-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That sorry POS Beto will, I’m sure, fly home to protect the ANTIFA asswipes and for campaign photo ops.

DemoRat’s NEVER let a good ole tragedy get wasted for an opportunity to scream for more Gun Control. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Possibly this “Incel” individuals 😎

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
They look like the avg antifa member minus the mask. Obviously mentally deranged.

We should make mass shootings illegal....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by shootem
I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazineuus starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyda y every time I leave my place for last teny years. Gotta rethinks nk what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.

What you carry isn't nearly as important as if you carry, no doubt. But there's another way to accumulate available rounds. Around 1992 or 93 I decided it would be wise to have a concealable handgun with sufficient capacity to duplicate the more common semi-autos with an extra mag. The G23 was available and met my wants and needs. Super small is handy most all the time and I've carried smaller. But years ago when all the crazies started appearing I had a thought come to mind; has anyone after a gunfight ever been quoted as saying "Damn, I wish I'd brought a smaller gun". Probably not. I've come to the conclusion accommodation is preferable with regard to carrying a high cap handgun rather than with regard to carrying smaller. A G23/G19 comparable or larger with an extra mag is much more comforting to me than the lesser weight of a smaller package. Most times I'd rather dress differently but yield to that thought. YMMV

I've carried 1911s for years and settled on the 938. Eight shoots and very easy to conceal and shoot. I've tried a Glock and simply don't care for that platform. I read where more cops shoot themselves in the ass upholstering a Glock than anything else. I know it won't go off unless you pull the trigger, but in a stressful situation things don't always go per plan. I pretty much won't carry anything without a safety. I know the first thing everyone says is, everyone forgets the safety in a bad situation, but I don't buy into that at all. Those same people never have any problem with a safety on a rifle or the AR15 that goes along with the Glock so well. Just my thoughts. Doubt if I change my mind at this point in my life, but understand not everyone has the same requirements in a handgun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
News Reports state now that the FBI have completed the search and investigation of the Shooter’s house in Allen, TX. No info released.

And in other related News, DemoRat Beto calls Trump out as a Racist and puts the blame on him. 😡

Too damn bad Beto wasn’t shopping at Walmart that day in what he promised us recently was his totally safe hometown.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/04/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Toddly
Are those high school photos?

They look like selfies.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
News Reports state now that the FBI have completed the search and investigation of the Shooter’s house in Allen, TX. No info released.

And in other related News, DemoRat Beto calls Trump out as a Racist and puts the blame on him. 😡

Too damn bad Beto wasn’t shopping at Walmart that day in what he promised us recently was his totally safe hometown.

And regurgitates the Charlottesville hoax. Heard it on FOX like 5 times already without countering the lie..

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazineuus starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyda y every time I leave my place for last teny years. Gotta rethinks nk what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.

What you carry isn't nearly as important as if you carry, no doubt. But there's another way to accumulate available rounds. Around 1992 or 93 I decided it would be wise to have a concealable handgun with sufficient capacity to duplicate the more common semi-autos with an extra mag. The G23 was available and met my wants and needs. Super small is handy most all the time and I've carried smaller. But years ago when all the crazies started appearing I had a thought come to mind; has anyone after a gunfight ever been quoted as saying "Damn, I wish I'd brought a smaller gun". Probably not. I've come to the conclusion accommodation is preferable with regard to carrying a high cap handgun rather than with regard to carrying smaller. A G23/G19 comparable or larger with an extra mag is much more comforting to me than the lesser weight of a smaller package. Most times I'd rather dress differently but yield to that thought. YMMV

I've carried 1911s for years and settled on the 938. Eight shoots and very easy to conceal and shoot. I've tried a Glock and simply don't care for that platform. I read where more cops shoot themselves in the ass upholstering a Glock than anything else. I know it won't go off unless you pull the trigger, but in a stressful situation things don't always go per plan. I pretty much won't carry anything without a safety. I know the first thing everyone says is, everyone forgets the safety in a bad situation, but I don't buy into that at all. Those same people never have any problem with a safety on a rifle or the AR15 that goes along with the Glock so well. Just my thoughts. Doubt if I change my mind at this point in my life, but understand not everyone has the same requirements in a handgun.
The P938 is a good gun. I've never been able to jam more than six rounds in a mag, but glad you can. I would not worry about needing more...that much. It is one of the four guns I carry most these days. The other three are the Smith and Wesson M&P compact in 9mm which is bigger but still pretty small, the regular sized version of same in 40 S&W and the Smith and Wesson Governor, which is surprisingly packable. The latter shoots 45 Colt, 45 ACP in half or full-moon clips and the 2 1/2" 410 shotshell. I wouldn't worry with six or seven rounds plus a clip or two extra, but more is always better.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If 75% (65% U.S.) of cops carry Glocks, it kinda makes sense, right?

Duty firearms 2018

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

I'm going to call robert o'rourke an idiot and place the blame on the person who pulled the trigger!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Appears they are swapping out the El Paso shooter for another.

https://files.catbox.moe/zznqux.png

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The P938 is a good gun. I've never been able to jam more than six rounds in a mag, but glad you can. I would not worry about needing more...that much. It is one of the four guns I carry most these days. The other three are the Smith and Wesson M&P compact in 9mm which is bigger but still pretty small, the regular sized version of same in 40 S&W and the Smith and Wesson Governor, which is surprisingly packable. The latter shoots 45 Colt, 45 ACP in half or full-moon clips and the 2 1/2" 410 shotshell. I wouldn't worry with six or seven rounds plus a clip or two extra, but more is always better.

The best way to load these compact magazine is with a Maglula UP60 loader, best $28 you'll ever spend when it comes to saving your thumbs loading 9mm ammo. Makes loading 7 in a P938 magazine too easy.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Duty firearms 2018

Yeah, but shooting yourself in the ass can't be a good thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Duty firearms 2018

Yeah, but shooting yourself in the ass can't be a good thing.

The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

I'm going to call robert o'rourke an idiot and place the blame on the person who pulled the trigger!

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
'The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason."

Not all the Kardashian women did. I remember my wife talking about Bruce Jenner buying a Glock in one episode and causing an uproar back when he still had a pair. But than again, that might be the reason they banned them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'The Kardashians have banned Glocks for that reason."

Not all the Kardashian women did. I remember my wife talking about Bruce Jenner buying a Glock in one episode and causing an uproar back when he still had a pair. But than again, that might be the reason they banned them.

Bruce hasn’t had a “pair” in quite some time.

I saw that f a g on a game show last week. Sickening. 🤮

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/04/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As the FBI says, white supremacist extremists pose a serious domestic terrorism threat

The shooter "liked" this post on Twitter.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Goosey
As the FBI says, white supremacist extremists pose a serious domestic terrorism threat

Go suck a dick.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The FBI is forever tainted. Clintons busted their O ring.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 3,294 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,734
Posts18,535,263
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.