of the above Walmart when this idiot walked in and started Shooting.

What carry gun and how much ammo would you want?

No girlfriend

How many of these idiot has a hot girl friend they are banging every night like a cheap screen door?

laffin

That is a "forensics expert"????

What a twit! "double shot rifle", "single action rifle", "the only difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is the scope, and you can buy a scope anywhere".

These idiots will not stop until every weapon including airguns, black powder, and knives has been confiscated door to door and incinerated.

[/quote]

My God......that is some painful idiocy...šŸ¤£
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Practicing EDC (every day carry) is a great start. If you spend a lot of time sitting, and ankle holster can have it's place, but the predominance of serious EDC is now either strong side or appendix carry. Midsize double stack are also something to consider, think Glock 19 or something similar such as the S&W equivalent.

Imagine if you were in the Dairy section of the above Walmart when this idiot walked in and started Shooting.

Yep. And ankle carry is damn uncomfortable to me. And not the easiest to get to. And ALWAYS CARRY EXTRA MAG WITH AMMO

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Bet ya money he played shootem up video games 24 / 7
Looks like a gamer. Damn sure looks like he couldnā€™t get no pussy.

This.
Hope someone gets a chance to off that pussy.
Local news just said 19 dead and 40 ā€œinjuredā€

Typical media. They donā€™t have anything confirmed but they damn sure like to post up big numbers. šŸ˜”
He's not going to enjoy prison life.
Posted By: Szumi Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Well If he is in the dairy section and I'm over in the beer aisle, I got time. If I'm his first victim, it may not matter where I carried.

Always thought that if I started feeling like I need to carry then maybe I need to carry a back up gun. I'm working on it. These events are nudging me along.

Heā€™ll be in 24/7 lockdown on suicide watch. Maybe the parents of some kid he shot will be waiting outside the courthouse for him when he goes before a judge.

Well If he is in the dairy section and I'm over in the beer aisle, I got time. If I'm his first victim, it may not matter where I carried.

Always thought that if I started feeling like I need to carry then maybe I need to carry a back up gun. I'm working on it. These events are nudging me along.

A BUG is NEVER a bad idea.
Had to listen to all this on news radio in my tractor today.

Even I was appalled at how soon all the Commies started screaming "Gun Control"... mad

Almost like someone wanted this to be a presidential election issue. whistle

I have one thing to say to them.... Fu-Q!

Come and get them!

Bring help.
Any shooter video game history?

Heā€™ll be in 24/7 lockdown on suicide watch. Maybe the parents of some kid he shot will be waiting outside the courthouse for him when he goes before a judge.

He'll be vested up.

You can bet on it. Desensitizes people to actual killing. It's why the US military switched to man targets in basic training vs the bullseyes they used to use. Those games are that on steroids.

That's EVERY kid these days.

However the actual science on the subject is not what you would expect. Games actually commit FEWER shootings than non-games. Gaming is a great reliever of stress.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Had to listen to all this on news radio in my tractor today.

Even I was appalled at how soon all the Commies started screaming "Gun Control"... mad

Almost like someone wanted this to be a presidential election issue. whistle

I have one thing to say to them.... Fu-Q!

Come and get them!

Bring help.

Yep. DemoRats & Commieā€™s never waste a tragic opportunity to call for more Gun Control šŸ˜”
The dead weren't even counted yet before they blamed the NRA & Guns. mad

When they "blame the NRA" they are really blaming the Constitution...

You can bet on it. Desensitizes people to actual killing. It's why the US military switched to man targets in basic training vs the bullseyes they used to use. Those games are that on steroids.

Mix that in with the prescription medication they give kids and lazy ass parents who wont discipline their kids and I think it can definitely help push these little fuqkers over the edge.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Now that's an egg head!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Iā€™m not familiar with El Paso or itā€™s gun laws. If El Paso allows concealed carry and nobody in the entire Walmart was legally strapped wtf? Thatā€™s a lot of people in a store to not have someone with a firearm. Gun carry can help, but sometimes someone has to put theirs to good work...šŸ˜Ž
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The dead weren't even counted yet before they blamed the NRA & Guns. mad

When they "blame the NRA" they are really blaming the Constitution...

Yep. And the Liveral Press Corps LOVES to cover this kinda schitt too. It fits their agenda to a tee
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Now that's an egg head!

Nope. Not even close.

I work with real egg heads, and he'd have no chance at getting hired in my department.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
He's not going to enjoy prison life.

That's a very good thing!
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

That's EVERY kid these days.

However the actual science on the subject is not what you would expect. Games actually commit FEWER shootings than non-games. Gaming is a great reliever of stress.

I could believe that to be true. IMO, a bigger factor is socialization and an active father-figure in their home/life.......

Either way this is a very sad situation and it's too bad that despite all those shoppers, especially in gun-friendly TX, a good guy w/ a CCW couldn't have stopped this guy! From what I heard he was shooting for 20 minutes and the cops ended up taking him into custody without firing a shot (guessing he probably just ran out of ammo).
Maybe most people who shop at Walmart are felons...šŸ˜Ž
Posted By: viking Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
Someone here had mentioned video games. Earlier on the local news they said most Gamers have experienced bullying while gaming. Geez get a life.
I realize that being there would be pure hell and totally confusing, but... at least 1 woman said she saw 4 men in black with rifles. The police say it was only 1. How do you see 1 and think it's 4? Was she seeing things or are the police discounting the other 3 because they haven't found them?
Originally Posted by viking
Someone here had mentioned video games. Earlier on the local news they said most Gamers have experienced bullying while gaming. Geez get a life.

Every kids experiences bullying. Gaming is just another medium through which kids socialize with each other, so it's inevitable that attempts at domineering behavior will be part of it.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19
The families and victims alive should be the judge, jury, and those that carry out the sentencing.
Only restriction is the accused has to be kept alive for as many days as there were victims.
The jackass will soon wish they would have eaten the last shot, and maybe actually think about what they did.

What will the press do when a white CPL holder greases a black, hispanic, or goathumper before they have a chance to carry out something? Or when an older CPL holder shoots an 18-21 year old.
Best thing would be someone shooting a criminal shooter with an "assault rifle". Hmmm, an evil black gun used to save countless others. Their heads would spin.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Iā€™m not familiar with El Paso or itā€™s gun laws. If El Paso allows concealed carry and nobody in the entire Walmart was legally strapped wtf? Thatā€™s a lot of people in a store to not have someone with a firearm. Gun carry can help, but sometimes someone has to put theirs to good work...šŸ˜Ž

El Paso is probably at LEAST 80 % Hispanic. And probably 30% if those are illegals And for some reason, Hispanics in TX donā€™t tend to get a Carry Permit.
In my over 20 years of teaching the course in TX, Iā€™ve only ever had one Hispanic take my course.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I realize that being there would be pure hell and totally confusing, but... at least 1 woman said she saw 4 men in black with rifles. The police say it was only 1. How do you see 1 and think it's 4? Was she seeing things or are the police discounting the other 3 because they haven't found them?

The reported 4 men with black rifles were police moving toward contact......just not moving fast enough to get there before the perp ran out of ammo.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/03/19

Must be in store video.

El Paso is probably at LEAST 80 % Hispanic. And probably 30% if those are illegals And for some reason, Hispanics in TX donā€™t tend to get a Carry Permit.
In my over 20 years of teaching the course in TX, Iā€™ve only ever had one Hispanic take my course.

Sadly, thatā€™s on them then...If theyā€™re legal Mexicans and can carry, then I recommend some start doing it. šŸ˜Ž

The reported 4 men with black rifles were police moving toward contact......just not moving fast enough to get there before the perp ran out of ammo.
Ok, I hadn't seen that part.

Fox just interviewed an Army vet who was there with his CCW handgun, but he saw a group of unaccompanied kids and chose to escort them to safety rather than confront the shooter.

See the hand?

I bet he's not shooting up a Walmart tonight.

[Linked Image]

The other three were his MKUltra handlers.

Fox just interviewed an Army vet who was there with his CCW handgun, but he saw a group of unaccompanied kids and chose to escort them to safety rather than confront the shooter.

Whatā€™s your thoughts on his decision? We had a shooter in a Portland, Oregon Mall. Young shooter with an AR. There was a guy with a CCW who pulled his pistol and supposedly had the shooter in his sights, but chose not to fire because people were running around distracting him...šŸ˜Ž
Originally Posted by KenMi
The families and victims alive should be the judge, jury, and those that carry out the sentencing.
Only restriction is the accused has to be kept alive for as many days as there were victims.
The jackass will soon wish they would have eaten the last shot, and maybe actually think about what they did.

What will the press do when a white CPL holder greases a black, hispanic, or goathumper before they have a chance to carry out something? Or when an older CPL holder shoots an 18-21 year old.
Best thing would be someone shooting a criminal shooter with an "assault rifle". Hmmm, an evil black gun used to save countless others. Their heads would spin.

That happened already, just a few years ago. Remember the church shooter? Neighbor grabbed his AR, chased him down, and shot him dead.

See the hand?

I bet he's not shooting up a Walmart tonight.

[Linked Image]

Think of the lives saved by that ass!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

No girlfriend

I've been saying this for a long time - always a dweeb who a hooker would charge extra because he's so lame .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

No girlfriend

I've been saying this for a long time - always a dweeb who a hooker would charge extra because he's so lame .

Yep. Loner, no friends, no job, no life, lives with parents etc
Mr. Guns N Gear is live discussing this. Just rewind to get to the start, if interested. He's a vet. Link
WAG's

Of course no girlfriend, ever.

Social recluse, prob'ly spent most of his life online, a great deal of time on extremist websites.

No meaningful father figure.

Upscale neighborhood? Likely not much interaction with actual Texas Hispanics, which is hard to do in Texas anymore, there's like 12 million of 'em now, "3rd or 4th generation" like that idiot's manifesto said.

Likely bought the rifle, ammo and hearing protection just recently, for this shooting..
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

This. One out of 10 men should be carrying.
Posted By: Goosey Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
El Paso Walmart Gunman Identified As 21-Year-Old Trump Supporter Who Was Reportedly Against ā€œRace Mixingā€

https://newsone.com/3883517/el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

Such extremists and their ideology is a real threat.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Originally Posted by Goosey
El Paso Walmart Gunman Identified As 21-Year-Old Trump Supporter Who Was Reportedly Against ā€œRace Mixingā€

Funny, his Manifesto online says the EXACT opposite regarding Trump, A S S H O L E...

Quite a lot of the ones I hang around do, including most of the re-enactors, in fact the Tex-Mexican Reeactors I know are more likely to be carrying than many of the Anglo's are. A lot of re-enactors are not actually gun people, more'n a few have never fired anything other than powder blanks in their guns, even in Texas.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

Yup, nut jobs on both sides...How long before you leave your manifesto on your mom and dadā€™s bed and climb a clock tower? šŸ˜Ž

Same rule applies for the James Hodgkinson shooting, too, right? Whatever sort of politics he liked was to blame for his shooting up that Republican Party baseball game. He was a real Bernie fan, like you.
Posted By: Snyper Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

She probably saw a SWAT team.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Funny, his Manifesto online says the EXACT opposite regarding Trump, A S S H O L E...

Gooseschitt, like the rest of the Liberal Gun Hating DemoRats would LOVE to hang this on Trump.

But due to Trump Derangement Syndrome eating away at his pea sized brain, heā€™s just too stupid to put 2 & 2 together.

[Linked Image]

What about the new world order progressives like Zeros bud who want 18 million in the US killed.

shut the fu-ck up, to bad nobody has capped your gay ass.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/patr...ozRPI1rKxDvrhVZbUnOcNs-2gCdTovEDiAa9KtNA

Yup, nut jobs on both sides...How long before you leave your manifesto on your mom and dadā€™s bed and climb a clock tower? šŸ˜Ž

Well, he certainly doesn't have a hot girl friend.

I wonder if he's off his ADHD meds again?

Same rule applies for the James Hodgkinson shooting, too, right? Whatever sort of politics he liked was to blame for his shooting up that Republican Party baseball game. He was a real FUGGED UP Bernie fan, like you.
FIXT.

Quite a lot of the ones I hang around do, including most of the re-enactors, in fact the Tex-Mexican Reeactors I know are more likely to be carrying than many of the Anglo's are. A lot of re-enactors are not actually gun people, more'n a few have never fired anything other than powder blanks in their guns, even in Texas.

Good.
But San Antonio has a lot more of the old Spanish descended TX Hispanic who bred early on with the early German immigrants to Tx, and for the most part are very conservative. And actually love America.

El Paso, on the other hand, being a stones throw from Mexico, has a lot more of the Indian descended Mexicans and wetback illegals. They tend to think and act more like Mexico nationals than Americans.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Same rule applies for the James Hodgkinson shooting, too, right? Whatever sort of politics he liked was to blame for his shooting up that Republican Party baseball game. He was a real FUGGED UP Bernie fan, like you.
FIXT.

grin Yep.

Screen shot it. Those things have a tendency to disappear.

This. One out of 10 men should be carrying.

Yep that is what I was thinking
No one packing at all????
Originally Posted by renegade50

No one packing at all????

At least two. One ran the opposite direction of the gunfire and was arrested as a suspect by the cops. The other, an Army vet, chose to escort some unaccompanied children to safety rather than engage the shooter.

Szumi,

I'm glad to see you are moving in the right direction. Let me share another fun idea with you:

Of course steel frames can get heavy, and there's a lot of great mid size poly guns out there, things in the Glock 19 class. Small enough to carry, but big enough to fight with.

So you don't want anyone to be able to research the man?

Didn't say that. I said the public gets jack shiite nothing out of researching him except for their curiosity satisfied. You now have your research on this one. What have you been able to do with it? How about the last one? The one before?
As for the weak 'false flag argument, when has the government not done whatever they wanted in recent times? Who has gone to jail? Hillary? Bill? Reno? Comey? Obama? It's laughable.
First amendment! First amendment! Show me the JFK info. You can't. Sealed.
Show me the list of all government spooks. I want to know. I pay them. You can't. Classified.
Sodomy is illegal in many states. I want a list of exactly who is porking who. Research, doncha know?
Military plans? I'm a military buff. I wanna see 'em before each operation. I paid for them.
There is much that we don't have or need access to.

What is the upside of giving them the fame that they want?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

The only gain you have in knowing who the shooter is, is satisfaction of your morbid curiosity.How does that knowledge change your life?

I don't know why anyone would choose to be uninformed about any current event.
These events will occur as long as our govt wants them to.

This crap could be stopped so easily if we ALL really wanted it stopped.
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open
Pair of pliers to break off cheap trigger lock

Hindsight ain't foresight when schit is going down though
So what if and why didnt can be talked about all day long.
Ain't gonna change what happened

Some loser basement dweller mommy,s boy goes off the deep end.

Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

Hindsight ain't foresight when schit is going down.

Apparently the POS wasnā€™t that smart. Thank God!!!
If silencers were legal, he wouldn't have needed hearing protection.
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

That depends on the Walmart.

No guns around here.
Hereā€™s the latest FOX News report on it:

El Paso shooting leaves 20 dead, 26 injured; investigators probing potential 'nexus to hate crime'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/el-paso-...-gov-greg-abbott-police-chief-greg-allen
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

No man I mean someone else getting armed from that and capping his azz.

Can game scenarios all day with speculation.
Wont change what happened.
These events will occur as long as our govt wants them to.

This crap could be stopped so easily if we ALL really wanted it stopped.

Are you postulating that this was a Soro's funded false flag operation?
From the article:

ā€œAt an earlier news conference, El Paso Police Sgt. Robert Gomez said the suspect was taken into custody without incident and no law enforcement officers fired their weapons. The Walmart was near capacity at the time of the shooting, with as many as 3,000 people inside along with 100 employees during the busy back-to-school shopping season.ā€

Damn! That was one packed Walmart if the Police Sgt has his facts straight. Talk about a target rich environment!
Be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Could have been much much worse with a really proficient shooter and a lot more ammo.

As bad as this is, Thank God it wasnā€™t a whole lot worse!!!
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

No man I mean someone else getting armed from that and capping his azz.

Can game scenarios all day with speculation.
Wont change what happened.

Gotcha now. Wonder if anyone tried to rush the shooter.
Heck, grab a damn baseball bat and going after him would be better than getting shot while laying down on the floor and playing dead.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Just another Incel.
Posted a manifesto to make it appear there was some cause for his actions.
Dont believe it for a minute.
Just a boy that couldnt make it to being a man.
Pussy doesnt make you a man.....but if one has some backbone.... character......is a man, hed get some pussy
That simple.

Just a loser that knew he was and took it out on other people.

Video games has nothing to do with it.
Malls here have stickers on entrances. Say no guns.
Rule.....not law. If they ask you to leave and you dont....then it gets legal.

Read maybe texas has signage about stuff.....that is law.
Carry where a sign is and big trouble.

Wonder if such existed?

Malls here have the rule....but wally and meijer dont and are not part of mall.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

I don't get it. Texas (according to Texans) is supposedly one of the easiest places to get a CHL. Given everything people have witnessed in recent history regarding mass murderers, why aren't more folks exercising their right to carry? It's an evil world we live in and according to the Book, it's not going to get any better on its own.

Have you ever thought that that might be their purpose? Most mass killers are of the democrap persuasion and on psychotropic prescriptions.

So Gooseschitt, do you people have to lie about everything?
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
The dudes just another lunatic loser that found a reason to focus his anger and delusions against a specific group of people. All of this chicken little crap is just an excuse to commit evil in the name of something just. Video games are no more responsible for this than firearms.

I hope this POS suffers greatly and bears the sole responsibility and consequences for his actions.
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

No guns around here.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that Wally World will be getting out of the guns & ammo business. Just like Richard's.
Pricks like this guy dont want to die. Lawyers have fugged us into this corner. The debate involves getting rid of guns, which our govt wants and not getting rid of (hanging) killers.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Malls here have stickers on entrances. Say no guns.
Rule.....not law. If they ask you to leave and you dont....then it gets legal.

Read maybe texas has signage about stuff.....that is law.
Carry where a sign is and big trouble.

Wonder if such existed?

Malls here have the rule....but wally and meijer dont and are not part of mall.

Texas has Legal Signs to prevent someone with a handgun permit from enters place of business.
Walmart tried that schitt here when handgun permits were first issued in TX. They got boycotted and the signage came down quickly when Walmart figured out it would cost them money, ie business.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Maybe they'll put him in a prison that's full of those cartel folks , you know , kin of some of his victims.

Mike
Posted By: ribka Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

Goosestep. LIAR

Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Walmart

Sporting goods
Rifles
Shotguns
Ammo
Glass cases
Smash em open

No guns around here.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that Wally World will be getting out of the guns & ammo business. Just like Richard's.

They just did in New Mexico. But for a different reason.

Walmart quit selling AR-15ā€™s here in TX after the big Church Shooting close to San Antonio.
Pricks like this guy dont want to die. Lawyers have fugged us into this corner. The debate involves getting rid of guns, which our govt wants and not getting rid of (hanging) killers.

They need to kill him, long and painful.......on TV. Let others know what will happen to them.

They need to kill him, long and painful.......on TV. Let others know what will happen to them.

This. Justice.
Some people are just pure evil. As the the population grows, so does that cohort. Maybe something can be done by catching them before they strike - as there always seems to be a "tell".

No amount of banning assault rifles, gun control, or pressure cookers, or diesel and fertilizer for that matter will have ANY affect on these killers. They'll figure out a way to do what they want to do.

Prayers for the families.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Some people are just pure evil. As the the population grows, so does that cohort. Maybe something can be done by catching them before they strike - as there always seems to be a "tell".

No amount of banning assault rifles, gun control, or pressure cookers, or diesel and fertilizer for that matter will have ANY affect on these killers. They'll figure out a way to do what they want to do.

Prayers for the families.

PREZACTLY!
Now on Fox..................Well here comes Beto 'O DORK......No doubt he will advocate the usual liberal CRAP and politicize this tragedy ....More gun control....More gun control.....Which will not stop a damned thing!!!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Maybe something can be done by catching them before they strike - as there always seems to be a "tell".

There is, it will be interesting to see what this one is.
Posted By: MTGunner Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
The irony of this mass execution is that this lunatic will get his damn day in court. Then years of appeal and study. Attorneys will defend his right to life albeit he did not value human life and wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
It is my belief that society is on the edge of mass insanity whereas the video game companies are dumbing down society with war game, crime game and other videos that show little regard for human life. I say ā€œsue them sons a bitches until they have little or no revenue left to produce such videosā€! Yes, I am fully aware that the 1st amendment allows such trash. BUT, at what point do we say enough of this nonsense. We, as law abiding citizens need to stand up to these game producers, Hollywood trash shoot ā€˜em up crap movies and the producers of this total crap.
DC is in bed with this bad influence to steer our society into hell. Thus far they are doing a great job. The democratic pundits will leap aboard this train wreck and demand we as a society be disarmed to control the masses.
This shooter, upon his being found guilty should be taken from court. Escorted to a gallows out side of the courthouse and promptly hung by the neck until dead. Then his corpse left for the media to put on live tv to warn that this is not acceptable. Piss on the bleeding heart libtards that would defend this lunatics actions. He is not crazy....merely STUPID! My rant. MTG
My ol lady works w troubled kids.
The state says hands off.
The kids know the game and push it to the limit.
Powerless to stop them, they get turned loose on society at 18.

A few have that 10 mile stare...........are not wired right, would be mass shooters.
A lot of them are just antisocial, due to past trauma or lack of intellect.
A bunch are not stupid, are just A holes that think they can do whatever the hell they want.

Some of her past students are in jail for murder, some have been murdered.
This in cornfield county.

Overwhelming majority just think the world owes them, they are entitled...........they are special.
Come from single parent homes, of democrats.

Just sayin'................the average person has no idea how fugged up a lot of kids are today, or what they are capable of.

They just don't care, about themselves, or anybody else.

Dunno if they are just lost spiritually or have resigned to not giving a damn.

The simple truth is The Son of God died because each is worthy.
Self esteem? See above. If not then the cornerstone of being a good person.........tell the truth.

My guess is those that do these horrible things have been lying to themselves for a long while and when they figure out they sold themselves down the river by being that
stupid, they snap. How else could they hate people they don't know so much?

I could see a targeted group, for whatever ridiculous reason.
But to just shoot people at random....................it does not compute.

Just a piece of [bleep] person that wanted attention.

Have a preacher talk to him. Give him 2 weeks to read the Good Book.
Then put a .22rf in his ear canal.

Public hanging the old fashioned way would go a long way towards deterring this sort of thing if they have any doubt about their ability to do themselves in on the scene.
We played army and cowboys&indians............pre video game violence............and didn't blast a school or mall.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
He is a little wimp, trying to play "leader" of a revolution. He will plead insanity based on a girl slapping him 5 years ago when he grabbed her butt cause he was such a dork that a two bit whore wouldn't even look at him.
For those that don't think video games play into it, you might want to take a look at many games out there. The gun "info" in his manifesto could have been in a game. They tell you what weapon to choose to kill the most people. Add that to a nutcase little schitt in mom's basement, and what do you get?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Now on Fox..................Well here comes Beto 'O DORK......No doubt he will advocate the usual liberal CRAP and politicize this tragedy ....More gun control....More gun control.....Which will not stop a damned thing!!!
...............................Soon from the libs................Lets blame TRUMP!!!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Maybe something can be done by catching them before they strike - as there always seems to be a "tell".

The problem is what's know as "false positives". Studies indicate over 99% of all people who are "red flagged" should never have been red flagged to begin with. And who what's a new government federal bureaucracy, just as efficient as the TSA trolling social median and The Fire looking for the next shooter?

How long before all 50k members here are all disarmed and locked up?
We played army and cowboys&indians............pre video game violence............and didn't blast a school or mall.

True. Spent a lot of my childhood playing combat, or cops and robbers, with neighbor kids. We had all sort of realistic toy guns.
Originally Posted by KenMi
He is a little wimp, trying to play "leader" of a revolution. He will plead insanity based on a girl slapping him 5 years ago when he grabbed her butt cause he was such a dork that a two bit whore wouldn't even look at him.
For those that don't think video games play into it, you might want to take a look at many games out there. The gun "info" in his manifesto could have been in a game. They tell you what weapon to choose to kill the most people. Add that to a nutcase little schitt in mom's basement, and what do you get?

Your wrong about the video game part.

I've never seen a WASR 10 nor 124g Hollow point 7.62x39 ammo in any game. The descriptions are always more military and generic in nature, i.e. an AK-47 with "armor piercing" ammo.

The problem is what's know as "false positives". Studies indicate over 99% of all people who are "red flagged" should never have been red flagged to begin with. And who what's a new government federal bureaucracy, just as efficient as the TSA trolling social median and The Fire looking for the next shooter?

Bingo.
I get the upset and folks wanting a quick and easy reason.
But video games aint it.
He might have enjoyed them, maybe to some strange sick other level, but millions play them and they don't shoot up schools/malls.

When somebody twists video games to be reality...........my guess is that they've twisted other as well.
A video game didn't make him do it.

Neither did the rifle he ultimately used.

He chose to do this. There's something wrong in his head. Nowhere else.
Start by looking at the population of mass killers. Work up a profile. Male? 16-23? Great. Mandate all school counselors, teachers, and school social workers report. Same with school psyches and private practice therapists. LEOs need to report as well. Can't be done? BS, they are already mandated by law to report any signs of sexual abuse. HIPPA be damned, the victims or potential victims are a higher priority.
The schools and shrinks are liberal.
They perpetuate the BS.

I do wonder if the guy had been on an SSRI
For the record, I also don't get "suicide watch" or the protective vests they wear to and from court. If they want to off themselves, so be it. If someone wants to go all Jack Ruby on their ass, who gives a flying fugg.
For Pete's sake, when Trump won teachers were crying, throwing things, screaming at kids w Trump shirts and throwing them out of classes.

They are damn near as crazy as a school shooter.
Originally Posted by MTGunner
The irony of this mass execution is that this lunatic will get his damn day in court. Then years of appeal and study. Attorneys will defend his right to life albeit he did not value human life and wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
It is my belief that society is on the edge of mass insanity whereas the video game companies are dumbing down society with war game, crime game and other videos that show little regard for human life. I say ā€œsue them sons a bitches until they have little or no revenue left to produce such videosā€! Yes, I am fully aware that the 1st amendment allows such trash. BUT, at what point do we say enough of this nonsense. We, as law abiding citizens need to stand up to these game producers, Hollywood trash shoot ā€˜em up crap movies and the producers of this total crap.
DC is in bed with this bad influence to steer our society into hell. Thus far they are doing a great job. The democratic pundits will leap aboard this train wreck and demand we as a society be disarmed to control the masses.
This shooter, upon his being found guilty should be taken from court. Escorted to a gallows out side of the courthouse and promptly hung by the neck until dead. Then his corpse left for the media to put on live tv to warn that this is not acceptable. Piss on the bleeding heart libtards that would defend this lunatics actions. He is not crazy....merely STUPID! My rant. MTG

I wonā€™t argue with anything you said, I think most us get it, just not enough of us anymore.
Prison, trial and then capital punishment would offer some measure of apparent suffering.

Suicide or Jack Ruby type exit would cheat the victim's and families of them.

Death row for years? Is a joke.
SSRI's have saved a hell of a lot more lives than lost. Any corrections officer can tell you that. Especially in county where everyone thinks they're innocent. Some crazy m'fers in there who are off their meds.
SSRI's I think to be over prescribed.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I wonā€™t argue with anything you said, I think most us get it, just not enough of us anymore.

Alright gentlemen,

Tell me about your experience with video games that puts you in a position to evaluate their effects on youth and society?
Start by looking at the population of mass killers. Work up a profile. Male? 16-23? Great. Mandate all school counselors, teachers, and school social workers report. Same with school psyches and private practice therapists. LEOs need to report as well. Can't be done? BS, they are already mandated by law to report any signs of sexual abuse. HIPPA be damned, the victims or potential victims are a higher priority.

There was a kid in my group of friends in high school who used to get real moody, and when he was that way, he'd talk about how he wanted to come to school one day with a Thompson Sub Machine Gun and shoot a lot of people there. This was before school shootings were so common, back in the 1970s. We just chalked it up to moodiness. But he really seemed to put thought into it, and his dad had lots of guns (no Thompsons, though) that he just kept in a built in, glass-doored, wall cabinet in his study.

Today he's at the top of his chosen field and doing pretty well, married with two adult children.
It's just the world that young people live in today that causes it. It's radically different than the world that us old farts grew up in,...more different than most of us can imagine.

It's going to result in stuff like this from time to time. In fact, it's probably going to become more violent as time goes on.

People are being taken for a ride. Some of us old folks know it,..but our time is short, anyway,...so we just shake our heads and roll with it.

Some of the young people who realize how fugged up it is are going to go around the bend about it.

They've got to live it for a long time yet.
For Pete's sake, when Trump won teachers were crying, throwing things, screaming at kids w Trump shirts and throwing them out of classes.

They are damn near as crazy as a school shooter.

These folks with boots on the ground see these crazy kids every day. They are handcuffed as to what they can say because of patient/student rights. Been happening for a very long time before Trump ever had a Presidential gleam in his eye. Mandate they have to report from a Federal or State level. Committing a kid to a mental institution takes an act of God. I know of which I speak.
SSRI's I think to be over prescribed.

Might have some truth there. They are pushed hard to Docs by pharma. And they do work. However, momma comes in and says to Doc, little Johnny is in trouble all the time, I can't do anything with him, he won't listen to me...and on and on. Doc figures kids depressed or ADD or ADHD. Writes a script. Most GPs and FPs don't have the psyche training needed to make that dx. They should refer to a psychologist or psychiatrist. Anyone can read the DSM. It takes someone with extensive training and schooling to apply it correctly.
Even when the system isn't handcuffed, liberal nonsense perpetuates the entitled mindset.

BTW, I saw a kid at a well to do person's Xmas party many years ago.
Told the wife that kid gives me the creeps.

He was about 10.

Had those miles deep eyes, kinda hyper.
She said he was just spoiled.

Told her no way. He's fugged up.

Heard parents blew a fortune trying to figure out what wrong. Ended up locked up in mental institution.
Also heard mommy was a druggie way back.

Hmmmm.
Damn! Don't any of these officers tote a 'throw down piece'??
Many parents want their kids on pills, because they run a chitty house w no structure.
My ol lady used to be a teacher, and begged for some crappy parents to NOT put their kids on stuff.
Next thing you know, hyper Billy is just drooling on himself.
Mommy can leave him alone now and run out of town to party.

Sad how much stuff is misused, because people just want to shirk responsibility.

Taking out the dangerous among us is what they want us to resort to, because it involves taking out me and you.

They dont want us thinking, "Hang the perps".
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's just the world that young people live in today that causes it. It's radically different than the world that us old farts grew up in,...more different than most of us can imagine.

It's going to result in stuff like this from time to time. In fact, it's probably going to become more violent as time goes on.

People are being taken for a ride. Some of us old folks know it,..but our time is short, anyway,...so we just shake our heads and roll with it.

Some of the young people who realize how fugged up it is are going to go around the bend about it.

Violence over time is going down, not up.

[Linked Image]

Our murder rate in the U.S was down to 5.3 per 100,000 in 2017, and it's half that if you remove gang related deaths, or about 3.3 per 100k for white people. The reality is, there are historically low rates.

There was a kid in my group of friends in high school who used to get real moody, and when he was that way, he'd talk about how he wanted to come to school one day with a Thompson Sub Machine Gun and shoot a lot of people there. This was before school shootings were so common, back in the 1970s. We just chalked it up to moodiness. But he really seemed to put thought into it, and his dad had lots of guns (no Thompsons, though) that he just kept on a built in, glass doored, wall cabinet in his study.

Today he's at the top of his chosen field and doing pretty well, married with two adult children.

And? Mandated reporting doesn't mean he's automatically nuts. It means someone with the know how will talk to him. It doesn't mean a rubber room. There is still a thing called due process. Maybe your school dodged a bullet(s). These people are VERY impulsive.

I'm glad he's doing better.
From a juvi worker.....

1/3 are sexually abused
1/3 are of low IQ (mom and dad low IQ or kid damaged due to drugs)
1/3 are drug addicts

They can turn on the crazy whenever they want. Functional to some degree.
Pretty scary stuff.
From a juvi worker.....

1/3 are sexually abused
1/3 are of low IQ (mom and dad low IQ or kid damaged due to drugs)
1/3 are drug addicts

They can turn on the crazy whenever they want. Functional to some degree.
Pretty scary stuff.

Truth.

[Linked Image]

Our murder rate in the U.S was down to 5.3 per 100,000 in 2017, and it's half that if you remove gang related deaths, or about 3.3 per 100k for white people. The reality is, there are historically low rates.

Keep watching.
Torturing animals seems to be a big clue.

Taking out the dangerous among us is what they want us to resort to, because it involves taking out me and you.

They dont want us thinking, "Hang the perps".

We've got to be really careful about whom let let determine who's "the dangerous one's" among us.......We all know how well that worked on under Stalin and Mao....

The "Big three", torturing animals, facilitation with fire, and bed wetting has been disproven. It was a flawed study with a very small sample. Over time, the predictions made by the sample didn't pan out and the theory's since been discarded by professionals.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazines starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyday every time I leave my place for last ten years. Gotta rethink what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.
I'm old w bad back, been toting a little .380.
Think a Sig P365 my next purchase.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Video games
Low IQ
Drugs

Perfect storm

The "Big three", torturing animals, facilitation with fire, and bed wetting has been disproven. It was a flawed study with a very small sample. Over time, the predictions made by the sample didn't pan out and the theory's since been discarded by professionals.

I can see where bed wetting and fire fascination wouldn't be a big deal. Hell I was building campfires and cooking over them at 8 years old. But torturing animals has to be a some sort of warning sign. My neighbor kid used to kill cats and dogs, usually by swinging them around and around or doing the same then slamming them to the ground. A real sicko. Did it around younger kids. High highs and low lows. Used to freal out all the time. Fast forward to adulthood. Becomes a hairdresser to the Stars. Gets tatted up before tatts were "cool". One day he sit on a park bench, takes a .38 and puts it under his chin. Done. His dad was pretty shook up. Bi-polar he said. No schit, really? By the grace of God he didn't go off on a school - likely because it was the 80's and shooting up schools wasn't in vogue for another coupla decades. It just went the other way is all.
Here's a couple version of "prepared":

A buddy of mine has one.

Sounds like it would be a great step up for you.

[Linked Image]

That is exactly right, but many on both sides want to deny it.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

LOL.

A buddy of mine has one.

I have a Colt Commander and an HK P30L too but need a bit more clothing to haul those around

Looked at the P365 long slide. Feels much better than the reg, but the longer slide and grip gets you into "medium" territory.
Think the reg 365 more what I want.

The LCP does drop behind my rubber wallet and stays put and disappears. So it's super easy to have/keep with me.
Little POS shoots good too, but is kinda annoying.
Posted By: benquick Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/texas-el-paso-walmart-shooting-among-deadliest-trnd/index.html
4 of the 10 deadliest mass shooting have happen in Texas. UMMM?

I had a friend who did that when I was a kid. Pissed me off. Didn't stay friends with him long. He'd find a toad or something and tear off its legs.

A buddy of mine has one.

I have a Colt Commander and an HK P30L too but need a bit more clothing to haul those around

Looked at the P365 long slide. Feels much better than the reg, but the longer slide and grip gets you into "medium" territory.
Think the reg 365 more what I want.

The LCP does drop behind my rubber wallet and stays put and disappears. So it's super easy to have/keep with me.
Little POS shoots good too, but is kinda annoying.

I hear you . I like something more the size of the standard P30 to carry. The P30L would be a winter carry gun for me.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Why is it always called an active shooting, pretty hard to have an inactive shooting, just sayin
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

LOL.

An old TX Ranger I knew as a kid had a throw down. He beat the confession out of more than one prisoner too.

Not that they werenā€™t guilty, he said. They just needed a little ā€œguidanceā€

That was in the 60ā€™s. If you killed a Ranger, you didnā€™t get arrested. You got Dead.
Originally Posted by Toddly
Video games
Low IQ
Drugs

Perfect storm

If he actually wrote that manifesto, he's not low IQ.
Originally Posted by benquick

Why donā€™t you stick to jacking off to pictures of Beto & Bernie.
And get some treatment for Trump Derangement Syndrome. Itā€™s killing what few brain cells you have.
Are you Quick Karlā€™s sock puppet or Gay Lover ?
I am not arguing that I have no experience in evaluating the shoot them up videos upon our society. Yet, these occurrences happen all too frequent these days. There has been a devaluation of human life and consciousness of society morals et al.
There can be no more excuse making for individuals who would denigrate society through mass murder to foist there manifesto upon us.
The current democratic would be presidents are drooling to make this a pure political point. I despise political debate when the pain of these families are brought to bare as a political shuttle cock. It it going to happen at the next democratic debate. Corey Booker will use this tragedy as a political fulcrum to advance his socialist agenda. The remaining democratic hacks will board the train wreck to advance theirs. Society losses conscience commonsense.
Take that criminal El Paso shooter, upon his conviction, out and string him up like a piƱata. Give all the grieving family members a Louisville Slugger. Then everyone gets an at bat. Televise it to show that this nonsense is going to be handled post haste. The guilty SOB deserves nothing less.
Time to get with the program to stop this anarchist movement. Our civilization is at stake. MTG
I lugged some heavy rigs in decent leather and they were doable yrs ago.
But the 1911 became a chiropractic nightmare..............until I got a Fobus paddle holster.
Just ordered one for the P30L today at my LGS.

Bud runs the Grey Guns trigger stuff in his 365. I think the reg is good enough for me.
Will put a Grey Guns short reset in the HK.
Men no longer are husbands.
They are partners.
The loss of the family unit, the loss of the social structure............nothing short of a reset is gonna work.
The evil will use horrific events to remove the chance of a reset.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
Guess you all are ok with this to protect your 2nd amendment.

What does that even mean?
They are partners.
The loss of the family unit, the loss of the social structure............nothing short of a reset is gonna work.

This.
They are partners.

Nothing a public execution wouldn't fix.

His bio on twitter said his political affiliation was Democrat. Maybe they should outlaw Democrats. I mean if a person does this and is registered a Democrat, being a Democrat has to be bad , right?
I am not arguing that I have no experience in evaluating the shoot them up videos upon our society. Yet, these occurrences happen all too frequent these days. There has been a devaluation of human life and consciousness of society morals et al.
There can be no more excuse making for individuals who would denigrate society through mass murder to foist there manifesto upon us.
The current democratic would be presidents are drooling to make this a pure political point. I despise political debate when the pain of these families are brought to bare as a political shuttle cock. It it going to happen at the next democratic debate. Corey Booker will use this tragedy as a political fulcrum to advance his socialist agenda. The remaining democratic hacks will board the train wreck to advance theirs. Society losses conscience commonsense.
Take that criminal El Paso shooter, upon his conviction, out and string him up like a piƱata. Give all the grieving family members a Louisville Slugger. Then everyone gets an at bat. Televise it to show that this nonsense is going to be handled post haste. The guilty SOB deserves nothing less.
Time to get with the program to stop this anarchist movement. Our civilization is at stake. MTG

Same old hearts and prayers and this not the time garbage. It'd a sick refrain . Come on do we really need military style weapons designed to kill people in the the civilian population?

Outside the video games, I would only disagree with you on one point.

Lets look at Bensockpuppets link above, from the Fake News Network. Since 1949 they could only come up with 23 incidents involving more than 10 deaths. 23 over a period of 70 years, or one every 3 years.

That's it. These events are not as prevalent as most believe due to a natural biasing mechanism in our cognitive systems that cause us to over remember spectacular and unusual events.

The great threat we face isn't from the occasional mass shooter, it's from the politician who attempt to capitalize upon these events to prey upon our fears in their quest of policies that will make this country less free.
Originally Posted by AS

The great threat we face isn't from the occasional mass shooter, it's from the politician who attempt to capitalize upon these events to prey upon our fears in their quest of policies that will make this country less free.

Ain't that the truth!

I guess you are ok with allowing this after we are disarmed?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thereā€™s too many damn people and the internet with its many tentacles poisons all those damn people. With the number of damn people all crammed in together and a chance to be forever immortalized online, the crazies get infamy.
Just in..
Lawmakers react to the shooting in El Paso. No kidding...no kidding! Here comes the spin! Let the BS fly talking heads. NONSENSE!
Guess I am just tired of the injustice being foisted upon our society.
MTG out!
We've been thru this before. Two viable options. Which will help? Disarm the good guys? Or, arm more good guys?
Rhetorical to the max.
[Linked Image]
But San Antonio has a lot more of the old Spanish descended TX Hispanic who bred early on with the early German immigrants to Tx, and for the most part are very conservative. And actually love America.

Ummm.... the CHL type Hispanics I know are mostly just rural-oriented Tex-Mex Redneck, about half are actually from along the Border. One guy who posts such hardcore Conservative/right-wing stuff on Facebook that I don't usually share it is retired Military and full-blood Apache. He lives way down in South Texas.,

Prob'ly San Antonio and points south has a lot more small-town rural Hispanics, 4th generation and beyond and thoroughly American, than where you're located.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Retaliation should be a major concern.
Posted By: shootem Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazineuus starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyda y every time I leave my place for last teny years. Gotta rethinks nk what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.

What you carry isn't nearly as important as if you carry, no doubt. But there's another way to accumulate available rounds. Around 1992 or 93 I decided it would be wise to have a concealable handgun with sufficient capacity to duplicate the more common semi-autos with an extra mag. The G23 was available and met my wants and needs. Super small is handy most all the time and I've carried smaller. But years ago when all the crazies started appearing I had a thought come to mind; has anyone after a gunfight ever been quoted as saying "Damn, I wish I'd brought a smaller gun". Probably not. I've come to the conclusion accommodation is preferable with regard to carrying a high cap handgun rather than with regard to carrying smaller. A G23/G19 comparable or larger with an extra mag is much more comforting to me than the lesser weight of a smaller package. Most times I'd rather dress differently but yield to that thought. YMMV
Fuggin zopilote couldn't even wait for the blood to dry.... mad

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...st-and-he-stokes-racism-in-this-country/

Oā€™Rourke called Trump a ā€œracistā€ and accused the president of stoking racism, which he said could be a part of the alleged shooterā€™s motivations.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
So the shooter was a democrat.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

[Linked Image]

America's population increased from less than 300k to between 2 and 3 million during the 1700s alone so wouldn't those stats be influenced per capita by our substantial population increases?

[quote]Guess you all are ok with this to protect your 2nd amendment.

The 2nd protects the other 26.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

[Linked Image]

Keep watching.

data from the late 1600's ???? wow.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
So the shooter was a democrat.

"Our" side will call them a liberal and a Democrat, the "other" side will call them conservative and a Republican, and neither side will say what it really is........a mentally deranged person who didn't have a political agenda one way or the other. That's the real problem, as we tend to politicize everything, and weigh the options as to how to best spin it in order to fit our point of view. Both sides are guilty as Hell in this matter.
On average over 50 people per day are killed in this country on account of drunk and distracted driving. EVERY day. That is met with a collective yawn. No push to make it more difficult to drink or text and drive.

That means that more people died due to drunk and distracted driving in the 24 hour period in which the El Paso and Ohio shootings took place. Be sure to tell that story.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Fuggin zopilote couldn't even wait for the blood to dry.... mad

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...st-and-he-stokes-racism-in-this-country/

Oā€™Rourke called Trump a ā€œracistā€ and accused the president of stoking racism, which he said could be a part of the alleged shooterā€™s motivations.

Nobody wants to hear that garbage now. That guy is a real idiot.
I carry a J frame with a couple of speed strips. I figured I was covered in a urban environment. Hard to defend with any handgun against a rifle. The world is full of nuts but whatā€™s the chances of being in one of these situations.
My answer would be more armed folks, to protect the sheep. Hasbeen
Again, all y'all retards who want to "have the conversation" and even talk about the possibility of disarming or even all the evils of society that "brought this about" should answer the question, "where did all the stories about Epstein and Comey go?" Some folks on here even predicted this. Maybe handlers watch the fire. Looks like they doubled down, what with the Garlic Shooter and all.
Posted By: comerade Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
It amazes me that I don't see more compassion for the innocent victims on these types of sites.
Just hysteria on either side, both left and right. Digging in, arming yourself even more or disarming everyone isn't the answer.
A house divided will fall, words are bullets too...and you can't take them back.
Peace of Christ is a good place to start.
Yes, I am a card carrying Canadian Conservative, hunter and shooter and enthusiast.
We are pulling for you folks.
Originally Posted by comerade
It amazes me that I don't see more compassion for the innocent victims on these types of sites.

The harsh reality is that human beings are being killed constantly, one minute to the next, across the country, and across the globe. If one were to give in to this fact on an emotional level, he'd be in a constant state of emotional distress. The reality is that we only actually feel strong emotions about death when it strikes close to home, family, friends, etc.. If it were otherwise, we'd be in a constant state of dysfunction.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19

The harsh reality is that human beings are being killed constantly, one minute to the next, across the country, and across the globe. If one were to give in to this fact on an emotional level, he'd be in a constant state of emotional distress. The reality is that we only actually feel strong emotions about death when it strikes close to home, family, friends, etc.. If it were otherwise, we'd be in a constant state of dysfunction.

Earth is a violent place by nature.
Just hysteria on either side, both left and right. Digging in, arming yourself even more or disarming everyone isn't the answer.
A house divided will fall, words are bullets too...and you can't take them back.
Peace of Christ is a good place to start.
Yes, I am a card carrying Canadian Conservative, hunter and shooter and enthusiast.
We are pulling for you folks.
The fact is that these shootings and shootings in general make up a minute portion of deaths across the world. The media and the folks that own them are not hyping them for compassionate purposes or just because they're news, they're doing it because they want to disarm us. The first thing said is always about gun control. There are few here that don't have compassion and consideration for the dead, wounded and their families and friends-it goes without saying.

One person carrying concealed in any of the three venues shot up, could have prevented much of the death and mayhem. Have no clue about Ohio or Cali other than they are liberal and Cali especially is hard to get a CCW in. Texas...where is your Constitutional Carry? One person legally open-carrying could have possibly prevented ALL of it by scaring the shooter off.

Thanks for the Canadian input. We are all more self-aware and sufficiently hangdog now.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Let me know when God and Jesus stop the problems on the border .
Originally Posted by joken2

[Linked Image]

America's population increased from less than 300k to between 2 and 3 million during the 1700s alone so wouldn't those stats be influenced per capita by our substantial population increases?

If all the old fart on this thread were right murders should be through the roof. They claim video games and modern society make people MORE violent, so the rates should be going up, but they are going down. As for pure numbers, more people, and if the rates were going up, my their logic there should be way more murders, but the opposite is happening.
Originally Posted by kid0917

[Linked Image]

Keep watching.

data from the late 1600's ???? wow.

Yes,

We have many ways to infer data ever further bad then that.

Look at old Indian burial sights in North America. In some areas back around 1300 Bce, 60% of all burial were the result of violence. They didn't have TV, or internet, or written manifesto's and were killing the heck out of each other.
The POS liberals have now been accused of altering his data, including party affiliation. They don't need a false flag. They can just change the facts to fit their agenda. Stop releasing the loser's names.

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusiusā€™s MyLife Page
I downloaded this insane individuals manifesto to read before it was taken down. If in fact it is his manifesto as written. He makes points that are obvious yet ignored. Not my opinion entirely! In this writ he holds himself above the law and faultless. Let me repeat that he holds himself faultless. To this I cry BS! There is no justification to commit mass murder only to bring attention to what we currently are aware of. Does not wash!
I urge those, who may be vigilant and interested, to read this rambling manifesto to form your own informed opinions. MTG
Posted By: 79S Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
The POS liberals have now been accused of altering his data, including party affiliation. They don't need a false flag. They can just change the facts to fit their agenda. Stop releasing the loser's names.

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusiusā€™s MyLife Page

Wow thatā€™s some crazy chit.. much as I like the good ol internet it will be the death of this country. With people writing chit as facts and people believe it. The one people will see will be the republican, trump version.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: K22 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Don't badmouth Antifa

https://www.nukepro.net/2019/08/police-chief-calls-out-blm-as-radical.html
[Linked Image]
Posted By: benchman Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image]

Dang. Almost the same guy. In my experience, those who share ideology, also dress alike. For real.
Not much info yet released on the shooterā€™s parents or how he lived. Iā€™m betting that info will speak volumes about him.

Though it may never get released if it doesnā€™t fit the DemoRatā€™s and Fake News Mediaā€™s agenda.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Are those high school photos?
That sorry POS Beto will, Iā€™m sure, fly home to protect the ANTIFA asswipes and for campaign photo ops.

DemoRatā€™s NEVER let a good ole tragedy get wasted for an opportunity to scream for more Gun Control. šŸ˜”
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Possibly this ā€œIncelā€ individuals šŸ˜Ž

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
They look like the avg antifa member minus the mask. Obviously mentally deranged.

We should make mass shootings illegal....
Originally Posted by shootem
I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazineuus starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyda y every time I leave my place for last teny years. Gotta rethinks nk what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.

What you carry isn't nearly as important as if you carry, no doubt. But there's another way to accumulate available rounds. Around 1992 or 93 I decided it would be wise to have a concealable handgun with sufficient capacity to duplicate the more common semi-autos with an extra mag. The G23 was available and met my wants and needs. Super small is handy most all the time and I've carried smaller. But years ago when all the crazies started appearing I had a thought come to mind; has anyone after a gunfight ever been quoted as saying "Damn, I wish I'd brought a smaller gun". Probably not. I've come to the conclusion accommodation is preferable with regard to carrying a high cap handgun rather than with regard to carrying smaller. A G23/G19 comparable or larger with an extra mag is much more comforting to me than the lesser weight of a smaller package. Most times I'd rather dress differently but yield to that thought. YMMV

I've carried 1911s for years and settled on the 938. Eight shoots and very easy to conceal and shoot. I've tried a Glock and simply don't care for that platform. I read where more cops shoot themselves in the ass upholstering a Glock than anything else. I know it won't go off unless you pull the trigger, but in a stressful situation things don't always go per plan. I pretty much won't carry anything without a safety. I know the first thing everyone says is, everyone forgets the safety in a bad situation, but I don't buy into that at all. Those same people never have any problem with a safety on a rifle or the AR15 that goes along with the Glock so well. Just my thoughts. Doubt if I change my mind at this point in my life, but understand not everyone has the same requirements in a handgun.
News Reports state now that the FBI have completed the search and investigation of the Shooterā€™s house in Allen, TX. No info released.

And in other related News, DemoRat Beto calls Trump out as a Racist and puts the blame on him. šŸ˜”

Too damn bad Beto wasnā€™t shopping at Walmart that day in what he promised us recently was his totally safe hometown.
Originally Posted by Toddly
Are those high school photos?

They look like selfies.
News Reports state now that the FBI have completed the search and investigation of the Shooterā€™s house in Allen, TX. No info released.

And in other related News, DemoRat Beto calls Trump out as a Racist and puts the blame on him. šŸ˜”

Too damn bad Beto wasnā€™t shopping at Walmart that day in what he promised us recently was his totally safe hometown.

And regurgitates the Charlottesville hoax. Heard it on FOX like 5 times already without countering the lie..
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

I've carried 1911s for years and settled on the 938. Eight shoots and very easy to conceal and shoot. I've tried a Glock and simply don't care for that platform. I read where more cops shoot themselves in the ass upholstering a Glock than anything else. I know it won't go off unless you pull the trigger, but in a stressful situation things don't always go per plan. I pretty much won't carry anything without a safety. I know the first thing everyone says is, everyone forgets the safety in a bad situation, but I don't buy into that at all. Those same people never have any problem with a safety on a rifle or the AR15 that goes along with the Glock so well. Just my thoughts. Doubt if I change my mind at this point in my life, but understand not everyone has the same requirements in a handgun.
The P938 is a good gun. I've never been able to jam more than six rounds in a mag, but glad you can. I would not worry about needing more...that much. It is one of the four guns I carry most these days. The other three are the Smith and Wesson M&P compact in 9mm which is bigger but still pretty small, the regular sized version of same in 40 S&W and the Smith and Wesson Governor, which is surprisingly packable. The latter shoots 45 Colt, 45 ACP in half or full-moon clips and the 2 1/2" 410 shotshell. I wouldn't worry with six or seven rounds plus a clip or two extra, but more is always better.

If 75% (65% U.S.) of cops carry Glocks, it kinda makes sense, right?

Duty firearms 2018

I'm going to call robert o'rourke an idiot and place the blame on the person who pulled the trigger!
Posted By: K22 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/04/19
Appears they are swapping out the El Paso shooter for another.

https://files.catbox.moe/zznqux.png
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The P938 is a good gun. I've never been able to jam more than six rounds in a mag, but glad you can. I would not worry about needing more...that much. It is one of the four guns I carry most these days. The other three are the Smith and Wesson M&P compact in 9mm which is bigger but still pretty small, the regular sized version of same in 40 S&W and the Smith and Wesson Governor, which is surprisingly packable. The latter shoots 45 Colt, 45 ACP in half or full-moon clips and the 2 1/2" 410 shotshell. I wouldn't worry with six or seven rounds plus a clip or two extra, but more is always better.

The best way to load these compact magazine is with a Maglula UP60 loader, best $28 you'll ever spend when it comes to saving your thumbs loading 9mm ammo. Makes loading 7 in a P938 magazine too easy.

Duty firearms 2018

Yeah, but shooting yourself in the ass can't be a good thing.

Duty firearms 2018

Yeah, but shooting yourself in the ass can't be a good thing.

The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

I'm going to call robert o'rourke an idiot and place the blame on the person who pulled the trigger!

Yep.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19
'The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason."

Not all the Kardashian women did. I remember my wife talking about Bruce Jenner buying a Glock in one episode and causing an uproar back when he still had a pair. But than again, that might be the reason they banned them.
'The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason."

Not all the Kardashian women did. I remember my wife talking about Bruce Jenner buying a Glock in one episode and causing an uproar back when he still had a pair. But than again, that might be the reason they banned them.

Bruce hasnā€™t had a ā€œpairā€ in quite some time.

I saw that f a g on a game show last week. Sickening. šŸ¤®
Posted By: Goosey Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19
As the FBI says, white supremacist extremists pose a serious domestic terrorism threat

The shooter "liked" this post on Twitter.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19
As the FBI says, white supremacist extremists pose a serious domestic terrorism threat

Go suck a dick.
The FBI is forever tainted. Clintons busted their O ring.
Gooseschitt will suck start a Glock when Trump wins again in 2020.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19
Next will probably be a black dude trying to get in on the action. But gets greased by a white cop before he can fire a shot. The libtards heads will spin trying to spin that one.
Gooseschitt will suck start a Glock when Trump wins again in 2020.

He should do a you tube video.
Posted By: shootem Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19

Oh, just being a Glock don't matter. I have just decided to go with more rounds before reload. Plenty of stuff out there now that works just as well as a Glock. But in '92 there wasn't as much choice. G23 was a superstar to me and I've stayed with it Actually have a S&W 5903 I need to get more familiar with before I try it for concealed carry. It's the alloy frame 5900 series in 9mm. Lots of bad talk about this series because it's a double action first shot...........unless you cock the hammer. Doesn't seem such an issue to me. Have a Mecgar 17 round nickle plated mag first with 4 factory 15 rounders to go with it. But if I don't opt for extra mag carry I still have 14 in the G23, 18 in the 5903 or 18 in a G17. Differnt strokes. And as far as safetys go I bought my wife a S&W M&P Compact 9mm with safety because of the way it gets used. Nice pistol. I've had it in my belt a time or two and didn't feel under loved at all.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19

The shooter "liked" this post on Twitter.

[Linked Image]

I like it too!
The shooters dad was a therapist and was tweeting with Marriane Williamson in 2014. His dad is likely not a Trump supporter.

Somebody on here said these shooters always have a therapist. This kids dad was one but never picked up that something was wrong with the little psychopath.

Bb
Posted By: K22 Re: Active shooting in ElPaso - 08/05/19
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The shooters dad was a therapist and was tweeting with Marriane Williamson in 2014. His dad is likely not a Trump supporter.

Somebody on here said these shooters always have a therapist. This kids dad was one but never picked up that something was wrong with the little psychopath.

Bb

And appears to have ties with child trafficking.....................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpFBs05I_SM&feature=youtu.be
Do you have one of 'Goosey' spelled out in dicks?
© 24hourcampfire