-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gooseschitt will suck start a Glock when Trump wins again in 2020.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Next will probably be a black dude trying to get in on the action. But gets greased by a white cop before he can fire a shot. The libtards heads will spin trying to spin that one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Gooseschitt will suck start a Glock when Trump wins again in 2020.

He should do a you tube video.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by shootem
I carry a P938 with one hot and seven in magazine, spare six round magazine in Sneaky Pete in my pocket. I'm carrying two extra loaded magazineuus starting tomorrow. Been carrying everyda y every time I leave my place for last teny years. Gotta rethinks nk what being prepared means after some of this stuff that has been going on. Damn, just damn. Glad you posted that.

What you carry isn't nearly as important as if you carry, no doubt. But there's another way to accumulate available rounds. Around 1992 or 93 I decided it would be wise to have a concealable handgun with sufficient capacity to duplicate the more common semi-autos with an extra mag. The G23 was available and met my wants and needs. Super small is handy most all the time and I've carried smaller. But years ago when all the crazies started appearing I had a thought come to mind; has anyone after a gunfight ever been quoted as saying "Damn, I wish I'd brought a smaller gun". Probably not. I've come to the conclusion accommodation is preferable with regard to carrying a high cap handgun rather than with regard to carrying smaller. A G23/G19 comparable or larger with an extra mag is much more comforting to me than the lesser weight of a smaller package. Most times I'd rather dress differently but yield to that thought. YMMV

I've carried 1911s for years and settled on the 938. Eight shoots and very easy to conceal and shoot. I've tried a Glock and simply don't care for that platform. I read where more cops shoot themselves in the ass upholstering a Glock than anything else. I know it won't go off unless you pull the trigger, but in a stressful situation things don't always go per plan. I pretty much won't carry anything without a safety. I know the first thing everyone says is, everyone forgets the safety in a bad situation, but I don't buy into that at all. Those same people never have any problem with a safety on a rifle or the AR15 that goes along with the Glock so well. Just my thoughts. Doubt if I change my mind at this point in my life, but understand not everyone has the same requirements in a handgun.

Oh, just being a Glock don't matter. I have just decided to go with more rounds before reload. Plenty of stuff out there now that works just as well as a Glock. But in '92 there wasn't as much choice. G23 was a superstar to me and I've stayed with it Actually have a S&W 5903 I need to get more familiar with before I try it for concealed carry. It's the alloy frame 5900 series in 9mm. Lots of bad talk about this series because it's a double action first shot...........unless you cock the hammer. Doesn't seem such an issue to me. Have a Mecgar 17 round nickle plated mag first with 4 factory 15 rounders to go with it. But if I don't opt for extra mag carry I still have 14 in the G23, 18 in the 5903 or 18 in a G17. Differnt strokes. And as far as safetys go I bought my wife a S&W M&P Compact 9mm with safety because of the way it gets used. Nice pistol. I've had it in my belt a time or two and didn't feel under loved at all.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Goosey
As the FBI says, white supremacist extremists pose a serious domestic terrorism threat

The shooter "liked" this post on Twitter.

[Linked Image]

I like it too!

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The shooters dad was a therapist and was tweeting with Marriane Williamson in 2014. His dad is likely not a Trump supporter.

Somebody on here said these shooters always have a therapist. This kids dad was one but never picked up that something was wrong with the little psychopath.

Bb

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The shooters dad was a therapist and was tweeting with Marriane Williamson in 2014. His dad is likely not a Trump supporter.

Somebody on here said these shooters always have a therapist. This kids dad was one but never picked up that something was wrong with the little psychopath.

Bb

And appears to have ties with child trafficking.....................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpFBs05I_SM&feature=youtu.be

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you have one of 'Goosey' spelled out in dicks?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (2ndwind, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,021
Posts18,520,787
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.