-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife claims I've been hoarding for 40 years. Probably right. I really don't need to buy much else. Can always use powder and bullets. Some guns are cute. Probably need more of them. And knives too. Maybe some holsters. And more reloading goodies. And...

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by KenMi
Ya'll can have the ARs. Played that game once. Sold it and never regretted it. Would rather have 5 rounds of 223 in a bolt action any day.
And, it's about the worst choice for home defense. Some guys wouldn't think of using a 223 for deer, but have no problem choosing it to defend against someone that wants to kill you.

You win the dumbest post of the week against some tough competition, congrats.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
People who like to bury there heads in the sand always wake up to sand rubbing there ass crack raw

I have a lifetime supply at all time but continue to buy because I plan to shoot at least 3 lifetimes worth of ammo

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Ya'll can have the ARs. Played that game once. Sold it and never regretted it. Would rather have 5 rounds of 223 in a bolt action any day.
And, it's about the worst choice for home defense. Some guys wouldn't think of using a 223 for deer, but have no problem choosing it to defend against someone that wants to kill you.

mike r

Ironically the prize for dumbest post of the week is a box of 5.56 ammo.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Ironically the dumbest post of the week prize is a box of FMJ 5.56 ammo.

Damnit I about pissed myself laughing!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just picked up another box of. 450 Bushmaster for the AR Thursday, and a box of 9mil for my CCW. Think another bucket of .22lr will be next.
I was in Rural King when I guy bought the ENTIRE pallet of ammo that had just arrived, sight unseen. He mentioned that any he did not have a use for, would be available on craigslist. later.
Didn't leave a single box for any one else.

A box of 12ga sabots would not be wasted, either.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kellory
I just picked up another box of. 450 Bushmaster for the AR Thursday, and a box of 9mil for my CCW. Think another bucket of .22lr will be next.
I was in Rural King when I guy bought the ENTIRE pallet of ammo that had just arrived, sight unseen. He mentioned that any he did not have a use for, would be available on craigslist. later.

I bet he was disappointed when he found out that you can't sell firearms or ammo on Craigslist.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I bet he was disappointed when he found out that you can't sell firearms or ammo on Craigslist.

Not by thier rules, true. But do a search of "bang sticks, things that go bang, or just about every caliber and type you want, and see how many adds are more than willing to buy, sell, and trade.
I've personally reported thousands of them, And there are always more.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I texted my brother to buy ammo for his AR. I load for our bolt guns but not the full semi-auto.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not by thier rules, true. But do a search of "bang sticks, things that go bang, or just about every caliber and type you want, and see how many adds are more than willing to buy, sell, and trade.

I was just going by what their website says.

Not sure why you would report folks for doing it though.

In my mind that falls under "none of your business".

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I texted my brother to buy ammo for his AR. I load for our bolt guns but not the full semi-auto.

P

Is that the one with the shoulder thingy that goes up, and fires bullets at 43 miles per second, as reported?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I was just going by what their website says.

Not sure why you would report folks for doing it though.

In my mind that falls under "none of your business".

Simple, when you sign up, you agree to certain terms. If you can't honor your own word, GFY. wink (it helps weed out the cheats, cons, and liars. Folks I wouldn't knowingly do business with anyways.)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone that ask such a question don’t stand a chance

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
When the chit hits the fan I sure don't want to be rummaging around the wreckage looking for 450 Bushmaster ammo!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll have mercy on y'all...don't need anything. 1 pound of powder is 7,000 rounds. Pound of lead is 175 .22 bullets, a half ton will stretch a ways. The other half will load the loudenboomers.

Don't make me pull out the jacketed bullets and bottle neck cases....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If you need to hoard now, that only means you have been dead to the world for the last 10 years. Your inventory of all things that go bang should be at lifetime supply levels. Happy Trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I'll have mercy on y'all...don't need anything. 1 pound of powder is 7,000 rounds. Pound of lead is 175 .22 bullets, a half ton will stretch a ways. The other half will load the loudenboomers.

Don't make me pull out the jacketed bullets and bottle neck cases....

What do you load with one grain of powder?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The last two years were the time to hoard. Sadly, I think that time is quickly coming to an end.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by WAM
If you need to hoard now, that only means you have been dead to the world for the last 10 years. Your inventory of all things that go bang should be at lifetime supply levels. Happy Trails

A profound statement.

NRA Patron
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Day 23 after it happens. Dude says to self, "damn 450 Bushmaster, WTF was I thinking. "

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.