Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don’t hoard ammo, I hoard components :-)

...... and just a LITTLE bit of rimfire :-)

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I just picked up another box of. 450 Bushmaster for the AR Thursday, and a box of 9mil for my CCW. Think another bucket of .22lr will be next.
I was in Rural King when I guy bought the ENTIRE pallet of ammo that had just arrived, sight unseen. He mentioned that any he did not have a use for, would be available on craigslist. later.
Didn't leave a single box for any one else.

A box of 12ga sabots would not be wasted, either.

I bet he was disappointed when he found out that you can't sell firearms or ammo on Craigslist.

Not by thier rules, true. But do a search of "bang sticks, things that go bang, or just about every caliber and type you want, and see how many adds are more than willing to buy, sell, and trade.
I've personally reported thousands of them, And there are always more.

I was just going by what their website says.

Not sure why you would report folks for doing it though.

In my mind that falls under "none of your business".

Simple, when you sign up, you agree to certain terms. If you can't honor your own word, GFY. wink (it helps weed out the cheats, cons, and liars. Folks I wouldn't knowingly do business with anyways.)

I bet you always volunteered to be the crossing guard in grade school.
Man on a mission...Teacher, Teacher.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dude, do you have any 7.62x25 brass, I got a hell of a bargain back in the bright days?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Smokeless powder is a propellant not an explosive.

There be a difference.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

There be a difference.

....not when you're talking to a woman who doesn't shoot, doesn't hunt, and would have voted for Hillary if I hadn't talked her out of it. Pick your battles wisely....

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Walmart had several people buying. Looked like 5.56 was down, and 7.62x39. Forgot to look at 308

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I have a case of 5.56 NATO on the way. Already have a case or two, but for all we know, this stuff will be going through the roof by Monday, or even drying up, depending on what Trump says.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Man on a mission...Teacher, Teacher.[/quote]
I actually was a crossing guard in middle school. We got dismissed early, and were allowed to arrive late to class without problems or passes. Boy scout as well, did volunteer work for first responders training at mock disasters such as plane crashes, and train derailments. Spent time as an explorer after boy scouts. Vollenteered at my church doing maintenance and repair, just because I could, and I couldn't count the number of puppies we've helped out the pound with. Hundreds.
I do side jobs on a handshake basis, and I try to live my life honestly. If you have issues with acting in an honorable way, I don't need your approval, your hurt feelers, or your justifications for your lack of character, just your compliance. If your word is no good, you are not worth my time.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by somebody

I actually was a crossing guard in middle school. We got dismissed early, and were allowed to arrive late to class without problems or passes. Boy scout as well, did volunteer work for first responders training at mock disasters such as plane crashes, and train derailments. Spent time as an explorer after boy scouts. Vollenteered at my church doing maintenance and repair, just because I could, and I couldn't count the number of puppies we've helped out the pound with. Hundreds.
I do side jobs on a handshake basis, and I try to live my life honestly. If you have issues with acting in an honorable way, I don't need your approval, your hurt feelers, or your justifications for your lack of character, just your compliance. If your word is no good, you are not worth my time.

That's pretty heavy for a hording thread. We didn't have crossing guards. You fugged the quotes up.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 08/04/19.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’m reminded of several scenes in the movie the Patriot that fit your traitorous ways by spewing sanctimonious bullshit.

You’re hardly a patriot because you fancy yourself as the Craigslist police...congrats, your medal is on its way.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 08/04/19.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

There be a difference.

I figured I should stock up on some sulfur, saltpeter, and I can make the charcoal.

Keep them separate then the little woman don't have to worry 'bout splosives in the house. wink

Geno

PS, you must not have seen the man's question about what do you load with 1gr of powder.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Frogsnacks.

This schit is getting old.

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Guns, mags and ammo are cheaper now than any time I can recall but, when the election panic really hits, you can bet your azz there will be deafening cries about all the "price gouging" going on due to the clueless masses sobering up and realizing they've missed the boat AGAIN. There really should be no excuse this time to not have the rifle/pistol/mags/ammo you need but some people just never learn......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Panic buying all over again: GO!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Guns, mags and ammo are cheaper now than any time I can recall but, when the election panic really hits, you can bet your azz there will be deafening cries about all the "price gouging" going on due to the clueless masses sobering up and realizing they've missed the boat AGAIN. There really should be no excuse this time to not have the rifle/pistol/mags/ammo you need but some people just never learn......

I'm so stocked up it's unreal. I went out last time and did some panic buying just to stay in shape. I didn't really need anything. lol

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ok, I'm up just enough to feel like I'm in the game, modestly.

Ordered:
300 rounds 5.56 62gr sp
180 rounds 5.56 75gr T2 bthp
Already have fmj....

Tag, you're it!

(RedFlagDisclaimer. This is not an indication of a plot nor a threat to anyone, don't call the Sheriff.)

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ok, I'm up just enough to feel like I'm in the game, modestly.

Ordered:
300 rounds 5.56 62gr sp
180 rounds 5.56 75gr bthp
Already have fmj....

Tag, you're it!

(RedFlagDisclaimer. This is not an indication of a plot nor a threat to anyone, don't call the Sheriff.)

My son used to shoot that many AR rounds before he settled down and even considered accuracy!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
1k rounds in a day was ordinary...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
These aren't for plinking, just killing. LOL

(RedFlagDisclaimer Yada yada)

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by somebody

That's pretty heavy for a hording thread. We didn't have crossing guards. You fugged the quotes up.

It had too many quotes, so the system wouldn't post it, so I cut and pasted. Deal with it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.