-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is enough. I have a carry permit but I seldom carry. I just ordered a desantis ankle holster for my Shield.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
A lot of stores in TX won’t sell you “pistol” ammo unless your 21 nowadays. Academy and Walmart do that here. So technically, AK or 7.62x39 and 5.56 ammo here is considered pistol ammo because of the various AK and AR Pistol variants.

I’ve seen 18 year olds go to the LGS I frequent to buy it because the big chain stores won’t sell it to them.

I don’t think it’s the law here, but I could be wrong, since I haven’t had to worry about ammo age limit requirements in many many years.

Back fifteen years ago, when I was still in New York, they wouldn't sell you handgun ammo without showing a New York State Pistol Permit. But if you didn't have one, all you had to say was that it was for your rifle and they'd sell it to you. Plenty of rifles are chambered for .357/.38 .44 Magnum, and even 9mm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Szumi
This is enough. I have a carry permit but I seldom carry. I just ordered a desantis ankle holster for my Shield.

Every once in a while some asswipe will ask me

“Do you ALWAYS CARRY a gun ???

Well duh. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ABC still reporting 18 dead.

They are right up there with CNN in overinflated reports.

Who knows??? Doubt we will know for sure until tomorrow.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Fits profile per expert on fox. Male, young, firearms.

No girl friend, and no prospects for his future.

Basement dwelling Incel?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No girlfriend

That's the biggie, I think.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Practicing EDC (every day carry) is a great start. If you spend a lot of time sitting, and ankle holster can have it's place, but the predominance of serious EDC is now either strong side or appendix carry. Midsize double stack are also something to consider, think Glock 19 or something similar such as the S&W equivalent.

Imagine if you were in the Dairy section of the above Walmart when this idiot walked in and started Shooting.

What carry gun and how much ammo would you want?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by slumlord

No girlfriend

That's the biggie, I think.

How many of these idiot has a hot girl friend they are banging every night like a cheap screen door?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The Fox news talking head just announced that it was an AK-57, and that those AK-57s can do tremendous damage to their victims. Must be a new model.

You’d think the Big News Networks could hire at least one gun “eggspurt” who knows schitt from shinola to be on staff.

FOX had this gal but I don't think it worked out real well...
laffin

That is a "forensics expert"????

What a twit! "double shot rifle", "single action rifle", "the only difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is the scope, and you can buy a scope anywhere".

These idiots will not stop until every weapon including airguns, black powder, and knives has been confiscated door to door and incinerated.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[/quote]

My God......that is some painful idiocy...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Practicing EDC (every day carry) is a great start. If you spend a lot of time sitting, and ankle holster can have it's place, but the predominance of serious EDC is now either strong side or appendix carry. Midsize double stack are also something to consider, think Glock 19 or something similar such as the S&W equivalent.

Imagine if you were in the Dairy section of the above Walmart when this idiot walked in and started Shooting.

Yep. And ankle carry is damn uncomfortable to me. And not the easiest to get to. And ALWAYS CARRY EXTRA MAG WITH AMMO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Bet ya money he played shootem up video games 24 / 7
Looks like a gamer. Damn sure looks like he couldn’t get no pussy.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hope someone gets a chance to off that pussy.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Local news just said 19 dead and 40 “injured”

Typical media. They don’t have anything confirmed but they damn sure like to post up big numbers. 😡

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He's not going to enjoy prison life.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well If he is in the dairy section and I'm over in the beer aisle, I got time. If I'm his first victim, it may not matter where I carried.

Always thought that if I started feeling like I need to carry then maybe I need to carry a back up gun. I'm working on it. These events are nudging me along.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hope someone gets a chance to off that pussy.

He’ll be in 24/7 lockdown on suicide watch. Maybe the parents of some kid he shot will be waiting outside the courthouse for him when he goes before a judge.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well If he is in the dairy section and I'm over in the beer aisle, I got time. If I'm his first victim, it may not matter where I carried.

Always thought that if I started feeling like I need to carry then maybe I need to carry a back up gun. I'm working on it. These events are nudging me along.

A BUG is NEVER a bad idea.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 38 invisible), 1,744 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.